Chapter 20

They both smiled at the thought of seeing each other every morning and every afternoon when they moved into the dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

The day came when the students moved into the new dorms, Monday. When the class was finished unpacking their things, they decided to talk in the lounge.

"So, we have a full day to ourselves. What do you guys wanna do?" Mina asked, catching everyone's attention with the enthusiasm in her voice. Everyone glanced around, waiting for someone to give a suggestion.

"Truth o-"

"No."

Bakugou said, interrupting Sero before he could even finish. Todoroki snickered quietly, a faint blush coming to his cheeks. Bakugou hit him lightly on the shoulder with a grin, god he loved his boyfriend's laugh. Sero just pouted in Bakugou's direction, the blonde just giving him a smug look like he beat him at something.

"Ooh! How about chinese whispers?" Midoriya suggested. Most people nodded and got into a circle.

"I think Midoriya should go first since he suggested it." Todoroki says, though he only looked for Bakugou's reassurance. Bakugou nodded and looked at Midoriya. The greenette thought for a moment, before leaning over to Yaoyorozu and whispering into her ear, she laughed and passed the whisper on.

The whisper went around, ending at Todoroki. He cleared his throat before speaking out.

"All may is.. bae?" He said, more like a question really. Midoriya burst out laughing while Bakugou just shrugged.

"It's what I heard, don't look at me." The blonde said calmly.

"I-I said All Might is the best!" Midoriya said between laughs while wiping his tears away. He nudged Todoroki to say it was his turn. Todoroki took a little longer to think of something, but he eventually came up with one. The whisper went around again, it was Bakugou's turn to say it out loud. When it was whispered to him, he let out a laugh.

"Fuck Endeavor?"

"Yep."

"True."

"I know."

Todoroki and Bakugou snickered while the rest of the class looked at Todoroki with a shocked and concerned face.

"Moving on.." Midoriya said, shifting uncomfortably. Bakugou didn't even need to think, he knew what he was going to say. He leaned over to Todoroki and whispered into his ear with a smirk. Todoroki flinched and he felt his face get hot.

"I-I'm not passing that on!"

"I know, just wanted to say it."

"Screw you.." Todoroki mumbled, Bakugou just laughed and whispered into his ear again.

"Finally, something appropriate." Todoroki joked and leaned over to Midoriya. Bakugou took out his phone and looked through social media, laughing quietly when he found a funny meme, from time to time he would show Todoroki and they would laugh together. The rest of the class were slightly puzzled to the two's new friendship. Yeah, 'friendship'.

After a while, Bakugou checked the time to see it was 5:34. He nudged Todoroki's arm and whispered to him,

"Do you wanna get food for the fridge?"

"Sure, I was getting bored anyways." He replied, getting up from the floor and slipping his shoes on. "Where are you two going?" Midoriya asked even though he expected a 'it's none of your business, nerd' from Bakugou. To his surprise, he didn't.