Chapter 3

managed to get this done early so here you go

I throw up in the sink, coughing continuously. Todoroki stands watching me at the door of the restroom. Having no words to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki's POV:

Bakugo suddenly jumped out of his chair letting out a muffled "I'm going to the bathroom!" before running away turning more pale with each step. 'He doesn't look ok..I should help him.'
A few people glance at us with shocked expressions as I run after the probably throwing up blonde.

I stand there motionless as he pukes into the sink, then coughs a bunch of times before trying to catch his breath.

"B-Bakugou..." I mumble, running to a toilet paper dispenser to clean the leftover sick on his mouth. I'm surprised he let me without even muttering a word.
Bakugou groans a few times, probably from the sickening feeling he must be experiencing.

"God, what happened?! Or HOW did this happen?!" I yell, my voice full of concern and worry.

"U-ugh...I don't-..Know.." He mumbles, well, tries to.

'He's only doing this to look nicer. He doesn't care about you, how pathetic can you be?!' the thought echoes in Bakugou's mind.

"I think..'m gonna be sick ag-" he interrupts himself by throwing up again, poor guy.

How are you supposed to calm down BAKUGOU KATSUKI? The most stubborn person in U.A?
I think of a solution, I manage to come up with one. Somehow. It's daring, but I'll give it a try.

I place my hand on Bakugou's back and rub in little circles, hoping to calm him down. Bakugou jumps at the sudden contact, but I hear his breathing become more calmer. 'Wait, is he blushing-?'

"Th..Thank you..T-Todoroki.." he whispers under quiet panting.The first time I hear him stutter, or thank someone. Who knew Bakugou would for once let his guard down? Infront of me of all people, one of his biggest rivals at U.A? 'I don't want him to see me as a rival to begin with..I don't think he does anymore..Hopefully..'

"No problem..Anytime.." I slow down my hand into slow and calm circles. The blonde sighs.

"I don't know what happened..I just got sick all of a sudden.." He replies, his voice hoarse and forced sounding.

"Did you eat anything bad, perhaps?" I question.

"I didn't even e- I mean.. I don't think so?" He replies, making it sound like a question or something. Also, what was he going to say? He didn't what?

"I think you should go home, just in case. Besides, Aizawa will probably just sleep for the next classes. If not, I'll give you some notes." I whisper that into his ear, I meant to sound calm and caring, but he flinched. Did I scare him? Wait, no. He's blushing scarlet red! He bites his bottom lip.
I walk him out of the stall in slow and steady steps, not wanting to rush him. I continue rubbing circles onto his back, I've never seen Bakugou so calm before. He looks so beautiful when he's not yelling, just a calm expression on his face. Beautiful. I feel my face heat up. Who cares?

"Do you mind telling Aizawa? I just want to go home straight away...Like, right now." Bakugou pleads, how could I resist that face?

"No worries, I got it covered." I smile at him warmly while saying this, a faint pink rises to Bakugou and mine's cheeks.

"I'll just grab my stuff and go-"

"Don't worry! I'll get it! You probably don't want to face the class at the moment, I'm guessing." I really just want him to let his guard down around me, he's been acting different and not in a good way. I want to be there for him for as long as I can.

"Right..Thanks." He whispers, still loud enough for me to hear but not anyone else. I understand why.

I walk into the classroom and put his book in his bag before walking out with it in my hand. A few of the other classmates drown me in questions about what happened or if Bakugou was ok, I refused to answer any questions the others might have, it's simply none of their business. I walked back out of the classroom leaving them confused. I am Bakugou's friend, I care! He let me in first!'Since when did I become so..Possessive over this firecracker? Ugh..I'm acting like a child..'

I hand him his bag with a warm smile on my face. Surprisingly, he returns the smile. Looking even better if that's even possible.

'Wait..Do I like Bakugou? It's a possibility, I won't dismiss it. But..BAKUGOU?' I thought.
My eyes widen at the sudden realization. Does he like me like that? Probably not, but he's never like this with Kirishima, Ashido, Sero or Denki. So..Does that make me special?

"Well..I'll see you tomorrow hopefully. Get well soon Ka- Bakugou!" Shit! I almost called him Katsuki! We're not that close yet! At least I don't think..

"Yeah..Thank you. Really." He replies. I nod in response, at that he walks away. Leaving me scanning his figure in the hallway, thank god nobody is watching me.
He turns back around before opening the door to wave to me, I wave back of course.

"Wow...Who would've thought.." I murmur, still stunned by how 'close' we've gotten in just a day. I'm not complaining. Not in the slightest. I can't get the image of his sweet and genuine smile out of my mind. Not like I want to either.

But..Something still doesn't feel right.. I can't put my finger on it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

915 Words