Chapter 12

"I get it, no worries. Now give me a kiss." He whispers with a grin, cupping my face. I chuckle and scoot over to him. He instantly pulls me in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV:

When the two boys walk into the classroom on Monday side by side, all of their classmate's heads turn to them. A few whispers can be heard as the two depart to their seats. Bakugou had enough of their looks but his throat hurt, and Todoroki advised him to take better care of his voice. So he kept his mouth shut.

Once again, Aizawa basically crawls into the room and faces the class.

"I'm taking a nap, you know the drill.." He mumbles then instantly falls asleep in his sleeping bag.

Bakugou and Todoroki take this as an opportunity to talk to each other, the blonde turns around to him and motions him to come over. Todoroki got up and grabbed an unused chair and sat beside him. Bakugou brings up the topic of everyone watching them when they came in.

"I couldn't help but notice Deku looked nervous?" Bakugou whispers, Todoroki nods in agreement.

"He did see us at that coffee shop, and heard I call you Katsuki.. Maybe word got around?" He suggests. Bakugou hums, getting slightly angry. Todoroki glances around before grasping Bakugou's hand in his.

"Don't do anything rash, alright?" He says before bringing his hand back to cross his arms and lean back in his seat.

"Fine.. But still, we need to talk to him about it." He huffs and looks over to Deku and sighs, fighting with himself. Todoroki turns around to look at the greenette aswell, he slightly scowls at him.

"Want to do it now and get it out of the way?" He asks, tilting his head slightly.

"Ready when you are." The blonde quips, getting up from his seat. Todoroki gets up from his and begins walking over to Deku with Bakugou behind him.

"Midoriya, me and Bakugou would like to have a word with you." Todoroki says, sounding a little threatening. Bakugou grins as he replays the tone his boyfriend used in his head.

The three boys stand in the hallway in silence, Midoriya never felt more nervous. Bakugou was about to speak before Todoroki raised a hand signaling him to not speak.

"Midoriya, me and Ka-Bakugou have noticed people staring at us.. And we think you're the source of it." He says, voice cold with his usual stoic face expression. Midoriya stood in silence for a moment, analyzing the situation. 

"W-well I told Ururaka a-about seeing you two at the coffee shop.. And she told Tsuyu and it spread. S-some think you're really close because Todoroki-kun calls you 'Katsuki'.." He mutters, looking scared to the bone. Todoroki looks at Bakugou from the corner of his eye, wondering what to do next. He decides to let Bakugou take the lead.

"Why did you tell her in the first place?! Now there's rumors everywhere!" He yells, his face scrunching up into a glare.

"I-I don't know! I just wanted to tell SOMEONE!" He yells back, legs shaking and his arms infront of him defensively. Bakugou scoffs and takes a deep breath.

"Just find a way to shut them up, m'k? We don't want to deal with this shit!" Bakugou says, his voice softer but still full of anger. Todoroki nods in approval to Bakugou's almost-calm tone despite this situation being about Deku.

"I-I will, I didn't want for this to happen.." The greenette mumbles along with mutters of how he'll manage to shut the drama down before Bakugou kills him. Todoroki looks at Bakugou and nods, they both walk back into the classroom and resume their conversation.

A couple of times Bakugou couldn't take the stares from his classmates, so he excused himself and went to the bathroom stalls. He would take the razor blade out again and begin you-know-what, though sometimes he would just cry in fear that they were judging or looking down Todoroki and that it'd be his fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of school day

Bakugou's POV:

As I was packing up to go home, the realization hit me like a pile of bricks.

'Dad's back home..My mother's at..Work..'

I got scared and I start to shake slightly. 'No no no not again!'

I was about to leave before Todoroki grabbed my arm.

"You said you'd talk to me behind the school?"

Shit. I forgot about that. I nod and lead him behind the school, trying not to let anyone see us. Once we were there, I took in a deep breath and looked up at him. He looks concerned and worried for what I was about to tell him.

"Alright.. Well.." I take in a shaky breath, thinking of ways I should say it.

"Take your time.. There's no rush.." He reassures, taking a step closer and cupping my face. I gulp as tears start to develop in my eyes.

"M-My dad.. He.." I stutter, looking over to the side. I can't face him when I'm saying something that makes me sound so weak. His eyes widen as if he already knows what I'm about to say. Does he?

"He h-hits me.. A lot... When the old hag is at work.." My voice is shaky and tears start to stream down my face. Todoroki looks almost frozen in fear.

"T-there was no 'burglar'! It was him! HE DID IT TO ME!" I yell, stomping my foot on the grass and covering my face with my hands. 

"K-Katsuki.."

"NO! IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! NOW HE'S BACK AND HE'LL DO IT AGAIN!"

"Kats-"

"I ALMOST DIED LAST TIME! HE MIGHT KILL ME THIS TIME!"

"Katsuki calm down!"

I jump at his loud words, the sound booming over all the other sounds around us. I look at him again, this time not in any way holding back my tears. I run to him and hug him, I need him right now.

"Do you want me to come over again? To protect you?" He whispers, stroking my hair and leaning his head into mine. "Y-Yeah..." I mutter.

"Then let's get going, Katsuki." He smiles, pulling away but still holding my hand. I love it when he says my name, and he knows I do.

We walk out of the school gate and over to my house. I freeze when I see my house, knowing what's inside.

"Hey, I'm here. Remember?" He chuckles while squeezing my hand tighter. He seemed a little afraid of my dad now too.. I don't blame him.

We walk into the house and I see my dad on the couch drinking a bottle of beer, Todoroki gasps at the sight.

"Is that you, Katsuki?" He slurs, not even turning around to see who it is.

"I'm here too, sir." Todoroki says, his voice serious and stern. He lets go of my hand when he realizes my dad is about to turn around. My dad turns around quickly, his eyes widen when he sees Todoroki. I can't help but grin slightly as he silently growls and turns back to the TV, mumbling words I can't quite hear correctly from here. All I could make out was 'I swear..' 'I'm gonna..'  'Brat..'

I gulp and lead Todoroki up to my room, we walk in and set our bags by the door.

"Dick.." Todoroki mutters under his breath, gritting his teeth. I cackle and clutch my stomach. I wince in pain when I realized my stomach wasn't fully healed.

"Katsuki..You moron.." He chuckles while walking into the bathroom and grabbing what looks like bandages.

"Take off your shirts, let's switch out your bandages." He says while unwrapping the thread. I nod and take off my blazer.

And that's when it hit me.

He's going to see my scars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1266 Words

I'm still very very sick-