Chapter 7

Bakugou smiles into Todoroki's shirt, realizing that someone is there for him. For once, he can talk to someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV:

"Look, I can't really tell anyone right now." I tell him once I've calmed down, he's still holding me in his arms. I don't mind. He nods in response.

"If you ever need a good cry..Or need to get something off your chest.." he takes a deep breath before continuing,
"I'm here, alright? You can come to me." he finishes, moving the spikes of hair out of my face so he gets a clear view of my eyes.

We sit there for a couple of seconds gazing into each other's eyes, being enchanted by our eye colours.
He chuckles and kisses me on the forehead, I blush a bright shade of pink and he does too. We both chuckle and hug again, a lot of my stress gone.

"Hey, do you want to go to a coffee shop to get your mind off of things?" He suggests, trying to lighten the mood and succeeding instantly. He smiled at me while he waited for my answer.

"Yeah..Let me just clean myself up." I say and smile at him weakly before getting up and picking new clothes from my drawer and changing in the bathroom.

I wanted to impress Todoroki with my outfit, plus I can't wear tank tops anymore..They show my arms. Damnit. I put the clothes on and look in the mirror, I had tight dark blue jeans that hugged my legs just right, a black t-shirt with a dark red jacket and black boots. I think I look alright, but I'm getting skinnier I've noticed. Probably from not eating as much as I should. I exit the bathroom to see a shocked looking half red, half white haired boy gazing at me with wide eyes.

"Bakugou..You look.." he whispers, trailing off near the end.

"What was that last part?" I ask, walking over to him and standing infront of him.

He looks down and I can tell he's blushing, he whispers "Hot..You look hot.." and turns away blushing all shades of red. I was blushing myself, it made me sad that he's wasting his feelings on me. Well, if he does like me romantically that is.

"Hah, thanks Shouto. That turtleneck suits you." I say with a wink, earning a nervous chuckle from him. I smile at the sound of his laugh, gets me everytime. We leave my room and out of the door, I could hear him gasp at the mess of the living room, all the smashed bottles, furniture everywhere, I spotted some spots of blood that came from my mouth earlier but I don't think he noticed. Hopefully not. Though he's probably figured it out by now.

We walked to a small coffee shop where me and the Bakusquad tried to study, but always ended up goofing around. I miss hanging out with them..But I'm just wasting their time and money.
We sat down at a table and picked up the menu, looking over the options.
I felt Todoroki grab my hand so I looked up at him, he was looking at me.

"I'm paying for you, alright? Order what you want. And I am not wasting my money on you, so don't think that." He says, then takes his hand back and looks at the menu. 'He's such a great guy, he actually thinks about how you'd take it.'

I decide, fuck it. If he's going to care for me then I might as well accept it. The waiter comes over with a cheery smile and asks us for what we'd like to order, I ask for a black coffee and a red velvet cupcake, Todoroki orders a cappuccino and a slice of chocolate cake.

We're both sipping our coffees and munching on our treats, then he asks,

"So.. Would it be alright if we sat together at lunch? Or maybe stayed on the roof like last time?" he questions, looking up at me to show his genuine smile. I hum and nod my head.

"I don't mind, it's pretty fun talking to you." I reply, blushing a little, I glanced at him and he was too. He's really adorable sometimes, but I'd never admit that out loud. We finished our meals and Todoroki told me to wait outside while he payed. I stood outside the entrance scrolling through news articles that either sucked, or sounded quite interesting. I heard someone gasp and looked up, to see Deku. Fucking Deku. Now of all times?

"Oh, hi Kacchan!" He said cheerily, waving to me with a smile. I decided that just this once, JUST this once I would be reasonably nice to him.

"Hey Deku, how's it going?" I ask, a slight grin on my face as his eyes widened in shock from my sudden kindness. Just as I expected.

"Oh uhm..Great! Are you here by yourself-?" As soon as he spoke, Todoroki exited the coffee shop coming to stand beside me, eyes fixed on his phone.

"Hey Katsuki, you want to go somewhere else or leave it at this?" He asks, finally lifting his eyes from his phone at the last word. He stood there speechless as he saw Deku with his eyes widened just the same. Todoroki mumbled an "Oh.." before shifting where he stood.

"Hey Midoriya, didn't expect to see you around here.." He mumbled, was he..Embarrassed to be caught with me? I get it. I wouldn't be too thrilled to be caught with someone like me.

"When did you start calling him Katsuki..?" Deku questions, clearing ignoring what Todoroki just said. He was awestruck.

"What's it to you, Deku?" I bark at him, glaring.

"Nothing it just..Shocked me..Is all." He muttered. A bunch of muttering followed.

I interrupt his mumbling, "Well we're going to get going. See you around." I say before grasping Todoroki's hand and pulling him along with me as I stomped away. Deku still stood there speechless at what just happened.

"B-Bakugou slow down!" Todoroki exclaimed while giggling. Why was he giggling?
"What are you laughing about?" I ask, a grin replacing my scowl.

"Just Midoriya's face is all, his face was priceless." He chuckled, I laughed a bit too when I remembered his wide eyes, staring blankly at us.

"So about my question from earlier.. Want to go somewhere else?" He says with a smile. I nod in response because even if you tried to say no to his smile, you'd end up saying yes.

"Sure, I know I place we can go." I wink and hold his wrist and drag him to the place I was thinking of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived.

"A... A theme park?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1099 Words