Chapter 8

"A..A theme park?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV:

"A..A theme park?" Todoroki asks clearly stunned, his eyes fixed on the entrance gate.

"I guess, unless you'd rather go somewhere else?" Bakugou said glancing at Todoroki waiting for an answer. They had just spent almost 10 minutes walking here and the blonde wasn't going to be too thrilled if the other didn't want to, but he kept it to himself.

"No no, it's.." he paused while looking at the rotating ferris wheel in the distance.

"Perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys walked around food, toy and carnival game stalls, both of them laughing quietly as they watched kids throw tantrums when they didn't win a toy, they found it funny as hell.
Bakugou points at a candy floss stall, signaling that he wants one. Todoroki nods and follows the other to the stall.

"Can I get two candy floss'? Thanks." The blonde says while handing over the money to the owner of the stall, the man takes the money and smiles happily at the two boys. He starts making the boys' order.

Todoroki felt something glide along his fingers, he looks down to his hand and sees Bakugou's hand being pulled away quickly. Was he trying to hold his hand? Todoroki smiled, not letting anything ruin the nice thought. He looked up at his explosive friend who was facing the other way, Todoroki couldn't read his expression which made him sigh sadly.
The man gave them the candy floss and they were walking around once again. Todoroki asked Bakugou if he wanted to go into that room full of mirrors, Bakugou agreed and practically skipped over to the entrance of the room. Todoroki chuckled and caught up with him, he loved seeing him like this.

Todoroki's POV:

We walk into the "house of mirrors" and go separate ways to see if we can find each other somewhere in the middle. I go left and he goes right.

I'm walking around cautiously as to not walk into a mirror, unfortunately I walked into one three times. In the distance I can hear some bangs and Bakugou shouting "OUCH!" or "FUCK!" honestly it's hilarious. I would laugh out loud when he'd curse and I can hear him tell me to shut up while laughing himself.

After a couple minutes of walking around, I hear a bang somewhere behind me, I turn around and only see my reflection. I quietly sighed, then felt someone bump into my back. I turned around quickly to see Bakugou staring at me with wide eyes, then a grin taking the place of his shocked expression.

"There you are! I thought I lost you!" he says shaking my shoulders laughing, the sight of his smile caught me off guard. I laughed along with him, in just a couple seconds we were in tears talking about walking into the mirrors. I glance at the reflections around us, Bakugou gives me a questioning look.

"I always knew you'd look good from all angles." I face him and chuckle while he stands there red as a strawberry. I ruffle his hair and suggest we try to find out way out of here, he nods still blushing. 'I'm pretty sure he likes me. No doubt about it.' I thought, my face reddening.
After bumping into a few mirrors, we finally made it out with slightly bruised foreheads.

"Hey Bakugou.. Would you like to go on the ferris wheel?" I suggest while pointing at it, he turns to look at it and I can see his face reddens a little.

"I don't see why not." And at that he's dragging me to the ferris wheel to wait in line. We wait for a couple minutes before it was finally our turn to get into one.

It shudders then begins to move, we're sitting across from each other speechless. What do people usually talk about in these? Maybe I should-

I look down, down to the ground to see that we've gotten fairly high. This ferris wheel looks slightly bigger than some I've seen. I..May or may not have a slight fear of heights. I look down again and yelp, clutching onto Bakugou's hand and squeezing. He flinches in surprise and stares at me with concern.

"Shouto..? Is everything ok? Oh, do you not like heights?"

"N-not really..? I don't know.. Uhm.." I stutter, clinging onto Bakugou's hand for dear life.

"If you want..You can sit beside me?" He says gesturing the seat beside him, I hesitantly get up and sit beside him. I never noticed, but he smells like apples and smoke. Kind of..Attractive in a way? I look down again by accident, and instantly jump closer to Bakugou. Who simply wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"If you're scared then don't look down, dumbass!" He yells snickering.

Finally we get to the top, then it stops.

I look around frantically, looking at the other people to see if this was something that happened, judging from their reactions I don't think it was. And we were at the highest point of the ferris wheel. I look at Bakugou and he stares at me, a bit of worry on his face. He takes my hand in his and squeezes gently.

"Hey, it's fine. They'll fix it in a second." He laughs nervously, sounding unsure. That's SOoOo convincing. The carriage is swaying a bit due to the sudden stop, and it's making me nauseous. Bakugou notices and rubs my back like I did to him before, he's so caring and nice once you get through his tough exterior...

"Katsuki.. Thank you.." I whisper, leaning a little closer to him. He moves in closer as well, eyes glancing at my lips from time to time.

'Are we going to ki-'

The ferris wheel moves with a shudder once again, I hear Bakugou grunt in frustration. Did he actually want to kiss me? Was he thinking about it too? I hope so.. Because if he didn't then what I'm about to do will seem really weird..

I peck him on the cheek and turn away quickly, I hear him face me with a gasp. He puts his fingers on my chin and pulls me towards him, kissing me on the cheek in return. I could feel him smiling.

"No problem, Shouto."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get off the ferris wheel without saying a word to each other. I wanted to hug the ground when I finally stepped out.

I heard Bakugou's phone go off, he pulls it out and frowns. 

"Hey uhm..I have to go..H-home.. Thanks for today, it was really fun. You helped me with a lot of stuff." He says, he seemed almost hesitant to call it home? Judging from the look of the living room..I could tell one of his parents was an alcoholic. Maybe one of them was abusing Bakugou judging by his injuries..

Once again, he grabs my chin and pulls me in to kiss me on the cheek. Even though this is the second time he did it, I still blush crazily. We walk to the exit and go our separate ways, I could see he was limping slightly, probably from the pain he must be feeling..

God, Bakugou..What's going on at home? And how do I help?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1172 Words