Chapter 19

"I know.. That's the sad part."

We pull apart and walk back to the classroom, our hearts hurting and our minds begging to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

"I'm assuming you've all heard about the construction work.." Aizawa started, "I'll begin with that then." 

All the students tuned in, eager to hear about the news. 

"Because the author of this book is cliche, the new construction is now dorms for your class." Aizawa announced with his tired voice, the students nodded, agreeing that the author is cliche. Little did they know the author was watching them outside the window and agreeing as well.

The class was so excited, they didn't expect this at all! (yeah totally) They asked questions ONLY about the roommate system, Aizawa tiredly responded.

"Since we're only testing it out.. You can pick a roommate. There's 3 to a dorm, but you share a room."

Of course, without even having to confirm Bakugou and Todoroki both knew they'd share a dorm. But what about the third person? That was the issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was break and Bakugou sat on Todoroki's desk, looming over him as they talked about the "third person".

"Who do you have in mind?" Todoroki asked, lifting his head up to meet Bakugou's gaze.

"I dunno.. Kirishima? Me and him are pretty close." Bakugou responded, tilting his head as if he wasn't sure himself, and he wasn't.

"What about Midoriya?"

"Ugh..Why him?!"

"Just a suggestion.."

"Whatever.."

Before they could continue their conversation, Kirishima walked over with a slightly worried smile.

"Hey.. Have you got your third person yet?" Kirishima asked sheepishly, dreading Bakugou's response.

"No.. we were just talking about it." Bakugou replied calmly, still looking into Todoroki's eyes like he couldn't get enough of them.

"We were thinking about asking you if you'd be in our dorm, would you?" Todoroki asked with his usual monotone voice. Though Bakugou could hear slight worry in his voice.. What was he worried about?

"Yeah, is that ok?" The redhead said as his smile returned. Bakugou and Todoroki glanced at each other and nodded, hoping this was a good choice.

"Sure, so that's us sorted out." Bakugou said, grabbing Todoroki's hand under the table where nobody could see.

"Great! So.. when did you two become friends?" Kirishima teased with a smirk, nudging Bakugou's arm. "I don't know.. time has gone slow these past few weeks." Todoroki said. "Agreed." The blonde replied.

"Well I'll get back to Mina and Sero, thanks by the way!" Kirishima said cheerily and walked away, waving his hand.

Todoroki leaned as close as he could from where he was sitting to Bakugou's ear and whispered, "If there's dorms.. our fathers can't hurt us, right?"

"The memories still stay.." Bakugou responded darkly, squeezing Todoroki's hand tightly. The other could only agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou stood face to face with his parents, he was about to tell them about the dorms. He was scared of his father's reaction. What if he hurt his mother instead since he won't be here? That's what he dreaded most.