Chapter 18

"You fucking woke me up.. You little shit.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV:

"You fucking woke me up.. You little shit.." My 'dad' growls, tightening his grip around the blood stained bat. I jump out of bed and back away, edging closer to the door. My 'dad' slowly stands up and walks towards me, getting his bat ready.

"Mitsuki is sleeping.. So stay quiet." He places the bat down and takes something out of his pocket.. clothing fabric? What's he gonna do with th-

He ties the fabric around my mouth, using it as a gag. He picks his bat back up and pushes me against the wall. He gets ready to strike, I only stare at him wide eyed. 

'Shouto.. Help me..'

*THUMP*

I shriek out in pain, it only gets muffled by the cloth tied around my mouth.

*THUMP*

"HMPH MM!!" Help me.

*THUMP*

Another muffled scream, I can hear a small chuckle escape his lips.

*THUMP*

My body can't take it! This pain is excruciating..  I raise my arms in defense, but he only hits them instead, hitting them away.

*THUMP*

I'm on the floor now, he can't hit well if I'm on the floor. He starts kicking me in the stomach..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(flashback)

I walk into the house and close the door, my first day of middle school was great! I can't wait to tell dad all about it! Wait.. I pick up an alcohol bottle.. It's empty. I look up and glance around and see my dad on the couch. A couple more bottles are scattered around him. 1..2..3..4..5.. 6 bottles?!

"D-dad..?" I mumble, my voice laced with worry. I tap my dad on the shoulder and he wakes up with an angry groan. He looks up at me and his face immediately scrunches up into a scowl.

"How dare you wake me up! Get over here!" He shouts, I wince at his voice and slowly go around the couch to face him. I set my bag on the couch and stare up at him, my expression scared and full of fear.

*SMACK*

He.. he hit me.. I raise my hand to touch my cheek, it stings really bad. I look back at him with tears in my eyes.

"So fucking weak you are.." He growls and goes back to sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see that I'm being choked, but I don't react. I just stare at him with half lidded eyes and my body limp.

"You think you can just sleep?! Bullshit." He says, keeping his voice down as to not wake mother. He tightens his grip and I gasp, but still don't do anything to stop it.

If he kills me, so be it. I don't care. Nobody will care. I'm done. I've had enough. KILL ME ALREADY DAMN IT!

He doesn't tighten his grip any more, he just stares at me as my face goes purple. I scowl at him, why won't he kill me? Will I have to do it myself?!

"H-h-hurry u-up.." I croak out barely, my eyes roll back as I slowly lose consciousness. But before I do.. He drops me to the floor. I start coughing and clutching my throat. I glare at him as he looks down at me. "Pathetic. I knew you'd give up." He says, slapping me across the face. I just sigh and sit there, my back against the wall as I wait til' I'm not dizzy anymore.