Chapter 4

But..Something still doesn't feel right.. I can't put my finger on it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!SELF HARM WARNING!

Bakugou's POV:

After I left the school gates, I wanted to go anywhere but home. Anywhere but there.
I found myself walking to a park that was always empty, no matter how pretty it looked in the summer, it was always empty. The air smelled of flowers and freshly cut grass. In the middle sits a small pond with clear water, an oak wood bench sitting across the entrance gate.

I sit down on the bench, listening to the faint sounds of birds chirping.

I break down into tears.

"I'm such a fucking idiot! I must've looked so weak infront of him! I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!" I bang my head with my fist as I shout these words to myself, knowing nobody would hear me or care. I probably sound like a dramatic teenager. I whisper insults to myself under my breath, all of them being true.

'Idiot. Dramatic. Dumbass. Asshole. Annoying. Nuisance.' And that's not half of it. Not even close.

My thoughts flick back to Todoroki's sweet smile, the beautiful bi coloured eyes. Piercing blue and striking grey. Oh how I don't deserve it. Does he even care though? Why would he? I'm just a dumb asshole that treats his friends like shit. What's there to like? 'He's wasting his time on me.' I think. I search through my bag to find the one thing that I long for at this moment.

The razor blade.

"One..Two..Three..Four..." I count all the way up to 9 as I make the cuts on my arm. I stare blankly at the dark liquid oozing out slowly. Call me a masochist, I don't care.

'Maybe I cut too deep..'  I think with a grim look on my face. I sigh, shutting my eyes.

"Oh, how I hate myself.." I chuckle, meaning the words all to well. I haven't eaten in 2 days, I don't plan on eating anytime soon. I simply don't deserve it. I don't want it either.
I felt something vibrate in my right pocket, my phone. A text message..From..Who-? "Fucking icyhot" Oh..Todoroki..I should probably change that contact name.

Fucking Icyhot: Hello Bakugou, are you feeling alright? I've got a free period so I wanted to ask you how you were.

King_ExplosionMurder: Since when did you have my phone number? Whatever. Yeah I'm fine. Is anyone asking about me? Tell them to fuck off will ya'?

Fucking Icyhot: Haha. Don't worry. I only told them you went home early due to personal matters, is that ok? Also, Kirishima gave it to me. Just in case.

King_ExplosionMurder: Right, thanks for that. As well as telling Aizawa. I'm going to kill Kirishima when I get my hands on him..

Fucking Icyhot: Oh god! Spare him! Haha! So, what are you doing right now? Sitting at home in bed I'm hoping?

I glance around my surroundings, regretting the message I'm about to send to the clueless boy on the other end.

King_ExplosionMurder: I am. Chill. This really sucks. And sorry you had to see me..Throwing up..Ugh...Probably wasn't a pleasant sight to see. You didn't have to help me you know, I could've managed by myself!

Fucking Icyhot: I've seen worse than that, trust me, haha. And I wanted to help you! How could I just leave you be? I'm training to be a hero for a reason you know!

I chuckle to myself, I love how he texts. Is that weird? Nah. At least not to me. I look at his username and sigh "Whatever.." 

Change Fucking Icyhot's username to 'Snowflake❄'?

         Yes                        No

'Changed Fucking Icyhot's username to Snowflake❄.'

I freezed when I realized that it sent a message to Todoroki about the contact name change. 'Is this some new feature?! I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT!!'

Snowflake❄: My name was.. Fucking Icyhot? That's what my contact was named?

King_ExplosionMurder: Ehmm...Noo??

Snowflake❄: And you changed it to Snowflake?? Aww Bakugou, are you calling me one of a kind? ;)

'That's..not what I...Is he flirting? Is this flirting? That face at the end..' I feel myself blush from my ears to my cheeks. Goddamnit.

King_ExplosionMurder: That's not what I meant by it dumbass!!

Snowflake❄: I'm just teasing! Calm down ^^ I'm pretty sure I know what you mean by it.

Snowflake❄: I'm unique~ ;)

King_ExplosionMurder: You little fucker, haha. I'll kill you.

Snowflake❄: Haha, you can try! I'll shoot you with my snowflakes!- Oh, I gotta go to my last period. Could I drop by your house after school?

King_ExplosionMurder: Whatever... And you can't come over right now.

I facepalm myself for feeling so guilty about this, I've lied before. But why is lying to him so painful? Fucking hell.

Snowflake❄: Alright then... I'll see you tomorrow maybe..?

King_ExplosionMurder: Hopefully, see ya.

Snowflake❄ went offline

Thank God he didn't ask me why he couldn't come over..That would've been a problem. A big problem.
I look over at the cuts again, they seemed to have stopped bleeding. I think. I glance at some of the drops of blood that landed on the grass.
'Why would he want to see me at school? Sure we've kind of gotten closer but..I'm horrible to everyone...And I can't just suddenly stop. They'll know something's up.' I sigh at the thought, I check my phone to see the time. Another 35 minutes until everyone gets out.. What can I do in that time? I'm getting bored just sitting here..

I groan loudly before getting up, my arms still stinging. I have no way to dry up the blood.. I really didn't think this through, huh.. I get all my things in hand and pull down my sleeves, I can wash my arms and uniform later. I close the park's gate behind me and just walk around, hoping time would fly faster but also wishing it would last forever... 'I don't want to go home..'
I whine when I hear U.A'S bell ring in the distance, "dang it!" I kick a lamp post which I regret instantly. Another thing that shows I'm a complete idiot that doesn't think about anything. A few people across the street glance at me with questioning looks.

I wait there a couple of minutes, since it'd be weird if I was home just as the students were being released, since I live a couple streets away. I wait about 5 minutes before opening my door which makes a quiet click which seems so loud compared to my quiet house.

I hear someone snicker, turning my head over to the couch to see the person I hate the most, more than I hate Deku. Deku can't even compare to this monster.

"Why don't you sit down.. Katsuki? Let's have a chat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1118 Words