Chapter 25

I shoot up out of my dream, screaming and in tears. My classmates are around me, looking scared and worried.

~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

Aizawa, Bakugou and Todoroki all sat in silence in their dorm room. The rest of the students had been cleared since their teacher decided it was best for them to talk to him alone.

"What has been going on with you two?" Aizawa asked, sounding genuinely hurt for his students that he saw as his own kids. He truly cared for them, even though he didn't show it much.

The two boys didn't move, didn't even flinch. They didn't want to tell anyone how weak they could be. The two looked at each other for a moment, eyes dead, and looked back to the floor. Aizawa sighed and shook his head, pain making it's way with the words he was about to say.

"Midoriya has told me he spotted cuts on your arms."

The colour drained from both the boys' faces.

"Have you both been self harming?"

The two lovers froze, colour drained from their faces. They could feel tears swell up in their eyes and Bakugou began to tremble. Aizawa thought for a moment.

"Show me your arms." He demanded to which the boys' heads shot up to give him a scared look. Aizawa only lightly glared at them, pain dancing in his eyes as he watched the boys begin to tremble.

Bakugou and Todoroki were scrambling for options, or for excuses. They can't get out of this one, they realized. So slowly, and gently, they rolled up their sleeves to reveal what looked like hundreds of cuts and scars. Some has dried blood on them. Aizawa's breathing stopped, he turned pale as he shook his head in disbelief. The two boys only sat there in silence.

"Why?..." Aizawa asked, trying to find more words to say and more things to do. The two students only gave him a pained look, exhausted and completely done.

Bakugou couldn't say why, his mother would lose all she had left in the house. He didn't want her to be sad.

Todoroki also couldn't, who would believe that one of the best pro heroes abused their own son? Nobody. That's who.

"How long?" The teacher asked while trying to collect his thoughts and wrap his head around everything, as well as all the new information. He felt devastated.

"Y-years.." Bakugou replied, his voice becoming broken as a salty tear fell down his cheek. Aizawa looked at Todoroki and he just nodded in agreement while wiping the forming tears from his eyes.

Aizawa put his face in his hands, dreading the question he had to ask. "Attempted s-suicide?" He looked up, seeing his two students nodding as well as Bakugou shifting around uncomfortably on his bed. Aizawa cleared his throat and tried to stop his voice from cracking.

"I'm pulling you out of your hero studies and you'll be taken to somewhere that will help you both." He concluded, watching as the two boys' expressions turned from sad to devastated and shocked. The teacher stood up and left the room, not wishing to see their pained expressions any longer. He knew it was exaggerated, but it needed to be done in order for them to become strong and healthy heroes. When he was in the room, he only just noticed that Bakugou was unbelievably skinny. Todoroki looked like he had lost a bit of weight too.

Aizawa stood out in the hallway and dialed a number on his phone, he waited for someone to pick up. Finally, someone answered the phone.

"I'd like to enroll two of my students into your hospital."

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV:

Apparently me and Shouto only have 2 days until we go some sort of hospital that can 'help us'. Until then, we've been given days off til' we leave. It's bullshit. How are we going to become heroes if we're stuck there for who knows how long?!

Shouto feels the same, he wants to become the top hero without using his left side but now he CAN'T because he'll be cooped up in some mental house! I get angry just thinking about it.

We're both just relaxing in the park that we've went to before, honestly, I don't know why Aizawa's letting us go out by ourselves to somewhere he doesn't know. Aren't we a dANgeR tO OuRsELveS or some shit? Lucky for him, we're too exhausted to try anything. We haven't slept ever since he told us we'll be going to that hospital. It's Kirishima's 'job' to make sure we don't try anything at night, which I don't think is fair. He needs to sleep to focus on his studying! HE'S ALREADY BEHIND AS IT IS!
I didn't notice that I was gritting my teeth and gripping the bench until Shouto spoke up.

"Katsuki... stop you'll..hurt.. yourself..." He mutters while almost falling asleep, but he stops himself before he does. I lay his head on my shoulder and tangle my fingers in his messy hair.

"Just go to..sleep.." I mumble, he shakes his head no and keeps his eyes open. "The nightmares.. will come back..again.."

I would be smiling, but I just can't. I can't laugh either. Me and Shouto have lost the ability to be happy now, that is unless we fake it. Other than that we just can't. Shouto shuffles around on the bench so now his head's buried into my neck and he's hugging me. We just sit there for a while.

~~~

About an hour later, I get a text from the 1-A group chat. I frown looking at the message.

Kiri: Bakugou, Todoroki, you have to come back now.

"What.. is it?" Shouto asks in a drowsy voice, I just kiss his forehead and tell him we have to go back, to which he groans.

We leave the small park and I almost forget to close the gate behind me. We stumble our way over to the dorms, we probably look like two drunks making our way to the next bar. We finally reach the doors and walk through the lounge. Some of our classmates are there, staring at us with pity and worry. I don't give a shit though. They'll be pitying themselves once I get out of there, they'll see.

As we're halfway through the lounge, Shouto almost falls and grabs my shoulder to keep himself up. He looks like he's going to pass out, he's that tired. I look around, locking eyes with everyone who's staring at us. Fuck it. I pick Shouto up bRidAl StYlE and walk to the stairs, I admit, it's hard, since I've lost a lot of my strength. But I can manage.

I make it to our dorm and set Shouto down on his feet, but his arm is still wrapped around my shoulder. He's fallen asleep. I get the keys and unlock the room and we stagger our way in, I set him on his bed and I lay next to him, it might help, you never know. He snuggles up to my arm and relaxes.

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up feeling groggy and still tired, but I'm beside Shouto. I hold his hand and stroke his cheek with my free hand. He stirs awake and looks at me with those beautiful eyes, but now they're dull and lifeless like mine. We smile at each other for a while, really smile. Only we can make each other smile.

I get up and look through my closet for new clothes, then I realize that we slept in our shoes. I was probably too tired to realize..

Shouto comes up behind me and hugs my waist, adorable as always. He watches as I flick through my clothes and I pick up a white long sleeve shirt and dark blue jeans.

"C'mon, I gotta change." I say, smirking at him and ruffling his hair a bit. He just groans and buries his head into my chest. I run my hand through the white side of his hair and sigh, I'm gonna miss this.

"I love you.." Shouto mumbles into my chest.

~~~~~~~~~

1343 Words

I kinda hated this chapter tbh, not what happened, but how I wrote it