Chapter 21

"No matter how many cuts and scars you make.. they'll never amount to the wrongs that were done to you."

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou and Todoroki stirred awake at the sound of their alarms. They looked around for Kirishima, they assumed he was in the bathroom because the tap was running. He walked out, in his pajamas but his hair was spiked up and his teeth were brushed.

"I need to wake up earlier to do my hair.. Haha." He explained, grabbing his folded uniform out of his drawer. 

Todoroki and Bakugou got out of bed and went to the bathroom, Bakugou closed the door and they began brushing their teeth. The blonde glanced over at his lover with his messy hair, the red mixing with the white. Todoroki would sometimes comb his hand through it so it showed his forehead and his scar. If Bakugou was being honest, he looked hot with his bed hair. He looked in the mirror at his own and immediately felt self conscious. It was all over to the left since he was sleeping on the right side of his head, it was more messier and spikier than usual, much to Bakugou's distaste.

Todoroki reached for his hair brush once he was done, and began separating the red and the white. Bakugou was curious as to how he kept them from colliding with each other, so he watched.

"Why are you staring at me?" Todoroki said with a nervous smile, his cheeks becoming a faint pink.

"Just wondering how you separate your hair." He responded, grabbing his own hair brush and combing his spikes back into place. Todoroki chuckled and put the brush down.

~~~~~~~~~

"I hope you are settling into the dorms well.." Aizawa said as second period started. The class hummed in response while some cheered. Aizawa smiled lightly and left the room so Present Mic could begin English. 

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou only stared at his food, not daring to touch it. Todoroki only frowned at him and put his own food down.

"I'm not that hungry either.." Todoroki mumbled, scooting closer to Bakugou. The blonde couldn't take his eyes off of his food, another memory making its way back.

~~~~~~~~~

woo flashback

Bakugou limped down the stairs, it had been 2 months since the abuse started and the beatings were taking much longer to heal.

He walked to the kitchen counter, noting that his mother wasn't there while his dad was, chugging a bottle of alcohol.

"What do you want, brat?" His father growled, slamming the bottle onto the counter and glaring down at his frightened son.

"B-break..fast?.." Bakugou managed to get out, beginning to tremble already.

"A brat like you doesn't deserve food." He stated then leaving the kitchen to binge watch TV on the couch with multiple bottles of alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~

The words stuck to Bakugou ever since, he slowly started eating less as he started to believe it.

Bakugou realized he was crying, he met eyes with Todoroki and let out a sob. The half and half boy pouted sadly and pulled him in for a hug. Bakugou returned it and sobbed into his shoulder once again. Todoroki could feel a tear roll down his cheek as he listened silently to the cries of his lover.

"T-The memories k-keep coming b-b-back.." Bakugou choked out, clutching Todoroki's blazer as he continued to cry. Todoroki raised a hand to Bakugou's hair and stroked it softly, another tear falling down his face.