A Sudden Change [1]

Start from the beginning

Pain
Pain
Pain
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

You jolted awake, drenched in sweat. What the hell kind of dream was that? You looked over to see it was just about time for class. You yawned and hopped out of bed, scratching the back of your head. You pocketed your phone after disconnecting it, before walking towards your closet and opening it. You groggily grabbed your clothes for that day, and then tossed them onto your bed. You started undressing, only to realize the clothes you set onto your bed was a uniform. Odd. You didn't have any uniforms. You looked around. This was your room, for sure. The lights, the things kinda tossed around, your PC... You looked back at the uniform, before shrugging. You picked it up and looked inside. Might as well look at who's it was. You looked at the tag to see... your name. You felt uneasy again. You set the uniform aside, before walking over to your door. You opened it, to see... everything was the same. You walked out and headed towards the kitchen. Yeah, this was your place. A small apartment for 1-2 people. But... something was off. You walked towards the bathroom, and opened the door, to see a Japanese styled bathroom. You quickly turned and ran towards a window, throwing it open.

Y/N: "W-What the hell!?" You were living in a dense city. A really dense city. What the hell was going on? You grabbed your phone from your pocket and opened it, before going to the maps app. After a bit, it pinpointed you in...

Kymato, Japan.

You rubbed your eyes and looked at it again, before silently setting your phone down.

Y/N: "J-Japan... I'm in Japan..... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

(A/N: Sorry fellas, had to get this in here at least once.)

[TimeskipTM brought to you Chibi Y/N getting stalked by Chibi Astolfo!]

You were sitting at the table as you went over everything you had. You had figured the uniform was for the school you went to, since... it had your name on it. You managed to look up what school you go to in your Maps app, so you at least knew how to get there. You went over the route to school, before checking the time.

Y/N: "Crap, I'm going to be late!" You grabbed your bag, before quickly hurrying out the door and locking it behind you. You ran down the street in a hurry, although unknown to you, someone was watching you.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Chibi Y/N getting confused by the layout of Japan and the way things work!]

Teacher: "Alright everyone, we have a new student! I hope you get along with him. Go on, introduce yourself."

Y/N: "A-Ah, right. My name is Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you." You gave a nervous chuckle and a few people chuckled at your awkwardness.

Teacher: "Alright, L/N. Your seat will be... over there." She pointed to an empty seat, and you nodded, heading to your seat and sitting down.

Class progressed as usual, before lunch rolled around. You exhaled, exhausted.

Y/N: I didn't think schooling in Japan would be this hard... And somehow I know how to read and write in Japanese... You leaned back in your chair, before looking at your arm. The one that had been zapped to shit in that dream. What did it mean? At this point, it was obvious that dream meant something... You thought for a while, before groaning. It was pointless, you couldn't figure out what it meant... You exhaled. Might as well play a big of F/GO then to relieve some stress...