Heir

Requested by: @KristelaAlvarez

(Hyemi's Pov)

At 2 am both me and Jungkook arrived at our reserved hotel room. I started to take my wedding dress off as soon as we entered the hotel room. We had just ended the wedding with a big dinner and an amazing after party with all our friends. All those above the age of 28 had left as they weren't up for any drinking or had to go home to their kids. The night was great and was almost the best wedding that a girl could dream of. That would be the same for me if my future spouse had feelings for me. I couldn't say I loved him but I did have a large attraction to him. Jungkook and I had gone to the same high school and college but only because of our equally rich backgrounds. Both of our parents had owned successful companies in Korea and Japan. Their companies were the main reason for our marriage. We had gotten married in order for our parents to join their companies together. Although we had been in the same school for over 7 years, we hadn't talked to each other at all. We would only talk to each other if needed to in class or whenever our parents would drag us to dinners.

As I struggled to reach the zipper on my dress Jungkook's hand suddenly unzipped my dress. "Get dressed in some comfortable clothes for going to the beach. "After saying that, he grabbed some of his clothes and headed to the bathroom. I wondered why we were heading to the beach at such a time. I didn't think about it too much and put on a navy blue thigh length dress. It was pretty short since my mother picked out this dress so I and Jungkook could... get in the mood. After all, we were supposed to give them 2 heirs for their companies. I wiped off my makeup and applied some lip tint and some light blush. I brushed my hair out and pinned two sections of my hair to the back of my head. I put on put on some perfume and lastly put on some navy blue flats. After that, I headed to the door where Jungkook was leaned against using his phone. I analyzed his outfit, he wore a beige overcoat with a thin navy blue turtle neck. He wore some black pants and a pair of Timbs. He noticed my presence and slipped his phone in his pocket. In his hand was a picnic basket. "Let's go." He opened the door and led me to the beach the picnic basket in his hand. After we found a good spot on the beach, we set up the picnic.

We both took off our shoes and sat down. The silence between us was painful. "Soooo.... Jungkook, why are we on the beach having a picnic?" The silence was finally broken by my attempt of starting a conversation. Jungkook finished chewing his sandwich before answering. "My mom suggested that going on a picnic on the beach and watching the sunrise together will set the mood. After all, we need to make two grandchildren for our parents. But I'm sure it won't be too hard to set the mood. As we have done this before." I blushed when remembering the night I and Jungkook spent together. It was at one of the college parties that Jungkook's friend Namjoon threw. There was a large amount of alcohol and some drugs involved. The party wasn't too big as it was a selective list. My best friend was well known around campus so I managed to go as her plus one. Near the end of the party, most of us were quite drunk after all the party games that involved drinking. Jungkook had just torn himself away from a girl who seemed to be clinging on him the whole night. He had made his way toward me and sparked a drunk conversation. Next thing I knew, I was in Jungkook's bed both of us completely naked. In the morning it wasn't quite a surprise for either of us. We both just sighed in relief. At least we both lost our firsts to each other rather than to a random person. But I will say that I couldn't walk for a few days after. "Hyemi?" Jungkook snapped me out of my trance. "What?! I wasn't thinking of that night!" I said unconvincingly and suddenly. Jungkook chuckled at me before pinching my cheek. "Then why are you blushing?" I stammered trying to find an excuse before giving up. "Fine, you caught me." I playfully put my hands up. "But I'm pretty sure that we never talked about how many kids we want." I brought up looking at Jungkook with a curious glint in my eyes. "Hmm... I would be happy with any amount actually. What about you?"