Truth or dare

(Kim Hyemi's Pov)

Tonight was movie night! I, Irene, and Jungkook always watched movies on Friday nights. Sometimes Irene couldn't make it so it would just be me and Jungkook. Which I would love. I've had a crush on Jungkook since the 11th grade. I can't believe that I've had the hugest crush on him for 2 years now. But when I opened my door to greet my 2 best friends (Or only Jungkook. Hehe) I was met up with a group of people. "I hope you don't mind some others joining movie night Hye. Hehe.." Irene said nervously smiling at me. I sighed and let them in. At least 7 people walked in including Jungkook and Irene. Both Jungkook and Irene were holding the things I asked them to bring. A good movie and tons of snacks. While we used my huge flat screen tv to watch the movies. I smiled widely at the movie Irene brought. A horror movie. "You brought horror?! Yass!" I hugged her and stole all the items from Jungkook's and Irene's arms. I placed them on my kitchen counter while Jungkook and Irene led the guests in and closed the door. I walked to the living room and sat in between my 2 besties. Everyone was sitting in a circle formation. "So everyone! Let's introduce ourselves! Hi, I'm Irene!" Then it was my turn. "Hi, I'm Hyemi."Jungkook then introduced himself and so did the others. In total there were 4 girls 4 boys a very even number of each gender. The girls were me, Irene, Momo, and Sana. The boys were, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Baekhyun. After we all introduced ourselves we decided to play a few games before watching the movie. "So what game should we play first? Truth or Dare, Jenga, Or Seven minutes in heaven?" Many thought Truth or Dare would be a nice game to play. I debated on that. I barely knew them. Well, that's a lie. I know Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung since they are the hottest guys on the campus. I have no idea how Jungkook and Irene even invited them. Byun Baekhyun was known for his high grades and had the friendliest personality. While Momo was a well-known female in college because she was a young model. And Sana'a was probably the sweetest girl in college. Jungkook was pretty popular. And Irene was very social and not to mention quite beautiful. And I was known for my looks and my parent's company. They owned the 2nd most successful company. Well, maybe the 3 of us are very popular. Never thought of that.

"Ok, I'll go first," Irene said spinning the bottle. It landed on Baekhyun. "Truth or Dare Baekhyun?" He thought for a second and then answered with, "Dare.." Irene smirked. "I dare you to... wear makeup!" Upon her words, Momo suddenly took her makeup bag from her purse. Within minutes Baekhyun was covered in makeup. His face was very dolled up and all the males laughed at him. While the females admired his face. How can a man look so pretty in makeup? Next Sana spun the bottle. It landed on Taehyung. "Truth or Dare Taehyung?" He answered without a thought. "Truth." I clapped at his answer mentally. "Who in this room would you consider making out with?" Taehyung looked around and his eyes landed on Irene. "Irene." His answer made Irene's cheeks heat up. Every female in the room knew that Irene had the biggest crush on Taehyung. After Sana, Momo spun the bottle. Surprisingly it landed on me. "Truth or Dare Hye?" I smirked not chickening out. "Dare. I ain't a chicken-like Tae." Taehyung flushed from embarrassment. Everyone chuckled. "Well if you are that confident then I dare you to sit on Jimin's lap until the bottle lands on him. And make sure to grind honey." She winked. My eyes widened and my cheeks bloomed red. I've never sat on anyone's lap before. And not to mention I barely knew Jimin other than him being a hot guy on campus. I sighed and sat on Jimin's lap. Well not really lap. I sat on his crotch. "Grind honey," Momo said. I bit my lip and I looked at Jimin. His face was clearly red. As was mine. He grabbed my hips and I grinded on Jimin until I felt his member directly poking me. I looked at Momo and she was satisfied. I looked at Jungkook and his eyes were dark. Gee, what happened to him? After Momo spun Taehyung spun. It landed on Jungkook. "Kook Truth or Dare?" He replied in a low voice. "Dare.." I shivered making Jimin react. "Sorry.." I whispered to him. He just nodded. "Ok... Well, I dare you to kiss Sana." I felt my teeth clenching.

Jungkook and Sana got up and kissed. Jungkook cut the kiss short and sat back down. Sana blushed profusely. I had a feeling she liked him. My hands clenched into fists. Then it was Jimin's turn to spin. As I was about to get up Momo shook her head. "Spin the bottle for him. You can't get off his lap until the bottle spins on him." I sighed and spun. It landed on Irene. "Truth or Dare Irene?" Jimin asked. "Dare!" I then turned to face Jimin. I whispered in his ear a dare that would be perfect. "Jimin-ah can you please dare Irene to makeout with Taehyung. Pretty please~" He chuckled at me using aegyo. "Sure." I jumped in his lap in happiness. Total bad idea. His member was poking at my folds. Making me keep a moan in. "Sorry.." He laughed silently. "Ok then. Irene, I dare you to make out with Taehyung on his lap for about... let's say 5 minutes?" Irene's cheeks turned red and she then made her way to Taehyung. She sat on his lap and they started to makeout. Everyone cheered at them. After that, the game continued and soon was over. I finally got off his lap 10 minutes later. My next dares were nothing. And I didn't pick truth at all. After that, we all sat down and started the movie. In the middle of the movie, Jungkook whispered in my ear. "Meet me in your bedroom in a minute." With that, he left upstairs. I followed him upstairs a few moments later. I walked in and saw he wasn't there. Before I could turn around I heard the door lock. "J-Jungkook?" He answered with a low voice. "Yes, baby?" He walked towards me slowly. I gulped. He whispered in my ear seductively. "Kitten's been bad. And Daddy needs to punish her." With that, he started to suck on my neck. Making my knees wobble in pleasure. He pushed me back on the bed and started to strip his clothes off. He left his boxers on and pinned me to the bed. He hovered over me kissing me. He bit my lips and inserted his tongue inside my mouth. As he was sucking on my tongue hotly, he unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off along with my panties. He broke the kiss and took my shirt and bra off next. I covered my chest embarrassed. "Don't be shy Hyemi. I love you. I love all of you." With that, I removed my hands and pulled him to a kiss.

He broke the kiss soon later and had a confused expression on it. I blushed and started confessing. "I also have loved you for 3 years and in counting.." He chuckled and trailed kisses from my neck to my breasts. He softly sucked on my nipples and massaged my breasts at the same time. I softly moaned at his actions. He went even lower with his kisses and reached my dripping clit. He first entered 2 fingers inside me and thrusted them in slowly. After a while, his speed increased and he also added his tongue. Sucking on my swollen clit. I whimpered in pleasure. After a while, I felt my orgasm rippling through me. I moaned out Jungkook's name loudly. He licked me clean and quickly took his boxers off. "I'm so ready to fuck you babygirl. So nice and wet just for daddy~" Jungkook cooed in my ear. I blushed at his words. He then slammed inside me. "Jungkook!~" With that, he started thrusting in me fast. As he thrusted in me he changed our position. I was on my arms and knees as he fucked me from behind. He added a few slaps on my bum. "That's for sitting on another guy's lap. That's for whispering in his ear. That's for making his dick touch your pussy. This is for grinding on him. And this one is for making me jealous." That was a total of 5 slaps. I whimpered after each slap. Oddly I felt more pleasure than pain. Jungkook flipped me around lifting my leg up as he thrusted into me. "What about you? You kissed Sana so you deserve to be punished." I pinched Jungkook's sensitive nipples making him jolt. Jungkook pressed his lips against mine kissing me deeply. Soon I felt my second orgasm approaching. Jungkook felt my walls tighten around his member. He groaned at my tightness. I moaned out his name loudly as I came undone. "Jungkook!~" He soon came in me after a few thrusts as well. He laid me down and pulled the covers on us. "I love you princess." With that Jungkook kissed my forehead and cuddled me in his arms as we fell in a deep sleep.