Roommates

(Park Hyemi's POV)

I live in a college dorm with another person. Sadly it's a very attractive male. Jeon Jungkook. I really wanted to room up with my bestie. But we weren't paired up. But at least I have a hot guy as a roommate. Right? Thank god that he isn't one of those fuckboys. I wouldn't be able to handle moaning. Every. Single. Night. I have been paired up with worse. But this guy seems very cute and manly. Making my heart skip a beat sometimes. But I managed to avoid him. Turns out that he is very well known by the 'popular kids'. It's college for crying out loud. Not high school part 2. So avoiding him seems as if we aren't close. And that's good since I don't want girls to eat me alive. But he sparks up a conversation a few times. Like asking how's life and so. But sometimes I can't control myself when I see him shirtless. I usually control myself but today... I couldn't.

He was in the living room shirtless wearing shorts. I gulped and scanned his sexy body. "See something you like? My eyes are up here." His voice distracted me from my thoughts. I blushed. "N-No.." I said denying. "C'mon you wanna touch them?" He said motioning to his abs. I shook my head. Looking away. He got up from the couch and stood in front of me. Close up, i could see his perfect V-line. I gulped and fought the urge to touch them. "C'mon you know you want to~" Jungkook sang out. I sighed in defeat and ran my finger over his abs. Feeling the toned skin. I then used my whole hand to feel his abs. "You know you can also touch other places." He mumbled to himself. I gasped. Wait... did he have a crush on me? "I accept your request." I said touching his lips. So pink and kissable. He gulped and stood still. "Do you mind if i do this?" I said pressing my lips against his. He shook his head in the kiss.

He wrapped his hands around my waist, deepening the kiss. I connected my arms around his neck. He bit my lips making me open my mouth. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. The kiss got heated in less than a few moments. After the kiss Jungkook and I took a while to catch our breath. He kissed me again. This time with hunger and lust. He lifts me up and enters his room. Making me lay down on the bed. He lifts my shirt above my head and kisses me again. I unbutton my shorts and slip them off along with my panties. We break the kiss and finish stripping. Jungkook trails kisses from my mouth to my neck. He sucks a few marks and continues going lower. He swirled his tongue around my nipple while playing with the other. He gives each breast equal attention before going back to kiss me. While kissing, he slips a finger in my clit. He pumps it in a few times before adding another. He continues thrusting his fingers in me. I moan softly feeling my climax near.

But he pulled his fingers out before I could. I whine but soon his fingers are replaced by his lips. I buck my hips at his sucking. He pins my hips to the bed and sucks on my clit roughly. He inserts his tongue inside me making me moan. He thrusts his tongue while sucking. Soon a while later, he stops. "Can babygirl suck Daddy's cock?" I nod my head and get on my knees to take Jungkook's member inside my mouth. Sucking and swirling my tongue around the tip. Then I take all of his members inside my mouth. My hands play with his balls while I deepthroat him. Jungkook's groans could be heard in the room. I taste some of his pre-cum and then bob my head up and down. When I felt that Jungkook was about to cum, I pulled away with a smirk. "Yah~ Why couldn't you let me cum?" I giggle at his whining. "You pulled away when I wanted to cum to. So this is totally fair." He grumbled and pushed me down on the bed. "You ready?"

I nodded. He slowly pushed his member inside my clit. "Oh yeah~ Your pussy is so tight and just ready just for me~" I felt myself getting wet at his words. "Oh baby girl likes my dirty talking?" I nod shyly. He smirks and starts to thrust slowly. Very slowly. "Daddy~ Go faster~" His smirk widdens. "Beg." I sighed and started. "Daddy~ Babygirl's pussy needs Daddy's big cock. Fuck my pussy faster Daddy. Please fuck me~" He felt satisfied and started thrusting faster. He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Oh babygirl, once Daddy finishes fucking your pretty pussy you won't be able to walk for a week." He then lifts my leg over his shoulder and starts fucking me harder. My moans come pouring out.

While fucking me his hands massage my breasts and nipples. I moan a bit louder and feel something build up in my stomach. "Baby you close?" I close my eyes from the intense pleasure. "Y-Yes D-Daddy!~" Soon i cum and Jungkook rides out my high. "Wait baby im going to cum inside your pretty pussy." I nodded and felt his seed shoot inside me. He pulls out and his member is still hard. "Round 2?" He asks. "Yes!" I got up since I wanted to ride him. "Daddy, can baby girl ride you?" He nodded and sat me on his lap. I felt his cock sink deep inside my pussy. "Oh yeah! Fuck yeah!" Jungkook shouts as I bounced on his lap. I put my hands on his shoulders, while he put his on my hips. We stare at each other and soon melt in a passionate kiss. After a while I got tired and Jungkook flipped me over. He once again thrusts. But this time, he starts thrusting like a maniac. "Daddy's gonna cum inside your tight pussy." All I could manage to let out was moans.

"Hey Jungkook have you seen my pho-" One of Jungkook's friends witness Jungkook and me riding out our highs. "Yah Hyung! Get out!" Jimin makes a "oo" sound before walking out. Jungkook pulls out and lays beside me. I pull the covers on us and cuddle on Jungkook's chest. "So... Are we a thing now?" He shrugged. "Yeah. Well if you say yes. But i would like it if we were. Not just for your body. Or beauty. I just would like to be your boyfriend. Not becaus-" I stopped him from talking by kissing him. "I would love to be your girlfriend." Soon we fell asleep under the covers cuddling each other.