Cold Night

Requested by: @juliadelevigne

(Author's Pov)

People on the show:

Kim Byung-man (Main member in the show)

Jeon Jungkook (BTS)

Park Hyemi (CLC)

Kim Jongmin (Singer)

Park Minyoung (Actor)

Jeon Jiwoo (KARD)

Gong Myung (Actor) (Left 5urprise)

"Welcome everyone to Law of the Jungle!" Byung-man shouts as all of us clap. "Now why don't we introduce ourselves?" Jong-min says starting off the introductions. "It looks like we have a lot of Idols here." Jiwoo points out as she glanced at everyone in the circle. "We even have a couple here," Minyoung says in a cool tone. Jong-min exclaims in shock. "Hyemi and Jungkook are dating. You didn't know?" Jong-min shakes his head soaking up the information. "Aren't the two of you on busted together?" I point out not wanting to be the center of attention. After a while of getting to know each other, we were given our challenges. "You guys will be excluded from using anything battery-powered like flashlights, you won't be supplied with water, and lastly you can't go into the water for 24 hours." Everyone was shocked by the rules. How were we supposed to manage not getting water and going into the ocean? Thinking about how much food we would be able to get from the ocean. "Everyone don't be down in the dumps. We can manage these rules." We all opened our backpacks and took out all our battery-powered devices. I remembered that Jungkook brought a spinning flashlight so I wasn't too worried about light. "Okay, we all have 1 liter of water each so we should be fine for 24 hours. If we're lucky, it might rain and we could use the rainwater." We all nodded understanding what Byung-man was implying.

"Should we start separating to do different tasks? One group should try to get food while the other should try to start a fire and make a camp for us." Jungkook suggested while Jong-min slapped his hand on his shoulder. "I was about to say that but you beat me to it. How should we separate the groups?" Byung man looked at the jungle looking area on the island we were dumped onto. "Some people who can climb trees should go out for food. And if someone knows how to make a fire, they can be part of the camp group. I'll be in the food group." After a few minutes, the groups were separated and the people in the camp group were me, Minyoung, and Jong-min. He apparently started a fire his last time camping. While Byung Man, Jungkook, Jiwoo, and Myung left to find some food. "We'll only take some important items." Byung man instructed, looking into his backpack before pulling out a pocket knife and a large net. They took some items with them and then walked into the Jungle. "How should we make the camp?" I said politely to my sunbaes. "We should gather some sticks, stones, and some dried up leaves to start the fire," Minyoung said. The three of us separated the materials and I was stuck getting some rocks. Not that I minded. As I started to pick up some rocks, I thought about how Jungkook was doing in the Jungle. Was he okay? Did he get hurt? I shook my head reminding myself that Jungkook is strong and probably can handle himself. I arrived back at the original area where we started off and placed all the rocks I collected onto the floor. Alongside the two other piles of sticks and leaves.

"Shouldn't we start camp over there?" Jong-min pointed at a section that intersected with the Jungle. It looked clear and there was a big tree stump there. "Yeah, I think we should make our camp there." With a lot of effort, the three of us moved everyone's backpacks and our newly acquired materials "Phew! That was some hard work. We should take a break." Jong-min panted out as I giggled at how easily he got tired. "Sunbaes I forgot to say but I and Jungkook brought tents." Minyoung looked at me shocked. "A tent?" I shook my head before explaining. "We brought 2 tents which can fit 2 people inside. You can also squeeze 3 if you guys don't move too much in your sleep." I opened my backpack and showed her how I fit the tent into my backpack. "Ahh, you got one of those foldable limbs tents. No wonder you were able to fit it in your bag." Minyoung smiled at me as I zipped back my bag closed. "It does still take up quite a bit of space. We were only able to bring a limited amount of items due to the lack of space." I said remembering how hard it was to pack an extra pair of clothing. "We should get started on the fire now," Jong-min said, with a determined face.