Gamer Boyfriend

(Hyemi's pov)

"Jungkookkk how long?" I groaned leaning on his gamer chair as he queued into another valorant comp match. "Just one more then we can chill." I sighed plopping down on his mattress. I looked around his room before realizing how empty the house was. My brother and mom were outside leaving the two of us alone. I smirked mischievously as an idea popped into my head. "Jungkook, what lobby are you playing in?" I asked innocently while standing behind him. It took a moment but he answered quickly. "I'm getting your account to plat right now. So gold lobbies." I didn't really care what my rank was so I slowly carried out my plan. I made my way underneath my desk and came in between his legs. I placed my hands on his thighs and looked up at him. He was still paying attention to the match, the keyboard making some noise signaling he was still alive. I slowly pulled down his sweatpants revealing his cock. I swallowed, as I slowly stroked his thickness. "Hyemi??" I paid no mind for him and licked the tip. Slowly he started to harden after a few actions. I opened my mouth wide and took most of his length in. "Fuckk~" Jungkook hissed at my actions. I slowly started to bob my head up and down hearing the heavy breaths and pants ejected from my boyfriend. After a little bit I pulled away, feeling some drool drip down my chin. I swirled my tongue over his tip teasing it. "Little slut." Jungkook groaned, annoyed with me. I smirked and took him into my mouth again. Hollowing my cheeks as much as a could. I bobbed my head up and down as my mouth was filled with his cock. To my surprise, Jungkook grabbed the back of my head and helped slam my head up and down. His soft groans echoed in his room. Within a few minutes I felt his cock throb in my mouth and Jungkook sighed loudly. I pulled away with my mouth open as he sprayed his cum all over my tongue. I kept eye contact with him the whole time before swallowing and licking my lips. It tasted quite sweet unexpectedly. "You're such a tease Hyemi. You know this is your account right?" I nodded my head at his words. I made my way out from beneath the desk.

He pressed tab and his stats displayed close to near the bottom of the board. "You kinda suck Jungkook." He rolled his eyes at me, fixing his sweatpants and going back to his match. "I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you right after this." I hummed at his words feeling my thighs clasp together. I felt hot and wanted his touch. "Jungkookk let me sit there." I pointed at his lap, making him look at me amused. I didn't wait for his answer. I just plopped down on his lap, getting comfortable and making sure the screen was in his view. I positioned myself so I was facing Jungkook. I gave him a small kiss before smiling. "You got this, win shawty." A dumb smile formed on his own face and his hands made their way back to the mouse and keyboard. I just looked at him focusing and sneaked in some kisses every time he died. I silently stared back into the screen as Jungkook was left in a 5v1 clutch. Every kill made me get more excited for him. I yelled bouncing on his lap in excitement when I saw the ace banner display on his screen. "You're so fucking good!!" I smashed my lips against his as my hands cupped his face. The two of us hotly kissed each other not pulling away. Jungkook's hand pulled down the straps of my dress before pulling the fabric down enough to expose my breasts. I softly moaned as his cold fingers made contact with my nipple. I pulled away from his lips breathless and panting. "F-finish your match first." He sighed annoyed as I pulled up one of the straps on my dress. The score was 11-7 and I could tell he was getting impatient. I could feel his stiffness pressed against my heat. I chewed at my lips feeling just as impatient as the male underneath me. "Stop doing that." Jungkook suddenly called out his eyes on my lips for a split moment. "It's distracting me." I quirked up a brow in amusement. That's one of the things that distracts him right now? I shift my hips slightly and hear him suck in a breath. His hand suddenly grabs my ass making me yelp. "Don't be difficult Hyemi." I sighed rolling my eyes, this game had to feel like the longest one yet. I swear if this goes into overtime. Thankfully, the next few rounds rolled by smoothly and Jungkook was on his match point for the round. "You got this babe!" I whispered shouted slightly bouncing again. "Hyemi I know you're trying to be supportive but after this game it's over. The thing you'll scream is my name." I blushed at his words opening up my mouth to rebuttal only for him to shush me. I stayed silent just watching the round play out. Finally Jungkook got his last kill ending the game. "Good job!" The stats were displayed on the monitor but neither of us were paying attention to it. Jungkook set his headset down before his lips roughly met mine. The strap of my dress was pulled down again and my breasts were on display for him. One of his hands cupped my titty. Pinching the nipple slightly making it harden. The two of us rolled the chair over to Jungkook's bed and he dumped me on the soft mattress. Jungkook towered over my figure leaning down to press kisses from my lips down to my hardened nipples. He roughly sucked on the supple skin making me whine. I loved how he took his time to admire my breasts. "J-Jungkook please~" I begged him, feeling my core throb in want. He groaned reluctantly pulling away from my figure. "So desperate slut." He pushed the chair out of his way before going to grab a condom. "Jungkook we don't need one today..." I called out to him biting my lip nervously. "Let's do it without one today. I'm on pill." He looked at me mischievously. Jungkook only hitched up my dress exposing my stripped panties. He grabbed the hem of them sliding them off me. Jungkook pulled off his sweatpants revealing his throbbing erection. He traced my entrance with the tip of his cock teasing me. He slowly pushed in his tip and sucked in a breath. I bit my lip digging my nails into my palm. "So fucking tight. Gosh Hyemi." Jungkook groaned as he continued to slowly push more of his length into me. I held in a breath as my boyfriend hooked both of my legs over his arms. I moaned loudly as he slowly pulled out before slamming back in. My walls pulsated at his actions. I yelped as he pulled on my legs bringing us closer. I could feel myself starting to drool a little as Jungkook continued to plunge his cock into me. "Ah- Ah- Jungkook!~" I called out for him as my eyes closed in bliss. He lightly grunted continuing to move his hips. His room that was once silent was now booming with our voices. One of my hands trailed down my body to start circling my clit. I moaned as I felt myself closer to the edge from the extra simulation. "My little slut taking me in so well hm?" Jungkook teased me making my face flush. I wanted to wipe that cocky smirk off his stupid face. "Shut up dummy... ah!~" I felt my walls pulsate and a feeling of bliss washed over my body. I moaned out my boyfriend's name loudly as I came. My thighs trembled as Jungkook continued to plunge his cock into my tight walls. "W-wait Jungkook~" He continued to overstimulate me making my eyes roll back. He groaned loudly before burying his cock deep into my walls. Jungkook's cum spurt deep into me making my core throb. He stayed still panting and filling me up.

I looked up at him dazed as he slowly set my legs down on the bed. Jungkook slowly pulled himself out seeing his cum oozing out of my hole. "Look at you filled with my cum. So hot Hyemi." I blushed trying to hide my face with my arms. "Okay back to Valorant now." He turned away and walked to my computer making my mouth gape open. I got up on my elbows about to say something before I hear him laughing. "Don't worry dummy I'm putting on a movie." I sucked in my cheek a little annoyed at his little stunt. Jungkook set one up and climbed into bed next to me. He moved around the pillows and the blanket before laying facing his computer screen. "Come here shawty." He helped me onto his lap. I gasped when he slowly pushed his cock into me. I laid against his chest with the blanket pulled over us. "Just focus on the movie." He pressed a small kiss on my lips before his hands clasped over my waist. I sighed and melted into this position getting comfortable. I intertwined my fingers with his lightly smiling. "I love you dummy." He hummed pressing another kiss on my head. "I love me too." I whipped my head to look at him glaring at him. Jungkook laughed at my reaction before squeezing my fingers. "I'm kidding! I love you too Hyemi."

I've returned muhahaha and I hope you guys liked this chapter :D