Pool

Requested by: @IsabellaTorres229

(Hyemi's Pov)

Jungkook rolled on my bed, his eyes resting on my figure with a bored expression. "What?" I questioned him looking through my mirror. "Why won't you come along?" He now laid on his stomach his feet in the air swinging around. "I don't feel comfortable wearing swimwear in front of anyone." I looked down on my exposed collar bone rubbing on the skin lightly. Jungkook got off the bed making his way towards me. He wrapped his arms around my figure before resting his head on my shoulder. "I bet you'll look beautiful." He cooed in my ear trying to change my mind. My heartbeat sped up. I rolled my eyes looking back down at my phone. "You still know my answer." He sighed before giving me a cute pout. "If you feel uncomfortable remember there's a big muscle bunny that you can hide behind." His nose nuzzled into my neck. My breath hitched from his sudden action. "Pleaseeeeee Hyemi?" I sighed before placing my phone down on my dressing table. "Fine you big baby." Jungkook removed himself from me to do a little happy dance. I giggled at his actions before walking over to my closet. "Which swimsuit should I wear?" I held up 4 pairs of swimsuits before placing them down on my bed. Allowing Jungkook to judge them. He held up a red bikini shaking his head at it "How come this is so revealing Hyemi! I could just pull this string and it would be all over for you!" I smiled at his outburst. "Then which one?" Jungkook placed the red bikini down before grabbing a blue swimsuit. "This is perfect for you." It was basically a bikini with a skirt to go with it. "Okay, I'll just place this in my bag, and then let's head over to Jihyo's house." Jungkook nodded before grabbing the bag that contained his swim trunks. We both headed out of my house before walking to Jihyo's house. "How many people do you think will be there?" I swang my bag back and forth like a kid while walking beside Jungkook. Jungkook took the bag from my hand before taking my hand into his. "25 at most. It's more like a private gathering. So don't be too nervous alright?" Jungkook's thumb rubbed the back of my hand making my stomach do some flips. I swallowed down that feeling before giving Jungkook a small hum.

Soon enough, we arrived at Jihyo's house seeing familiar faces hanging around the pool. Hoseok and Jihyo came in front of us. "Hey, guys glad you could make it!" Jihyo and Hoseok gave me and Jungkook a hug. "Yeah, this doofus wouldn't stop bothering me about coming." I jabbed Jungkook's side making him flinch. He gave me an annoyed look. "I see that you guys still look like a couple." I widened my eyes before nervously replying to Hoseok's words. "Nooo, we're just friends. Anyway, we're going to head inside to change." I gave the two a forced smile before pulling Jungkook into the house. "I'll take the upstairs bathroom to change. See you in a bit." Jungkook headed upstairs while I headed into the first-floor bathroom. I slipped off my shirt and slid down my shorts along with my underwear. I placed my clothes on the counter before putting on my swimsuit. I placed my clothes in the bag before heading out of the bathroom. I gulped when I saw Jungkook's shirtless figure coming from upstairs. I had seen Jungkook shirtless multiple times but I guess it was still unfamiliar territory I was walking into. "Let's head out." Jungkook motioned with his hand after scanning my figure for a few seconds. I fiddled with my skirt unconsciously before walking out to the pool. I spotted Mina from afar so I walked over to her. "Hey Mina, how have you been?" Mina pulled me to the side making sure nobody was listening in. "Yah I know you came over here since Kook is shirtless." She wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. I gave her a playful punch feeling embarrassed. "I can't help it, he's just so..." Mina smirked at my response. "You know we should play water volleyball." She inspected my swimsuit still holding her smirk making me confused. "Everyone let's play some water volleyball!" We separated into two teams unfortunately Jihyo led one team while Hoseok led the other.

There would be a pretty intense match with these captains. I had Jungkook and Mina on my team so I guess it wasn't that bad. "Okay, we are going to absolutely crush my boyfriend's team alright?" Jihyo gave a type of inspirational speech I guess. Our teams got into position and ready to play. "And GO!" Namjoon shouted before sitting down in a lounge chair. The ball bounced back from team to team until the ball headed towards me. I hit the ball with as much force as I could, failing to notice what Mina was doing. Before I knew it, Jungkook slammed his chest against my figure, his arms protectively wrapped around me. "What are you-" Then I saw a familiar piece of fabric floating around us. "D-did you see?" I looked up at Jungkook nervously. "Y-yeah... But I don't think anyone else saw.." Jungkook cleared his throat. "Oh no Hyemi! Let me get your top for you." Mina grabbed my top with a devilish smile. "Well, Jungkook and Hyemi... you guys can go inside to fix this wardrobe issue." Namjoon declared a bit flustered due to the situation. I snatched my top from Mina before making my way out of the pool covering my chest with Jungkook's back. Jungkook led me to Jihyo's room. "Oh my god, I feel so embarrassed, Kook." I unwrapped my arms from his torso and instantly turned. "How did that even happen? This top wasn't like one string could ruin you. It looked sturdy." Jungkook's mind flashed back to that moment. "I might have something to admit.." I placed my top on before standing in front of Jungkook. "Mina did it on purpose.." I looked down shamefully even though I had nothing to do with Mina's plan. "What! Why would you try to expose yourself to our friends!" Jungkook looked furious. "Woah calm down tiger. I didn't know that she would do that! But I do know why." I looked down nervously wondering if I should tell him. "Hyemi... You know you can trust me." I took a deep breath before looking at Jungkook. "Mina did it as a way to show my attraction to you. I-I have liked you for the longest time and, uh Mina just got tired of waiting." Jungkook let out a sigh before pulling me into a hug. "You dumbo you didn't have to do that to get my attention. I also like you... a lot." Jungkook pulled away from the hug, his ears now red. I smiled at him but the atmosphere grew awkward. "Are we a thing now?" I asked, breaking the silence between the two of us. "If you want to be." He rubbed the back of his neck looking at me. "Yeah." Well, that was the most awkward way of being a couple. The two of us looked at each other once again."Well, I'll be busy fixing a problem so see you outside a bit later." I looked at Jungkook confused. "What problem?" Jungkook chuckled before looking down at his trunks before back up. Now it was my time to turn red. "O-oh... do you want some help?" I couldn't believe what I just said. "W-wait nevermind.." I tried to speedily exit the room but Jungkook grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "You can't go back on your word Hyemi. Especially when you caused this." His lips crashed against mine making me close my eyes and melt into his arms.