Claimed

(Hyemi's Pov)

Jeon Jungkook, the boy that captured both my heart and my best friend's. He was in my art class. He's a mix of an introvert and an extrovert, utterly handsome and slightly mysterious. Once he had his hands on a paintbrush, he would become the most interesting being. The way his hands glide against the canvas, the ways he furrows his brows when bummed on how to paint something, the way he smiled when he's satisfied with his work, and the way he interacts with others are absolutely adorable. He could be totally shy or totally confident in less than a few seconds. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my best friend Seulgi shook my shoulder slightly. "Helllllo! Hyemiiii?" I fluttered my eyes before scanning my surroundings. I was in the university cafeteria sitting next to Seulgi, who was sitting across from my other friend Minji, and a group of boys stopped in front of our table. "They asked us if they could sit here. What do you want to do?" I looked at the group and noticed 2 familiar faces. Jungkook and Yoongi. I was Yoongi's seatmate in health class. "O-oh sure you guys can sit here." They all smiled and started to sit down.

Table Sitting:

(Hoseok) (Yoongi) (Minji) (Jimin) (Taehyung)

           {                           Table                           }

(Jin) (Namjoon) (Seulgi) (Hyemi) (Jungkook)

"Hyemi do you have any notes from the last class?" Yoongi asked while lazily looking at me. I fished up my notebook from my leather backpack and passed it to him. "Just be sure to return it before our class on Thursday." Yoongi nodded, slipping it into his backpack. Soon the table broke into small conversations between the boys and Seulgi except for one. Jungkook was coloring away on his sketch pad not giving a single glance to anyone around him or his plate of food. I leaned closer to him trying to catch a glimpse of what he was drawing. It was a picture of a male jumping off a sort of steel tower. It was so detailed. I couldn't help but slip out a wow. Jungkook suddenly looked at me. He closed his pad in a hurried manner. "I'm sorry if you didn't want me to look. I was just mesmerized by the scene unfolding in your drawing." Jungkook slightly blushed covering his ear with his hand. "T-thanks... not many think of my sketches or paintings like that." He looked down at the cover of his sketch pad. "I usually put some random drawings in here. Sometimes a picture in my head pops up so I draw it. All these images seem so familiar even though I have never witnessed them. " Jungkook questions himself more than explaining. I giggled at his cuteness.

The Drawing:

(Pretend that it's not fully colored

(Pretend that it's not fully colored. For instance, the shading is missing)

"Start eating. Our art class will start pretty soon." Jungkook nodded and started to shovel spoonfuls of his food into his mouth. He ate like a little kid. I turned and stole a glance at Seulgi. She had just finished her conversation with Namjoon on DNA being in blood vessels. "What were you and Jungkook talking about?" It was as if her eyes had stars in them once the word Jungkook slipped from her lips. I bit my lip while looking down at my food. "Nothing much but some art." Seulgi nodded not fully satisfied with my answer. She continued to eat before sparking another conversation with Jin instead of this time. Everyone jumps in with their own opinions. I looked at Minji for a second and a big smirk displayed on my lips. The cute little thing was talking with Jimin and Taehyung but her eyes couldn't seem to part from Jimin. Her flushed cheeks also gave it away. I started to take some bites of my food. After I deemed myself full, I got out of my chair and made my way to the trash. I threw the rest of the food out and put the tray on its rightful place. Once I made my way back to the table, Jungkook was flipping through the pages of his sketchbook. Analyzing each of the sketches. I looked down at my phone. The time struck 2:50 pm signifying that my art class was able to start. "It's almost 3 so I and Jungkook will be heading to art class now!" I waved goodbye to Seulgi and Minji along with the boys. I followed behind Jungkook silently to the art room. I was about to head in front of a random canvas until Jungkook called out my name. "Work next to me. It'll be better than working next to a random person." I gave a smile at the slightly flustered boy. I moved my backpack to the free canvas next to his. "Okay class this week we will be painting people semi-nude. We will have some models come in and they will only have a white sheet draped onto them. You must try your best to paint them. By the end of the class, I will assign you some group work with the partner of your choice." The teacher returned to their desk while looking at the clock possibly waiting for the models to show up any minute now. I and Jungkook set up our materials and waited patiently to start drawing. Soon a male and a female entered the room only dressed in a white silk sheet. They both leaned against the table in an interesting position. The female was sitting on the table with one of her legs slightly raised and her arm resting against her thigh. It was as if she was about to expose her parts in a single wrong movement. But she was so professional that she would be able to stay in that position for a while. The male was on the opposite side making me unable to see his full position. I focused on the female and started to sketch her. After 45 minutes I was able to successfully sketch the model. I reached out for a paintbrush while analyzing my sketch. However, I grabbed a hand instead. I looked at where my hand was holding. It was Jungkook's hand which he had tried to also reach out for a paintbrush. I blushed and mumbled a sorry to him. I was able to grab a paintbrush and start painting my sketch. Soon the lecture ended, and I was able to finish my painting just in time. I left my watermark on the painting and helped others clean up the room.