Vanilla

(Hyemi's POV)

"Hey Seulgi how have you been?" I walked over the house while on phone with her. It made me calm. Soon after a while Seulgi and I were talking for hours. We hadn't caught up in a while so why not now? Jungkook wasn't going to be home in a few hours anyway. He always comes home at 8. He is always late to dinner and I am stuck home with nothing to do except cleaning. On the line Seulgi and I get comfortable and she starts to ask questions about Jungkook.  And how married life as a wife is. I inform her how boring it is every day.

After that Seulgi asks, "How's the sex? He must be a god in bed." I blush profusely but trackback to the last time we had done it. "Actually we haven't done it in a while. And he isn't as good as you think he is. He goes sooo gentle and it doesn't feel exciting." Just as I finished my sentence my phone was grabbed out of my hand and the call with Seulgi had ended. I looked up from where I had been seated and saw Jungkook. He had an angry expression on his face. I looked at the digital clock on the wall. It was 8:50 pm. Meaning Jungkook had been home for more than 30 minutes. "So you think I'm not good in bed? Let's see about that. He heaved me over his shoulder while I hit his back telling him to put me down.

"Jungkook! Put me down! I didn't mean it!" He slapped my ass and walked to our bedroom. He dropped me on the bed and started to strip himself of his clothes. I tried to get off the bed but he pinned me down. "I'll show you just how good I can be." He threw my clothes off around the room before he slammed two of his fingers inside me. I gasped at his sudden movement. He thrusted them faster and faster trying to stretch me out. He planted his lips on my neck biting and leaving marks. He groped my breast while playing with my nipple. He felt my clit tighten around his fingers so he removed them.

He aligned his dick at my core and slammed right in. I moaned loudly from his force. He threw my legs over his shoulders and fucked me hard. He kept thrusting harder and harder and I couldn't take it. I came on his thick cock. He pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth. I gagged and started to deepthroat him. He came inside my mouth. I swallowed and panted after he pulled out of my mouth. I laid on the bed tired. But Jungkook wasn't done. He got something out of the closet. A vibrator. He thrusted his fingers in my ass while placing the vibrator on my clit. I moaned lightly at his movements.

He then took his fingers out and he shoved his cock in my ass and turned on the vibrator to the highest setting. I gasped out of breath from being fucked in my asshole. He slammed in me rougher while pressing the vibrator on my clit harder. I bit my lip while gripping the sheets. I came once again and feel Jungkook remove his dick from my ass and sucked my core. He removed the vibrator soon after and we laid asleep in each other's arms. But later at night I felt Jungkook slamming his cock into my cunt. He fucked me so hard making me speechless. The night never ended.