Sexual Jenga

(Hyemi's Pov)

Today I and a group of friends are going to play the Jenga Game. I know it sounds weird. Since Jenga itself is a game. But the Jenga Game is when you play Jenga. But each little brick has a challenge on it. So the brick we pull out has a challenge on it. So we have to do the challenge. And that's about it. Whoever knocks the tower down still loses though. And whoever doesn't finish a challenge they are out! My doorbell was ringed for about 6 times. I opened the door and found my friends and a few unknown males and my friend Jungkook. Did I mention to them that this was a girl's night only? I did but they probably wanted to make the Jenga challenge spicier with boys. I sighed and let them come in.

The girls mouthed me a sorry and then headed inside. I close the door and went into the living room. Everyone took a seat on the floor. In a formation that wad circle like. I took the only empty seat next to Jungkook. "So guys we are playing the Jenga Game. I'm sure all of you know the rules since it was explained earlier." Irene (Ma Fwiend) said. Everyone nodded and Irene continued, "At this time we have to evenly divide bricks and write challenges. The challenges can be basically anything. But the challenge can't take more than 15 minutes to do. If you don't finish the challenge before 15 minutes, you are out. Everything is clear now?" Everyone nodded their heads once again. Then the bricks were evenly divided to us. (There are 8 people. 4 girls including Me. 4 boys including Jungkook)

Not really since there were only 54 bricks. So everyone got 7 bricks except 2 boys. The girls got them since they were kinda the 'hosts of this party'. And the boys played rock paper scissors to get the bricks. Anyways, I wrote some challenges that weren't too bad.
My challenges were:

Kiss the hottest person of the opposite gender

Make the tower tip over

Slap one of the people you dislike in here

Make a ship name for 2 people here (Can be you and someone else. Not just you and you)

Take your makeup off or tie your hair into a ponytail for the rest of the game (Second option for males only)

Stan Bts until you die or try to get someones # here (You fail, you're a loser)

Sit on someone's lap or choose someone to sit on your lap (First option for girls second for boys)

Yeah, I have no good challenges. We mixed the bricks and made a tower. We went first based on where we sat. Irene 1st, Sehun 2nd, Momo 3rd, Taemin 4th, Hyemi (Meee) 5th, Jungkook 6th, Sojin 7th, and Eun woo 8th. The first challenges were nothing. They were just telling us to do weird things. Like, switch seats or put some makeup on another player. But in my turn, I got a challenge that I wrote.

Sit on someone's lap or choose someone to sit on your lap (First option for girls second for boys)

I gulped and looked at all the boys in the room. The only boy I knew here was Jungkook. We were friends in high school. In freshmen year. Not only that but I've had a crush on him for the longest time. (They're in college now) I sighed and placed the brick on the top of the tower. I got up and sat on Jungkook's lap. I blushed profusely. Everyone made some noise but continued with the game. I felt Jungkook breathing on my neck. I wish I didn't tie my hair up. This feels awkward. The next challenges weren't anything hard. But then soon we got spicier challenges. Some of us had to strip. I also had to strip my shirt off. So did Jungkook and a few others. But then I saw one of Jungkook's challenges. I gulped.

Makeout with the person to your left. If not the opposite gender, then move on to the next person.

I used to sit on his left... so we have to... makeout. Jungkook turned my body facing him. His cold hands brushing against my skin. I gulped when he leaned in. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. He then held on my back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed back. No point in fighting it. Right? Jungkook entered his tongue in my mouth and sucked on mine hotly. I moaned silently devouring his lips. "Ehumm." We pulled apart embarrassed. Forgetting that there were others around. I turned around in Jungkook lap and felt something poking me. Soon the game went on and many of us were in our underwear. Me and Jungkook too. It was awkward to sit on someone only in their underwear. And because of my sudden movements, Jungkook got an erection and it directly lines up at my clit. I hold my moans back whenever I move. Soon we finished the game but we still had to watch a movie. But the thing was. We had to watch it completely naked. And the funny thing is. The other made it so that everyone had to sit on someone's lap. That meant I still had to sit on Jungkook's lap.

I stripped my underwear off and covered myself using Jungkook. "Yah. D-Don't u-use my hands to cover your..." His face turned beet red when I used his big hands to cover my breasts. I teased him by moving around on his lap. He got up and took my hand. "Sorry guys. I need to find the restroom. Excuse us." Nobody paid attention while we made it to my bedroom. Jungkook locked the door and pinned me against the bed. His eyes looked lustful. "Why did we even agree to this. All the other guys got to admire your figure. While it should have only been me. Seeing this sexy body." Jungkook kissed me for real. No challenge involved. I didn't hold back either. We quickly kissed each other wanting to fuck already. "Do you need any foreplay babe?" He asked me while pumping his member. I shook my head. I was so wet from sitting on his lap. He laid me down and pushed himself in my entrance. "Fuck baby. You're so tight!~" Jungkook thrusted fast and hard. "Jungkook~ D-Don't stop!" I held on to him. Wrapping my legs around his waist. He looked at me and kissed me passionately. Continuing on thrusting. Soon I felt him hitting a certain spot making me moan uncontrollably. "JUNGKOOK!~" He hushed me with a kiss and hit a certain spot fast and hard. Making me go crazy.

Soon I felt my climax rising. "I-I like you Jungkook~," I said while cumming. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I like you too. Kim Hyemi." He then quickly rode out my high and cummed on my stomach. He cleaned us up and covered us with a blanket. We fell asleep in each other's embraces.