Cousins

(Hyemi's Pov)

"Hyemi! Help me clean the house." My mom called me from downstairs. I headed down the stairs to see my mom cleaning like a maniac. "Your aunt Jiwoo is coming over along with Jungkook and Dasom. The three of them will be staying with us this weekend." I gulped when my mom finished her sentence. When my mom realized I didn't move from my spot she stopped cleaning the kitchen counter and looked at me. "Yah get cleaning they'll be here in 2 hours." I widened my eyes when it finally hit me. Jeon Jungkook and his family would be here in less than 2 hours. I ran up to my room and started to pick up all the dirty clothes making sure to place them in the hamper. In 10 minutes my room was as clean as it could be. Mom appeared at my doorway after cleaning the kitchen. "Hyemi, if you're done cleaning your room, then clean the guest room and the upstairs bathroom.." With that, my mom disappeared probably to clean the living room next. While cleaning, I couldn't help but feel nervous thinking that Jungkook would be back at my house. Jungkook was my cousin from my mom's side and he would come over to my house quite often. Almost every week if they could. Every time they stayed over, I would have to keep Jungkook company as he was the same age as me. More often than not, we would find ourselves... tangled in a way regular cousins wouldn't be. We had some sort of forbidden relationship going on that we were careful not to expose to our parents. Soon 2 hours passed quicker than me and my mother would have expected. The doorbell chimed making me freeze. I hurriedly wiped the bathroom counter before running to my room to change my clothes. I put my hair in a sort of neat bun before slipping on an oversized shirt and black shorts. I put on some fluffy socks and went back and forth on whether I should wear my studying glasses. I ended up putting them on along with taking out a textbook, opening it to a random page. "Hyemi! Come downstairs to greet your aunt!" I walked down the stairs and saw 3 figures sitting in the living room. I put on a smile and greeted my aunt. "Annyeonghaseyo aunt Jiwoo." I gave her a slight bow trying my best not to catch a glimpse at her son. "Omomo. Your daughter is so polite. Unlike my Jungkook here." Aunt Jiwoo pinched Jungkook's cheek before standing up. "How have you been Hyemi? I see that you've been studying well." She gave me a hug, patting my back before pulling back. "Yes, auntie. It's good to see you healthy." My aunt gave me a sweet smile before gesturing to Jungkook. "Yah Jungkook-ah go help her study. You didn't get 1st place in your class for nothing." My mom opened her mouth covering it with her hand starting to talk to my aunt about Jungkook's grades. "Let's go" Jungkook whispered into my ear before grabbing my hand and pulling me up to my room.

We arrived in my room and I stood next to my desk awkwardly as Jungkook looked around. "It looks the same as before. Anyways, shall we begin?" I nodded my head and was about to sit down at my desk before Jungkook pulled my wrist. He pinned me to the door making my heartbeat fasten. I gulped as Jungkook's fingers played with the hem of my shirt. "J-Jungkook..." His hot breath fanned over my lips as his cold fingers slowly moved from their original spot. "I missed you Hyemi. Your tight little pussy," He cupped my clothed core making my panties dampen with arousal. "Your big breasts," His hand disappeared under my shirt to squeeze one of my mounds. A whimper escaped my lips from his action. "your lips," Jungkook smashed his lips against mine engaging the two of us into a hungry kiss. Jungkook pulled away his forehead resting against mine. "you overall." My legs felt a bit wobbly at his closeness. "I-I missed you too..." I mumbled out, letting him know my true feelings. Jungkook smiled in satisfaction at my answer. He hoisted me up against my door while my legs were wrapped around his waist. "Do you feel that?" He grinded his erection against the thin fabric of my shorts. My breath got heavy as lust clouded my senses. "Y-Yes Jungkook..." He placed his lips back onto my own. The taste of his lips was familiar from last time. Jungkook slipped in his tongue into my mouth making my grip on his shoulder get tighter. We pulled away with heavy breaths. I pulled Jungkook's head down so our lips could join. His hands got busy by unbuttoning my shorts. Before I knew it, Jungkook had thrown my shorts and panties across the room. Jungkook's lips trailed down my jaw stopping after my collarbone. He hitched my shirt up so that my breasts were on display for him. He cupped one of my mounds in his hand as his tongue teased my nipple. Heat quickly built up in my core as Jungkook toyed with my breasts.