After school

(Hyemi's Pov)

Jungkook and I walked up the stairs to his room not wasting a single second. We dumped our backpacks near his bedroom door before Jungkook made sure to lock his door. He hungrily threw me into his soft bed while he crawled on the bed making his way towards me. Jungkook smashed his lips against mine engaging us into a heated kiss. His hand softly undid the bow around my neck before tossing it behind him. He unbuttoned my school uniform with one hand taking his time to open each button. Once he finished unbuttoning my shirt, he pulled away from my lips and stood on his knees. He pulled his shirt off, tossing it behind him. He bit his lips as he looked at my body beneath him. He then slipped off my shirt and threw it off the bed to join his discarded shirt. His erection strained against the now tight feeling school pants he was wearing. He looked in my eyes as his fingers brushed against my bra hook. I gave him a slight nod allowing him to continue with his previous actions. He gulped as he freed my breasts from my bra. The bra in his hand was soon replaced with my soft mounds. He softly groped my breasts enjoying the feeling of them in his hands. He then pinched my nipple making my bud become erect. I gasped at his next action. His soft lips had connected with my hard nub. His touch was new as we had never gotten to his point. He sucked my breast as if he was a baby being nursed. I felt my panties getting dampened from his actions. His other hand toyed with my other breast as I rubbed my thighs together for some friction. Jungkook pulled away from my breast and connected our lips in a wet kiss as he gently groped my curves. My knees trembled once Jungkook's hand lifted up my skirt and rubbed my clit. My panties were the only barrier between the two, making me want to personally rip them off.

Jungkook slipped his hand into my panties and eased his finger inside my core, making me moan softly against his lips. The action was foreign but pleasurably. Jungkook's lips moved from my lips to my neck. He softly sucked and nibbled at my neck trying to find my sweet spot. I let out soft moans due to the pleasure I was receiving. Then Jungkook slipped another finger into my soaking cunt. Within a couple of moments, I was shaking in Jungkook's arms from the orgasm I was receiving. Jungkook slowly slipped out his fingers from my core and out of my panties. He pulled away from my neck and licked his fingers clean. I covered my face feeling embarrassed by his actions. Jungkook chuckled before he unbuckled his belt, his mood instantly changing. I gulped as he slowly stripped out of his pants. Almost teasing me in a manner. I decided to follow his actions by taking off my skirt and panties. My breath hitched when my eyes met with Jungkook's member. I bit my lips feeling slightly scared to continue. Jungkook noticed the change in my behavior so he leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me softly, his hand caressing the side of my face. He pulled away resting his forehead against mine. "We don't have to do it if you're not ready Hyemi." Jungkook pulled away from me about to put his boxers back on but I stopped him. "I want to please you as you did to me though." I got up and sat Jungkook down on the bed. My hand trailed from his well-built chest down to his v-line. I then grabbed Jungkook's member slowly pumping him. I leaned down and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. Softly sucking before pulling away. I put my hand on his thigh before taking him fully into my mouth, the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat. I started to bob my head up and down while gripping Jungkook's thighs. Jungkook rolled his head back and gripped my hair, putting it in a ponytail. I pulled away from Jungkook's member for a quick breather before taking him back into my mouth.

I then remembered what I had read and saw last night. My hand gently cupped his balls tugging on them testing if Jungkook enjoyed the action. "F-Fuck yeah!" I then continued to experiment with my knowledge. I let out soft moans when Jungkook was deep in my mouth making him buck his hips at the sensation. "U-ugh Hyemi you're so good at this." I took him out my mouth licking and sucking at the sides of his shaft making sure not to be consistent with my movements. I pumped Jungkook a few more times and sucked on his tip harshly. Jungkook came in my mouth with a loud moan. I pulled away my mouth filled with his cum. I looked Jungkook in the eye before swallowing his semen. Jungkook let out a little groan. "You got me hard again Hyemi!" I giggled breaking my sexy facial expression. I looked down and saw that he was indeed hard. "Hyemi do you... want to go further?" Jungkook gulped slightly nervous as we had never gone the whole way. We were both still virgins (but experienced ones). I looked at Jungkook placing my hand in his. "Y-yes. I love you Jungkook." Jungkook's eyes softened and he squeezed my hand. "I love you too Hyemi." Jungkook laid me down on the bed hovering over me. Jungkook positioned his tip at my slit before tightly holding my hand. "I love you Hyemi." Jungkook pressed his lips against mine as he slowly eased his length into me. Jungkook pressed his lips against mine as he pushed all of his cock in me. I tightened my hold on Jungkook's hand feeling an overwhelming amount of pain. Jungkook didn't move his hips as he waited for me to adjust to his size. After the pain subsided, I gave Jungkook's hand a squeeze showing him that I had adjusted to his size. Jungkook slowly moved his hips against mine. The pain was still there but endurable. Jungkook's hips continued to move against mine making me release a loud moan. I blushed as I never expected myself to make such a noise. Jungkook only looked at me with a teasing face as his cock disappeared in between my legs.

"Go f-faster..." I mumbled looking to the side. I felt so embarrassed by my request but I let out a moan when Jungkook sped up. Jungkook threw one of my legs over his shoulder which allowed him to pound his swollen cock faster in my heat. His cock rammed against my walls making me feel as if I was looking at stars. Then Jungkook hit one place that almost pushed me to my climax. "R-Right there!" I let out a strangled moan when Jungkook's tip brushed against my sweet spot. The knot in my stomach was getting tighter with Jungkook's every movement. I clenched my walls around Jungkook's member harshly as if I would come undone the second I let go of my tight grip. Jungkook only groaned as a response to my action. "Are you close Hyemi?" I only dug my nails deeper into Jungkook's skin, my eyes slightly rolling back. He was doing me so well that I could only let out moans as a response to his question. One of Jungkook's hands trailed down my body slowly making me anticipate its next move. Jungkook brushed his thumb against my sensitive clit as he mercilessly pounded his throbbing length into me. My toes harshly curled as my climax was fast approaching. Jungkook slowly rubbed my clit which pushed me to my orgasm. My lips released a breathy moan as my eyes slightly twitched. Jungkook groaned at the tightness of my walls. He continued to bury his cock into my sensitive walls making me let out whines. "J-Jungkook too much! Ah!" Jungkook only ignored my words, continuing to fill my dripping cunt with his swollen dick. Jungkook then suddenly pulled out of my core jerking off his cock a little before spurting out his cum onto my stomach. My core felt empty as it clenched around nothing but air.

Jungkook's face was pink and flushed as he breathed heavily. "Wow.." I got up and gave Jungkook a playful slap on his chest. "We just had sex and all you can say is wow? Really?" Jungkook threw me a smile before his expression changed into a completely sultry one. "It was so good that I want to do it again." I gulped looking down and noticing that Jungkook was certainly ready for another round. "B-but I need to clean this cum off me." Jungkook lowly chuckled at my nervous behavior. "How about shower sex? I promise it'll be steamy." He gave me a small wink making me smile at his little joke. "Don't worry. My parents won't be home for a while." Jungkook got on his feet grabbing some clothes. I sighed before getting off the bed and making a run for the bathroom. I didn't want the floor to be traumatized by Jungkook's... juices. I hopped in the bathtub almost immediately waiting for my sweet and very hard boyfriend to arrive. Jungkook entered the bathroom in no time with a few articles of clothing in his hands. He placed them on the rack next to some clean towels. Then Jungkook hopped in the bathtub staring at me intently. I turned on the water making it nice and hot. The second I let go of the handle, Jungkook pinned me against the cold wall. I winced as my back was being stripped of its heat. Jungkook hungrily placed his lips on mine while his hands fondled my body. One of his hands cupped my needy core making me release a small whimper. Jungkook smirked at my reaction before hoisting me up against the wall. Jungkook rubbed his hot member against my folds teasing me before pushing into my tight walls once again. Jungkook released a shaken breath before slamming his hips against mine. He picked up my legs trying to have better access to my heat.

My hands gripped Jungkook's shoulders harshly digging my nails into them as Jungkook's cock rammed into my soaking core. Being sensitive from my previous orgasm only made his acts more pleasurable. The bathroom mirror started to fog up as steam filled the room alongside the sounds of running water and skin slapping. Jungkook harshly sucked on my collarbone as his hips thrusted upwards slamming his cock into my core. My orgasm was approaching much faster than my earlier one making me clench my walls against Jungkook's throbbing length harshly. Jungkook groaned, his pace slowing down but the impact harsh. He took his time to pull out before slamming his hips against mine continuing this a few more times before his cock twitched in me making me feel hotter than before. One of my hands reached down slowly rubbing circles on my clit. I let out a breathy moan before coming undone, my walls harshly sucking Jungkook's cock. Jungkook groaned before pulling out his hot cum coating my lower half. Jungkook breathes heavily as he puts me down on my feet. I slightly stumbled holding onto Jungkook's shoulder for support. "Ah, you can still stand. Next time I'll be sure to make you unable to move your legs." I pinched Jungkook's shoulder as my cheeks turned pink. Jungkook smiled looking down at me. He pressed his lips onto mine initiating a soft kiss. He cupped my chin with his hand. "I love you." My stomach felt warm at his words. "I love you too Jungkook."

Note: The smut that involves Taehyung might come out after another smut chapter. I haven't even started it heh... But the next smut that might come out will probably be a recent request I got or one on the movies. Anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter!