Cousins 2

(Author's pov)

...Hyemi sat on Jungkook's lap, her face suspiciously close to his own. The pair immediately pulled away. "Mom!" they both chanted at the same time before scrambling to move away from each other. The two women entered the room, closing the door behind them. "What were you two doing earlier?" Jiwoo questioned sitting down on the seat Hyemi used for studying. "O-oh I was helping Hyemi study for a bit before deciding to watch a movie." Jungkook reached for the remote, pausing the movie. "Do not lie to me son. I know what you two were doing." She played the video out loud so the two teens could hear. When the video ended, it was clear that both their faces had turned pale. It was time for Kyung-hee to ask a question. "What do you mean by fooling around Hyemi?" Hyemi opened her mouth and stumbled over her words. "W-we uh would play inappropriate games! Like truth or dare drunk version!" She hoped that her response convinced them but she knew that it was an idiotic answer. "The truth, young lady!" Her mom shouted at her. Hyemi hung her head down not know how to say 'I and Jungkook have been fucking around!' Jungkook got up from the bed, now standing in front of the two ladies. He bowed his head down. "The two of us have been seeking pleasure from each other for these 3 months." His bow got deeper as he gave them a response. "Y-you, guys... have had sex!?" Kyung-hee's legs wobbled as she was put in a state of shock. Hyemi hurriedly got up and tried to help balance her mother, but only got a harsh shove into Jungkook's direction. In which he caught her swiftly. "Mom..." She let out as tears pooled in her eyes.

"How did it start?" Jiwoo asked, her expression unreadable. "One night when we were sleeping together in my room, Jungkook had an... issue. And I helped him fix it. After that, we would continue pursuing each other sexually." Jiwoo looked up at Kyung-hee almost as if she were asking her something. "Break this relationship now." The pair looked at Hyemi's mom. "The two of you are cousins! You have already made a mistake by having sex various times but stop this right now! I will not allow you two to date!" Kyung-hee screamed at the pair as tears trailed down her face. "No!' Jungkook shocked the three of them with his response. He took Hyemi's hand in his, holding it up. "I love Hyemi! Not just because of her body, but because of her as a person. I fell in love with her way before we started to get sexually attracted to each other. I don't care if it's wrong! You can't tear us apart." Hyemi's eyes softened as she looked up at Jungkook. "GET OUT! Get out of my house and come back when you have finally realized your mistake." Kyung-hee pointed at the door furiously. Jungkook led Hyemi out of the room with ease. The pair left the house within seconds. The door slammed behind them, notifying the two women of their leave. "Kyung-hee, we should tell them. Jungkook has never been so determined before. You could see that they have a connection." Kyung-hee held onto Jiwoo. "They can't Jiwoo! We can't betray him like that." Jiwoo looked at Kyung-hee with sympathy but there was a pain hidden in her eyes also. "We can't stop them from being together because of the past." Jiwoo wiped her tears away before looking at Kyung-hee determined. "But we'll have to explain everything to their fathers."

(Hyemi's Pov)

"Jungkook where do we go now?" He stopped walking when we were far enough from my house. "I only have my phone on me." The two of us had no time to grab anything other than what had been on us. He thought for a second before handing me his phone. "Do you know someone who could let us stay the night?" I nodded before dialing a number that answered after a couple of rings. After a short conversation, I pulled Jungkook to a familiar house. I rang the bell twice before my friend Minnie opened the door. She let both of us in, leading us to the living room. "So what happened? Your mom never kicks you out." I sighed before looking at Jungkook. "This is Jungkook, my cousin," Minnie gave him a flirty smile "and my boyfriend." but instantly dropped it after my follow-up. "You guys are dating?!" I gave her a nod before explaining all that had just unfolded. "Wow. You guys are free to stay the weekend. My parents are on a business trip and won't be back until Monday afternoon." I nodded before looking down. "Our parents will forgive us, right?" I looked up at Jungkook who seemed to be spaced out. "I hope they do Hyemi. Just know I will do anything to be with you." I gave him a half-smile before climbing into his arms. "Let's watch some videos in the meanwhile." Minnie turned on the tv in order to take everyone's mind off what had just happened.