Parents

You and Jungkook were a happily married couple. But you guys always wanted something else. A baby. But you and Jungkook were too shy. So one-day Jungkook made a move. You guys were tickling each other. Since you called Jungkook a cute Lil bunny. He ran up chasing you. Until you fell your back pressed against your and Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook dug his head in your neck. He tangled his arms around your waist. And took in your scent. He pulled himself up. Hovering over you. Biting his lips with a lustful gaze. A gaze in which you thought was so hot. Your cheeks tinted a light pink looking at how Jungkook's lips were parted. Breathing heavily but sexily. He put his knee between your legs and put his hand on both sides of the bed. Making you not able to escape.

You gulped as Jungkook smirked and placed his head at your neck. You sighed in relief. But then he started lightly sucking the skin of your neck. You couldn't help but squirm. Then he traveled all over your neck until he found the spot that made you moan. He grinned and took the skin in between his teeth. Tugging at it lightly. Making your breath go unsteady. He pulled away and grinned at the mark he left.

Jungkook then looked in your eyes with a love-filled gaze. He took your hand and held it. He breathed out and asked you. "Do you want to go further?" You looked at him with a smile. Then nodded. "How far do you want me to go, yeobo ?" You blushed at the nickname for you but then replied. "All the way. I want to make kids with you Jungkook."

You then pulled him to kiss. A passionate yet love-filled kiss. He entered your mouth with his tongue. And sneaked his hand under your shirt. You gasped at how cold his fingers were. He smirked and entered his tongue deeper. Then made your bra come undone. He pulled away from the kiss. Then pulled your shirt above your head. Along with pulling your bra off. He gulped and stared at your breasts.

He pulled his shirt above his head and devoured your lips a bit rougher than before. He unbuckled his belt and threw it to the floor. Too focused on kissing and undressing you to care. He pulled away and pulled down his jeans and boxers. Revealing his hard member. You blushed when you saw his size but took off your shorts along with your panties.

Jungkook breathed heavily and pushed on your back again. Then kissed your lips again. But slowly trailing downwards. Once he reached your breasts he massaged one while sucking your nipple. You moaned to only make him groan. He smirked and shyly trailed his finger down to your bud. Slowly making circular motions. Making you moan harder. Then Jungkook pulled away from your chest and put his finger in your core.

Thrusting it slow but deep. He was focused and looked up at you to see how it felt. His eyes widen at the hot moans coming out of you. You gripped the bedsheets closing your eyes. Jungkook smirked and took his fingers out. You whimpered from the loss of fingers. He hovered his face right above your core. His hot breath hitting your clit, making you squirm. He pinned your hips to the bed and sucked on your clit. Making you mewl.

He took his tongue and thrusted it inside of your core. Making you moan louder. Then you gripped his hair lightly. Breathing heavily. You moaned louder when his tongue reached an unknown sweet spot. That made your climax come almost right at once. He sucked all your juices. Making you more sensitive than you were before. He pulls away and licks his lips sexily. Then hovers over you.

Positioning his member at your entrance. He looked in your eyes for approval. You nod and kiss his lips gently. You close your eyes when he kisses back. He slowly enters your core. You shut your eyes painfully and hug Jungkook's torso. Jungkook holds you and kisses you harder to distract you from the pain. He pulls out and thrusts harder. He groans in pleasure but kisses you passionately to make you distracted. You moan when he sucks and tugs at your bottom lip.

Tears formed around your eyes. Knowing that the one you love gave you his first. And you gave him yours. And now you both will become parents. After a year of marriage. You opened your eyes and broke away from the kiss. You looked into Jungkook's eyes. Then whispered, "I love you Jungkook.~" He smiled and wiped your tears kissing your forehead. Replying with the same words. "I love you too, yeobo."

You smiled and nodded your head to let Jungkook move. He kissed your lips again passionately. Then he moved his hips against yours. Creating friction. You moaned lightly in his mouth. Making him enter his tongue in your mouth. Then he started thrusting slowly. You broke the kiss and hugged his wide shoulders. Telling him, "F-Faster J-Jung-kook~" He obeyed and went faster.

He thrusted faster and harder. Which made you moan louder. Jungkook let out small grunts from the tightness of your core hugging his member. His eyes turned darker and full of lust. He lifted up your leg to thrust at a better angle. He thrusted faster and faster. Making you gasp at the feeling of the thrusts.

You moaned crazily when he hit your sweet spot. You moaned and threw your head back. Your hands gripping Jungkook's back. Jungkook smirked and thrusted harder and faster than before. Making you lose your breath from his fast speed. You felt your climax coming closer making you tighten around Jungkook. He groans and continued thrusting with you holding him. When you came, Jungkook came with you. Both of you moaned each other's names in pure bliss.

Seeing white from both of your hard releases. Jungkook thrusts a bit more to ride out your highs. Then pulls out. Both of you breathe heavily. Jungkook rolls over beside you facing you. Kissing your lips lightly. While cuddling with you. Then whispered in your ear. "I love you yeobo. I hope our child will love you like how I love you." He rubbed your tummy. You smiled and held his hand. Giving him a peck and replying to his words. "I love you too Jungkook. I hope our kids will love you how I love you too." Then both of you guys cuddle and drift off to deep sleep. Expecting your Lil bun to be born in 9 months.