His Birthday

Happy Birthday to our golden maknae! He's 23 now! I hope he has a great birthday this year and the following years also. I can't believe our baby grew up so quickly.

(Hyemi's Pov)

"Jungkook what do you want as a birthday present?" His birthday was next week and I needed to get him a present soon. "Hmmm... what about you?" I snorted at his response. But a bit of pink was evident on my cheeks. "I can't give you that present. After all I am your Jimin Hyung's girlfriend. Hahaha!" I smiled thinking his response was a joke. He had to be joking right? "How about you have a sleepover on my birthday. You and me only." I thought for a second before complying. "Fine. Jimin has work the next day anyway." Jungkook smiled as if he won the lottery. "Well I gotta go home now. Jimin gets off work early." I gave him a tight hug before slipping on my shoes and closing the door behind me. I huffed out a breath and held my chest. My heart always speeds up whenever I'm around him. Does that mean something? Nah he's just a friend. I entered the elevator and pressed the 2nd floor. Where my and Jimin's apartment had been located. Right under Jungkook's. I silently opened the door and slipped my shoes off. I sneak towards the bedroom wanting to surprise Jimin with my arrival. But he was in the phone with someone. I decided to wait to spook him until his call was over. "I'm sorry, but you know that I can't leave her. I-I.. don't have any feelings romantically. But I feel like I should protect her." My ears perked up. Sudden interest sparked in me. I pressed my ear against the door and continued to ease drop. "She feels like a sister. Yeah. Uh huh. I already know that Jungkook likes her. Honestly I wouldn't mind if he started dating Hyemi. I ship them. I see.. but maybe i can make her fall out of love with me?" My heart dropped. He doesn't love me? Jungkook's flirting wasn't a joke. It was his real feelings. I was conflicted. Did I love Jimin?

I stepped away from the bedroom door and put my shoes back on. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I felt as if I needed to be anywhere but here. My feet led me back to rooftop of the apartment complex. I stared at the setting sun as thoughts of being deceived popped up in my head. But if Jimin felt as if I was his sister, that would explain a lot of things. He would only kiss my check and hug me. But he never did anything else. We never even experienced a night together. He always allowed me to hang out at Jungkook's and never got jealous. I-I think I tricked myself. Tricked myself into loving Jimin. I was in love with the idea of being his girlfriend but not him. My heart belonged to Jungkook this whole time. The tingles I would get whenever his skin touched mine. The fast pace of my heart whenever I was with him. The way I was an open book when it came to him. I had to come out to him. And I needed to talk to Jimin too. But after Jungkook's birthday. I need to show him that I see him more than just a friend. And Jimin won't mind if I do anything.. say under the sheets with Jungkook. He ships us after all. My face burned red as thoughts of me writhing under Jungkook stuck in my head. I shook my head and wiped my drool. Wait until his birthday then do whatever you want girl.

-1 week later-
Finally September 1st. Jungkook, me and his hyungs spent the day eating together and having fun at a amusement park. At night I would finally be able to be one with Jungkook and expose my true feelings to him. After coming back from the amusement park I headed home to change. I put on some lacy red undergarments and put on a short but causal black dress. Jungkook would love this. I put on my black high heels. Not too high not too short. I grabbed a gift bag which contained something Jungkook and I would be using later in the night. I then exited the apartment and headed upstairs to Jungkook's. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Jungkook to open the door. "Hyemi... you look gorgeous." Jungkook started at me up and down scanning my body. I smiled and gave him a tight hug. He pulled away and allowed me to enter. He closed the door and we sat down on the couch. "Jungkook I got you a gift that would be perfect for you to use tonight." I bit my lip innocently. I stood up and opened the gift bag. I poured the contents on the sofa. A bottle of lube, velvet handcuffs, and velvet blindfold. Jungkook widened his eyes once he saw the contents of the bag. "I'm guessing you heard the phone call?" I furrowed my brows. "How did you know?" Jungkook smirked. "Jimin called me at that time on purpose knowing that you would hear. All he said was true and including how much I want you." He inches closer to me. I let out a airy breath. His body collides against mine. His hot breath fanning my neck. "Are you ready for the night of your life baby?" I swallow the saliva that had been piling up inside my mouth. "Oh you won't believe how much I've been waiting. Longing for you." My hand trails on his chest rubbing it in circles. Jungkook slams his luscious pink lips against mine. In under seconds I'm being pinned to the wall with Jungkook's hands all over me. Our lips are locked in a passionate kiss while our hands are roaming each other's bodies. My hand pulls on the bottom of his white tee shirt.

We pull away panting before stripping ourselves of every article of clothing. All that mattered was his body on mine. Once we were both stripped of all clothing, our lips are locked in another lustful kiss. Jungkook hoisted me up into his arms and headed towards his bedroom. He sat down on his bed me on his lap. Our lips not leaving each other. We pulled away again as our need for each other was growing large with each second. I crawled onto the bed and spread my legs wide open. Jungkook was across from me not too far. His finger slipped in my wet heat as his other hand toyed with my breast. His pink lips were planted against my neck leaving pink marks on my pale skin. His finger was being pumped in out at a stead past until he decided to slip a few more fingers in my core. I moaned out in pleasure as his fingers sped up. His lips soon left my neck and attacked my breasts. I moaned out as my orgasm washed over me. My legs were slightly shaking as my core was being overstimulated. Jungkook pulled out his fingers and sucked my juices off. "So sweet." I was too needy was to be embarrassed or flustered. I pushed him back a bit before pumping his member. I sucked on the tip for a bit before taking more of him in. I bobbed my head up and down making sure to pump the parts of his member I couldn't fit in my mouth. Jungkook arched his back as he whimpered at my movements. I grazed my teeth lightly against his member making him grip the bedsheets tighter. I sucked a bit harder until I felt Jungkook shoot his seed into my mouth. I swallowed all his cum before attacking Jungkook's lips with mine. He pushed me on my back as we made out hotly. He pulled away and lined up his member at my entrance. "Are you ready?" I nodded not feeling nervous at all. Jungkook put his lips back on mine in a harder kiss and intertwined my hand with his. He then pushed in his member into my tight core. Jungkook whimpered at the feeling of my tight walls sucking his member. My eyes teared up but Jungkook distracted me from the pain with his lips on mine. After a few moments I was ready for Jungkook to move. I bucked my hips as a signal for him to start thrusting. He pulled out his member halfway before slamming it back in. I moaned at the surge of pleasure. Jungkook dug his hips into mine with every thrust making me pour out a mouthful of moans. He then started pounding his member into me. I wrapped my arms around him and sucked on Jungkook's neck. He moaned lightly near my ear as he continued to ram into my core. Suddenly he hit a area that made me feel euphoric. "Jungkook!~" Jungkook continued to aim his thrusts in that certain area. After a few more thrusts I came undone underneath him. Jungkook groaned as my walls clenched around him during my orgasm. After a few more thrusts he shot his seed into me. He then pulled the covers on us and cuddled my body close to his. "I love you Park Hyemi." I smiled and snuggled closer. "I love you too Jeon Jungkook." The Jungkook suddenly brought something up. "We didn't use any of the things you brought for tonight. Maybe we can use it next time." Jungkook winked. I hit his chest lightly with my cheeks tinted pink. "Yah pervert."

I started writing this chapter before September 1st but couldn't finish so I continued on September 1st hoping to post it on that day but it took a bit longer than expected. It's 12 am right now. 😆