Fuck like bunnies

(This is kinda long but hope you enjoy!)
(Hyemi's Pov)

I looked at my supposed new owner. "Hi! I'm Taehyung, your new owner!" He held out a hand for me to shake. "I'm Hyemi..." I whispered in a quiet voice. I shook his hand and saw a boxy smile planted on his lips. He had just finished the paperwork and was allowed to take me home. He saw the collar around my neck and frowned. "Sir would you like a leash?" The salesman kindly offered. My new owner shook his head. "That won't be necessary." I smiled at the thought of not being pulled on a leash. "T-thank you, master..." I thanked him in a quiet voice. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Don't act so formal. Treat me as your friend." He led me to his car and started to drive to his house. It was a beautiful house. Not too big not too small. He opened the door and called for someone.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" I held my bunny ears in pain. "I'm sorry. It's just that boy sleeps forever in the morning." I nod still massaging my ears. "W-What?" A groggy voice emerged from the room. A shirtless male bunny hybrid appeared in front of us. Wearing nothing but a thin pair of shorts. My face turned to the brightest shade of red. He rubbed his eyes not understanding what was happening. He saw me and immediately blushed before running to his room. "I-is that your bunny hybrid?" Taehyung nodded while holding in a laugh. "Well anyway, that's my other hybrid named Jungkook. As you saw he's a bunny hybrid just like you. Let's get on with the house tour while that kid gets to his senses." We explored every room of the house except Jungkook's bedroom. Which he had locked himself inside of. I saw my room in a beautiful shade of grey and complimented with white accents. "Thank you so much Taehyung! This is the best room ever!" I pounced on him giving him the biggest hug ever. "It's no problem. I just want you to feel at home." I smiled and thanked him over and over again. I locked the door and stripped out of my clothing. I have worn the same dress forever. I threw it out before wearing a new pair of clothes stored in the closet.

I heard a voice from the other side of the door "Oh Hyemi! All the clothes in there are a bit old. Those were my sister's clothes. But don't worry I'll take you shopping tomorrow." Taehyung spoke as if he read my mind. "Okay!" I opened the door and headed to the living room. And saw the bunny hybrid named Jungkook sitting on the couch. He was wearing a white t-shirt and sweatpants now. "Umm... hello.." I let out addressing my presence. Jungkook looked at me and blushed. "Oh um hi.." I took a seat on the couch. "I-I'm Hyemi.." He scratched the back of his neck before speaking. "I'm Jungkook. I'm sorry you had to see that earlier.." His gaze lowering. "No no, it's fine! You weren't expecting me to be here.." He nodded. "Well, I hope we can be great friends then!" He smiled holding out his hand. I shook it and smiled at his warm behavior.

Weeks passed since I moved into Taehyung's house. I and Jungkook were as close as ever and Taehyung always tries his best to be there for us. Even though his job as an actor has a busy schedule. So I and Jungkook would be home alone all the time. "Jungkook! Let's watch a movie!" He ran over to the couch with a blanket and a few snacks. I turned on a movie and snuggled Jungkooks torso. We were covered with the blanket and snacks surrounding us. The movie was amazing until the sex scenes came up. Both me and Jungkook were uncomfortable. Moans and groans were heard throughout the room. I looked at Jungkook and his eyes were glued to breasts. They were planted against his chest showing more cleavage than ever. "J-Jungkook?" I called not sure what to do. "Uh! Yeah?" His eyes immediately leaving my breasts. "I think we should go to bed now... it's getting late." He nodded before turning off the movie. I took the blanket off of us and noticed something when we were standing. There was a tent in Jungkook's shorts. We both bid each other goodbyes when we arrived in front of our rooms. I closed the door and blushed at what happened. My core was getting wet suddenly. I checked my calendar and realized it's time for my and Jungkook's heat. I can't believe I didn't notice! Well, female bunnies get their heat a few hours after a male. I quickly went to the kitchen and looked for heat supplements but found none. Well, time for my toy to come help.