Stuck

(Hyemi's Pov)

It was nighttime and it was time to look out the window and see Jungkook pull up into the driveway. He always came at 7:30 pm on the dot. Never late never early. The exact time. I put most of my torso out of the window. I made sure to hold on to the edge but suddenly I felt something fall on my back. The window had closed on me. Jungkook had just pulled into the driveway. I struggled to get out of my position. I grunted not able to get out. Jungkook entered the house and called out. "Honey? Where are you?"

His footsteps were drawing closer to me. "Right here!" I shouted but I don't think he heard me too well. After all my head was trapped on the other side. I was trapped in one of the windows in front of the house. How could he miss me? "Ahh, what's this?" I felt hands on my ass. I shifted my bottom. "Jungkook?" He hummed behind me. "Can you possibly help me?" His hands were untying his tie and taking off his clothes. "In a moment dear, I want to see how this feels." I didn't understand what he was going to do. I felt my dress being lifted up.

While my panties were pulled down. "J-Jungkook?" My face flushed. Not understanding what he was trying to do. "Don't worry honey I won't hurt you." What did he mean by that? I felt his hand snake on my breast from the small creek in the window. He pulled down the straps of my dress and bra. He pulled down my dress and took my breasts out of my bra. and "J-Jungkook what if someone sees!?" He shushed me and played with my breast while his fingers were pushed inside my core. I moaned at the feeling of his fingers. He thrusted them inside me harder. I bit my lip not wanting anyone to hear me. Then I felt Jungkook's fingers being replaced. He had entered my dripping heat with his swollen cock.

I felt him fill me up inside. I held my mouth closed. "J-Jungkook!" He started to pound relentlessly in my little hole. I held the window sill for support. My whole body shaking at his thrusts. "Oh yeah, this feels so good!" I felt Jungkook slowing his thrusts. I felt him release his white seed deep into my cunt. I felt myself cum soon after being filled up. Jungkook pulled up out and lifted the window. I got out from underneath the window before shutting it and pulled the curtains. "What were you thinking Jungkook!" He shushed me before slipping off my dress and pulling me to his chest. "I wanted to try something new. We ended up fine." I then felt an erection against my ass. I looked at Jungkook with my eyes widened. He winked at me before carrying me to our bedroom.