24

Diana :

I wake up to my phone's buzzing sound. The first thing I noticed was the time - 2:14 am.

Which freaking dumbnut would think of texting me at this time.

'Oli' read the notification panel.

Ofcourse, only my best friend would think it would be a cool idea to realise my importance at 2:14 in the morning.

D, I'm picking you up at 7 today.

Reading this brought a smile on my face. If Oli picks me up, I get to sleep half an hour extra. I send her a reply and go back to sleep.

Thanks.

"Rise and Shine!"

I hear a voice sing while I'm still on my bed, sleeping yet in slight consciousness

"Rise and Shine!"

I hear the voice sing again.

"Diana! I said rise and shine." The person scream that makes me open my eyes forcefully out of surprise.

I sit on my bed and see Oli.

"What the actual heck, Oli ?" I move my blanket

"Get up, my Stormiloo. Rise and Shineee" She smiles widely

"You singing that song is more annoying than my alarm sound."

"Rise and shineee!" She continues

"Oli! I swear to God, if you don't stop with that you will get a thread of unholy words from my mouth."

"C'mon D ! Don't be cranky at 5:45 in the morning."

"How do you expect me not to be...wait what? It's only 5:45?" I become annoyed and look at the clock and it really is only 5:45 am

I take the blanket again and put it over myself and lie down to sleep again.

Within no time Oli comes and yanks the blanket off me. With my half open eyes I search for the blanket and I put it over me and I go to sleep, again. But Oli, sits down on the bed and removes the blanket off me, again!

"Olivia...."

I get up and sit on the bed while Oli picks up the blanket that fell on the ground after she removed it from me.

"Rise and Shineee" she screeches

Without thinking twice, I take a pillow and aim at her.

"Diana! How dare you ?" Olivia laughs and starts hitting me with the same pillow

"Oh, Oli ! Why wouldn't I you dumbnut?" I hit her with another

"Okay okay....stop!" She giggles and sits on the bed.

"Look at you. You came all dressed up and ready for school. But now you look as though it's you who just got up from the bed." I laugh.

"Thanks to you!" Olivia gives me a death stare and goes to mirror and fixes herself.

I realised I was still in my bed, wide awake and still haven't brushed. I usually don't talk to anyone as soon as I wake up from sleep until I brush my teeth and freshen up. I just feel it's a really bad habit and not good manners.