9

Diana:

Today, instead of waking up at my usual time 6:15 am, I wake up at 6:30 am. Before entering into the washroom I scream from the stairs asking mom to pack my breakfirst. I then rush into the bathroom and come out of it in the same rush I went in. I put on some clothes that I get and finish getting ready by applying moisturiser in the end. I run downstairs and I'm surprised I didn't fall down the stairs but whatever. I pickup my breakfirst from the table after ignoring most of mom's 'daily philosophy' and I run from my house like I've got an inspiration from Temple Run.

Luckly I get to school when the first bell rings and I quickly take my books from my locker. I have a last look at the locker so that I don't come back to a theft. (LMAO, actually there's nothing much in my locker apart from a folded One Direction picture in a green file. Yeah...so that was the only prized possession I had in my locker even though I had the same picture at home in 3 copies.) I locked my locker and when I hear the second bell ring I run but I accidently bump into someone. That someone was none other than Julia (Edward's girlfriend).

OH SHIT!

"Ouch! Where you looking at?" Julia scowls

OH SHIT!

"I'm so sorry Julia. I am late...so I was running and I didn't see you coming." I explain
"Then you should get another pair of glasses." She teases me pointing at my glasses.

The similarity between my feelings for Edward and his beloved Julia was that I couldn't express how much I dislike them.

"Julia.....I'm really sorry....and I've got to go." I look at her and I see that she has a pretty uninterested face looking at me.
"I'm letting you get away this time Diana! But either keep your eyes wide open or get an appointment with the ENT." She warns me

I would rather stab myself till I bleed and die than make eye contact with Julia.

"You're so dumb." Julia remarks

I wanted to push her so that she could trip on her high heels but I decided that my words could do the job.

"Well, Just to make you feel any smarter than me, an eye doctor is called an opthalmologist and not ENT."

The look on Julia's face was amazing. She stood there as though she heard me speak in Spanish or something. Actually, giving information to Julia is no less than speaking in a foreign language to her because she wouldn't understand either.

I heard the last bell ring and if I didn't leave right now I would be dead twice. One because Julia will kill me and two my English teacher Mr. Ordwin Nelson would kill me.

I apologise one last time to Julia and I leave from there.

"Excuse me Sir." I scream not really loud but the whole class looks at me like I'm the rumored alien that the world is talking about.

" Come in." Mr. Ordwin let me in.

I can see that all the tables are occupied.
"There's one emply at the end." Elia, my class mate informs me.

"Thanks."

I quickly get going to the last bench and I could see that Olivia and Angelo were sitting together. Oli widens her eyes at me and cringes. I understood that she meant to say that she doesn't want to sit with Angelo.

"So class....let's begin our first class for the academic year." Mr. Ordwin says as all of them are ready with their textbooks

We had 15 minutes of uninterrupted class of 'Im not a sinner" until we heard a knock on the door
"Excuse me class." Mr. Ordwin says as he places his copy of the text book on his table and moves towards the door and he locks himself outside the class.
No sooner did Mr. Ordwin leave than Oli came crawling like a crab and sat with me in the last bench.
"What the actuall heck?" She yells
"What?" I say confused
"Because of you I have to sit with that Angelo!" She yells into my ears
"To make you feel better...I literally got killed by Julia." I say
"Oh...but why though?"
As I opened my mouth to speak, the words were left unspoken as Mr. Ordwin came back.
"So class..." he said and all the murmering in the class was stopped at once.
"We have another student who will be in this class." He informs
"Wow!!!! Hope its a boy!!! He could be your boyfriend!!!" Oli wispers
I roll my eyes at her but she giggles
"So please welcome into 12 C.B Mr. Edward Rephlin" Mr. Ordwin confirms
"Oh Shit! He can never be your boyfriend" Oli utters and my heart sank at the sight of Edward walking into the class

I was still shock by the fact that Edward was now in my class for the rest of the year. Mr. Ordwin and Edward were having a brief discussion and the class was murmuring and beside me Oli was blabbering.
"I will be forced to make a few changes in the class especially...with your sitting arrangement." Mr. Ordwin says
"Sir ...nooo..." the whole class says in union
"I'm sorry students...but.... I have to change the arrangement."
The murmering of the class increased but some of them were talking about Edward who was standing next to Mr.Ordwin .
"So...let's see who's first to get their sitting arrangement changed." Mr. Ordwin says
"Sir...please...." the students beg again
"The last bench" Mr. Ordwin commands
"Thank God it's not us!" Oli speaks only for me to hear
"The last bench towards my right." Mr. Ordwin points out
I realised that the last bench towards his right hand was none other than Oli and I.
"Me?" Oli doubts as she stands in her place
"Can you please go back to your initial place....next to Angelo Hugston, please?" He says
"Yes Sir." Oli says as he picks up her bag and says "I don't want to sit beside Angelo." and she walk with defeat

Mr. Ordwin turns to Edward and murmur something. I'm looking at Oli who's trying her best in ignoring Angelo. I saw Angelo speaking to Oli but Oli refused to speak and she just nodded or did a faint movement. But my observation was interrupted by Edward. I saw him coming in my direction. He smiled at me and the next thing I know that he takes the seat beside me.
I give him a blank stare and I kept on looking at him.
"Hey partner!" He smiled and pulled his chair forward
"What?" I was confused
"I said 'hey' and you greet by saying 'what'! I mean...who greets that way?" He mumbles
"Oh my god!!! Okay!!! Hello!!" I reply
"That greet isn't appreciated! But...I guess it's better than 'what'." He giggles

He was purposely pulling my leg which irritated me so much that I felt like throwing him out the window.

"Are you my partner?" I was still confused
"Duh! Your lovely SCB partner!" He states

WHO THE HECK SAID HE WAS LOVELY

"I mean bench mate!" I cross question
"Uh huh...." he confirms

OH HELL NO!

"Last bench...Edward and Diana....any trouble there?" Mr. Ordwin sees us disturbed.

YES SIR! I DON'T LIKE THIS BOY HERE WHO IS MY BENCH MATE TOO. CAN I JUST THROW HIM OUT THE WINDOW?

"No Sir. Everything's great..." Edward speaks on my behalf too

It wasn't a problem that he was bench mate too because I know that they'll change partner's soon because thats what they do in every class.

"Hey Diana...if you were wondering....you know just in case...Just like SCB...I'll be your bench mate for the whole year..." He pushes me into the pit of problems when I hear him say this.

I WAS OFFICIALLY DEAD