19

Edward:

"If Donald Duck and Daisy Duck are done saying goodbye, can we enter the clubhouse?" I say to Diana who had her back turned on me, with a deep voice but I managed to keep it soft.

When she turned to probably see who it was, I can say she wasn't pleased. I might add, she froze.

Why should she freeze? Fricking I should be the one to freeze when I see her and Manuel talking always. She always with him ! Always ! I don't know if I don't like Manuel or I don't like seeing Diana with Manuel ! You know what, I don't care because it doesn't seem like it's my business.

"What were you doing behind me ?" Diana asked as she was getting over seeing me

"What does it look like I was doing behind you ? Karate?" I say

She was clearly getting annoyed but I liked making fun of her.

"That means you were eavesdropping?" She doubts

I laugh

" What makes you think that I'm interested in listening to Donald Duck and Daisy Duck quack?"

"Ughhhh.....Ed!" Diana groaned

She called me Ed. She just said 'Ed' and my heart skipped a beat and I was staring at her. I think I'm getting my Diana back.

"Yes Daisy Duck?" I chuckle

"Stop with that Ed!'

My heart skipped another beat but this time, I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so pretty and the way she called me Ed made me want to look at her all day.

We heard the second bell ring and we just looked at each other for a few seconds as the bell was still making us turn deaf.

"Come...let's go to class unless you want to see Donald Duck and admire him." I joke but I was so hoping Diana would not agree to it. I was just testing her, maybe for my own satisfaction?

"Oh Please! I'm not admiring him !" Diana says and gives me a relief.

Yay !

"Huh uh ?" I raise my left eye brow

"But.. " Diana looks at me in the eye and my heart skipped a beat for the 3 time in 5 minutes. She looks at me and then drops her gaze and looks away. She looks at me again and she smiles and man, did I miss those slight dimples on her cheek. She looked so cute and I just stood there getting anxious.

God...I knew I shouldn't have pushed this whole Manuel conversation forward. I should have been satisfied with her denying the admiration. I wonder what she has to say about that lunatic Manuel now.

"But?" I ask hoping for the best

"He's much better than you." Diana smirks as she lifts her brows up ad though she made a statement and walks away, into the class.

Better than me ?

OUCH !

Did I just hear it right ? Did Diana just prefer that lunatic of a Manuel over me ?

WHAT THE ACTUAL...

I saw Diana walking inside the class with a smile on her face and it melted my heart.

Ofcourse she likes being sassy towards me. That's exactly what she used to do to me when we were best of friends before. I've not got a reassurance that she has forgiven me and now I can do anything to get her be my best friend. ANYTHING !

I walk into the class and find Diana talking to Olivia.

"But...I told Rayn that I can't." Julia was telling Diana

I quietly went and stood right behind Diana and she didn't realise it.

Time for a payback !

Julia saw me but didn't react because I told her to hush from behind and surprising she understood.

"Huh uh ! I don't know what's with all these popular guys. Manuel asked me if he I could join him in the cafeteria this morning." Diana told Olivia

WHAT!

I saw Olivia' s eyes going wide open but not only hers did, mine too !

That Manuel did what ?!?!?!

"And...did you join him?" Olivia asks with shock written all over her face

Same Olivia, same!

"Yeah...I mean...I didn't know what to do...I joined him." Diana says

What does she mean she didn't know what to do ? All she had to say was a fricking NO !

I couldn't tolerate this Manuel fever on Diana. So I thought I was walk away with my payback instead.

I slowly bend towards her neck and I could smell Diana. She smelled amazing. I could feel the cocoa butter all over her. Inhaling it made me feel as though I was in a room of chocolate. Her perfume was fresh! It was midway between fruity and flowery.

So I bent near her neck and I tilted my head towards her ear and said

"BOOOOO!"

But the plan backfired !

Diana immediately jumped backwards that made her fall on my chest. She was still imbalanced but I caught her by her waist.