21

Edward:

I can't stop thinking about her. HER. The way she fell on me. They way he held onto me. The way her hair felt so soft on my arms. The way her eyes were looking deep into mine when he got hold of balance. She sure did look embarrassed but she's not at fault after all. It was my lame ass idea but she had to pay for it. Damn Edward ! You sure do suck ! Way too go, now Diana thinks you're a freaking kid!

Ugh ! I can't stop thinking about her.

"Hey lover boy!" I heard Julia's voice and soon I was engulfed with her arms on my neck.

"Hey baby!" I said with a smile.

"I missed you so much. Those lips of yours. That tongue." She said looking hungrily at me while she pouted

"Huh uh....you sure did. How about I take you right down here?" I winked at her as she slowly started drawing circles on my neck with her long nails.

Just then I knew that the whole school was looking at us. Passing comments and probably thinking about starting the new topic of unending gossips. Some looked away because they were shy and thought it was sick or it was none of their business, which was actually true. While others couldn't take their eyes off us.

"Oh..Eddy...I would take you down right here in this corridor if not for the gawkers." She said

Julia removes her hand from my neck and walks beside me as we walk through the corridor at recess

"Hey Edward...party at my place. I've sent you the location on Instagram. Be there bro. You too Julia. Would love to see the power couple at my party." A guy says

"Will be there." Julia fake smiles

She turns towards me and asks "you know him?"

" Not until today." I still try to guess if I know him

"But we're still going." Julia folds her arms

"I don't know him, Julia." I excuse myself

"But he knows you. I really don't care, Edward. I just want us to be together everywhere. We're the power couple and it's not necessary if you know them personally or not. We're just popular and we're just getting things done for us." Julia literally squeaks

"Well..." I say and look around to see if we have any spectators and I was pleased to see that there were still many of them and I still hadn't got used to it.

"Edward. Please....Can't you do that much for your girlfriend ?" She says as puts her hand on my chest and gives me a smile and that smile knew how to get things done.

She was starting to rub her hand slightly on my chest and I kept mine on hers.

I slowly went to her ears and said

"We're gonna get wild on that party babe."

And I knew two things for sure. One, Julia was satisfied and two, all the spectators that were seeing us got what they wanted - tea. But out of the many spectators nobody caught my eye except Diana, who surely wasn't looking at us but was definitely speed walking to the next class.

"Babe...I need to go, okay ? I meet you soon." I say to Julia as I cup her face with my hands.

"Bye...I'll miss you boyfie." She purrs

I'm so not going to get away from the girlfriend of mine.

I saw Diana enter the class through the front door and I entered from the back door and I sat on our bench and fidgeting with my varsity zip while waiting for Diana.