17

Diana :

Was it true? Or was I dreaming ? But how did he change all of a sudden ? Did he really change ? He took three long years to realise the damage done? Did I do the right thing by giving him a chance? Will I be hurt again ?

Ugh !

There were all sorts of questions evolving in my mind and all of them were arising from Edward's request for a second chance at our friendship.

When Edward asked me for another chance I had so many questions.

I wanted to ask him where was he all this while. I wanted to ask him why he hadn't realised until today at Jess' house. I wanted to ask him why he would avoid me and not talk to me whenever he saw me. I wanted to ask him why he forgot my existance after his relationship with Julia. I wanted to ask him why he would hesitate even to smile at me when he was with Julia. I wanted to ask him why he would not try and help me when Julia would create issues for me. I wanted to ask him why was Julia so rude to me and no other girl even though he stopped interacting with me. I wanted to ask him why he would indirectly tell mean and hurtful things to me. I wanted to ask him why he stopped being my friend in the first place. But, I didn't. I knew it would make things complicated.

While I was sitting in my bed with a heavy stomach after dinner, I was trying to feel the way I was feeling when Edward was talking to me in the park a few hours ago. To be honest, it was more than just a talk about second chance to me. For me, it was everything. Even now when I think about each and every word Edward said was ringing in my ears. The way he looked at me, deep into my eyes still gave me chills. The way his beautiful green eyes were turning watery made me want to believe him. Every time he saw me with that pleading look made my heart sink. Every time he touched my hand, a wave of chills passed from my head to toe and the pit of my stomach tightened. His touch was something that I never expected but when he did touch me, my world just stopped only to look at him and my heart would just skip a beat.

I felt my mind being way too occupied that I couldn't think straight anymore. The only thing that was going in my mind was " Edward....Edward....Edward....." I couldn't think anything Other than Edward. So I decided to play some music on my phone but even before I could shit shuffle I got a text from Olivia.

Hey D ?

Yup !!!!

Umm.....are you busy ?

Nope.....I'm So jobless that I could stare at the ceiling all night...

😂🤣

😅

So.....I'm in trouble....kinda....I mean...not kinda...in deep trouble. 😫😢😭

😂🤣😂🤣😂

😐😑😐😑

What have you done ?

So I was home alone and I was trying one of mom's dresses that she just brought a month ago.

And ?

When I was removing it.....I was in a hurry because I got a notification on my phone....so.....