Candace - You'll see ;)

I immediately pull open my closet door and scan the meager amount of clothing I have hanging there. I only have a few dresses and none of them have long enough sleeves to cover Jimin's mark on my arm. Nor are any of them long enough to cover up Hoseok's mark on my leg. I guess nice means that I am going to be wearing dress pants and a sweater. I decide on my favorite seafoam green sweater that brings out the flecks of green in my greenish-blue eyes.

When I get to the cafe the following day I discover that in order for me to be able to get out of work early Candace had rearranged her schedule so that she would be coming in at eight, when I was due to get off work myself so I would have time to change my clothes and make this meeting. It had originally been my plan to interrogate her to find out more regarding this meeting. I was rather annoyed that I wouldn't be able to probe her with a litany of questions. That annoyance made the morning go by super slowly despite the amount of customers coming in and out. When I saw her blonde ponytail above the heads of some of the shorter patrons that were waiting in line I was more than ready to get out of there.

Once she clocked in I nodded at her in greeting, clocked myself out, and headed to the back to quickly change and touch up my hair and makeup. I really didn't know what I was supposed to expect, and that was making me super nervous. I decided not to dwell on those butterflies for too long before I grabbed my coat and made my way to the door. Candace stopped me by handing me my favorite cappuccino and smiling reassuringly.

I arrive at Madeleine's with seven minutes to spare. I inch up to the outer door and frown at the sign that indicated their hours of operation. They weren't even open for lunch, let alone breakfast. What the hell was I doing here then? I nearly screamed when I happen to catch sight of two shadows reflected in the glass of the door approaching me from behind.

"You must be Daisy Keegan. I realize this meeting has probably caught you completely off guard, and that you are more than likely even more confused to show up here at my restaurant when we aren't even open to the public until 4:30 pm." I glance up at him. His face doesn't look familiar but for some reason his voice seems to be. I can't figure out why that may be the case when he just indicated he owned the restaurant. Why would I know the voice of someone that ran a restaurant? "Let's get inside then." He pulled out a hefty keyring and unlocked the door.

He held the door for me so I mentally shrugged my shoulders and walked in. The other gentleman had yet to say a word, and his silence kind of creeped me out a bit. They were both sharply dressed in expensive looking business suits. Could I become even more confused?

The first gentleman indicated a table near the kitchen. "Elias, the head chef, is preparing breakfast for us. I gave him carte blanche... That is to say free rein over the menu selections. Candace did indicate some of your favorites however, and I am sure that will more than likely be reflected it what he brings out. I see you already have a coffee. Would you like a water or some juice also?"