Payback Time

"You started it"

I what?

"No one is actually told you to put up this whole lie", Tooth shrugged, her violet eyes pierce deep into mine asking for an explanation or simply an answer, but none she could find.

I shut my mouth.
She was right, and I couldn't argue more.

I could sense frustration and the urge for her to make me talk, but Tooth only sigh. She didn't push me, nor keep nagging me to talk.

"I should be heading back home now", I finally found my voice to talk, eventhough I know I just dodged a bullet for another bullet.

There was a brief silence between us, and for the first time in forever I prepared my ears and my heart when she was going to snap at me, pouring all her frustration to me.

Anytime soon now?

Still silence, all I could feel was the wind passing between us, softly playing my hair and kissing my cheeks with its cold hands.

Weird.

Slowly I looked up and finally my gaze fell on her. She didn't look angry or bothered by my answer, instead she smile and pulled my hand closing the gap between us, not giving any space for the wind to play with our hairs as she embraced me with a tight warm hug, "Please Elsa, please stop with all your lies, I can't lose my bestfriend, comeback to me", I heard her whispering those words in my ear.

I stood still.

Did I reply her hug? No.
Do I enjoy it? Yes.
Do you want to hug her?

"Please Elsa, just one wish"

"What did you say?", I knew well that I heard her crystal clear, but I just want to make sure.

She took a deep breathe and put her head on my shoulder asking for a support as she embraced me closer and I could feel her heartbeat on mine.

"Please, just one wish"

***

Its been days, maybe weeks I just lost tract of time since the last time Tooth and I had the talk.

I could say things happened; well for starters, I stopped hanging out in the cafetaria. No, not because my friends avoiding me but more like I was the one doing that to me.

Also, how could someone bear all the side eyes the entire school gave to me, the whispering, the noise, the talks about me being a total con about my own reputation.

Anna hasn't talked with me for the last weeks, not that we ever meet though, I mostly spent my days in school and in store taking extra shift just to make sure my brain didn't get numb because of this shitty hole I put myself into.

Ralph and Felix probably the closest thing I could say as a friend right now, sometimes Tammy came and brought me dinner. She's such a mother figure eventhough she looked tough.

Tadashiㅡ Ah, about Tadashi we haven't met or speak in a month and I don't even know if its too late to apologize and made a turning point where we could be best friend again. I miss him, I doㅡ but I just don't want to drag him back to all this kind of drama I made.

You heard me right, I made this whole drama. This whole being a love expert and all the fake ex-es that I never even knew if they existed or not.

Its all on me.

And now, the person you've been waiting for.
About Jack Frost, am I right?

Jack Frostㅡ uh, how do I put this? Well, he's doing nice.