Once, Twice, Three Times

He kissed me.
I kissed him.
We kissed each other.

Which one do you prefer?
Waitㅡ You're asking me?

Well me personally, I don't really care.

His lips on mine and mine on his, wasn't that enough said? Because kissing him was the sweetest thing that happened today, it taste like the glazed coated strawberry on top of a soft delicate chocolate cake, it ignited every sense of your body just by tasting it and I wish it never ends.

His intoxicating smell woke every nerves of my body and I realized how much I miss him.

Suddenly he pulled me on my waist making me gasp just to slip his tongue in mine.

The feeling of ecstasy filled my lungs and my blood filled with excitement as his hands started to explore my back.

"Get a room", I heard one of the strangers in the bus murmurred as the bus stops making us stop too. How I wish the bus never stop.

"Get a lifeㅡ", Jack said in a mocking tone while giving a deadly glance to one of the stranger in the bus.

He stood up as he pulled me up from my seat.

"Jack, this is not our stop", I said to him as he pulled my hand, "Our house still like 5 stops away", I added.

"Uh-huh", he gave me a nod and took a deep breathe, "Let's go", he grabbed my shoulder and held me tight as my feet walked fast following his pace.

"J-Jack,where are we going?"

"You'll see", he smiled and giving a light rub on top of my head messing my hair a bit.

We finally out from the bus and find ourself in the middle of the city, and speaking of the famous New Yosaka, skyscrappers and lights surrounded us, as if they were competing to touch the sky. Sea of people filled every corner of the streets, chattering about their life and how New Yosaka treated them today. The smell of greasy hotdogs colored the air.

"Why are we here?", I asked again, "Where are we going?"

He didn't answer still dragging me to walk following him to nowhere in the middle of New Yosaka insane crowds

"Jack"

"Jack!", I yelled this time because my voice apparantely drowned in the middle of the sound of the crowds.

He stopped and looked at me, "Where are we going? Is it safe? Jackㅡ we really should just head back home, I don't want to go into more trouble with my Dad and- and- aren't you suppose to be with Tooth? Is she okay? I meanㅡ", I started ranting as I felt my anxiety started eating me up.

All the demand from my parents and the guilt that I made my friend hurt and for the cherry on top, I kissed her boyfriend.

Yesㅡ I kissed Jack Frost.

"We shouldn't even be here! We shouldn't even kiss!", I covered my mouth the taste of his lips on mine crawled back; the way we kissed, and the way I want him.

I slowly took steps back away from him. I heard people started shouting at me as I bumped into them.

"Elsa, are you afraid of Jack?"
Are you asking me that?

I'm not. I'm not afraid of him.

"So why are you running away from him?"
Is that your question?

I'm afraid of myself and what I'm capable to do when I'm around him.
He has this magnetic field around him drawing me with force and the worst thing it felt natural and I enjoyed it.