Sweet Dreams

"YOU'RE DATING JACK FUCKING FROST?"

The entire house was filled by the irritating high pitched voice, making our mid 50's housemaid rustled from her room to the main door to make sure everything is okay and nothing shattered to pieces.

I gave her an assurance smile to the old lady that was half panting because of the voice.

"Calm down, you", I said as I turned my back locking the door.

I heard footsteps tumbling down the stairs and I saw her, my sister, my dear Annabeth, almost fell on the stairs but immediately found balance and continue running rushing down the stairs.

"Calm? DOWN?", Anna exclaimed still busy finding her balance after running, more like sprinting through the stairs.

"No running on the stairs, Annabeth!", Inggrid said in strict tone using her full first name, but my sister didn't seem to care.

"Also, I hope you tidy up your dressing room young lady, don't think I didn't notice", Inggrid added and I gave her an awkward innocent smile, but she already knew I'm not gonna tidied it up anytime soon today.

Inggrid let out a loud sigh, "Why does no one listen to me?", Inggrid complained under her breathe almost couldn't be heard.

"Explain! Right now!", Anna urged me.
"Young lady, please lower your voice volume. We don't need to wake the whole neighborhood!", Inggrid warned her again.

"Inggrid, you don't understand. This is even more important than world peace!", she groaned as she picked up Olaf that just came from the living room with his tail wiggling.

"Annabeth, you're exaggerating. What's with this whole shouting and yelling from you?", Inggrid rubbed her temple stressing Anna's energetic behaviour.

"Elisabeth is dating our sexy handsome boy next door", Anna said hinting a slight mock using my real first name and she gave a smirk to Inggrid that now open her mouth so big, even the whole burger could fit.

"YOU'RE DATING JACKSON?!", she screamed like a maniac fangirl.

I didn't even know the strict elegant and always calm Inggrid had this side, until today.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST? MANNY'S AND LUNA'S SON?", she added still in a very high frequency voice as I covered my ears.

Inggrid and Anna jumping up and down, "See! I'm not exaggerating, it is more important than world peace", Anna justified her statement.

I rolled my eyes seeing this to women hyper over something that was fake.

I feel bad for them

I took Olaf from Anna and stroke him as he let out a small bark,
"I'm smelly, I'm sweaty, and I'm tired. Overall, I'm disgusting and I'm going to take a bath", I simply replied avoiding their question.

I slipped away from the gap between two of them. But luckily, Inggrid and Anna gripped my shoulder and basically yanked me back to my place.

"Elsa, do explain", Inggrid said and her face were full of curiosity

I shook my head vigorously as I tried to escape from them and they pulled me again.

"Not so fast, young lady", Anna said using Inggrid usual tone

"I'm gonna tell your parents if you didn't tell us this instant", Inggrid said in a sing song tone, Anna just nodded.

"Don't you dare", I warned both of them as I squinted my eyes to make myself looks even more threatening.