Everything of Everything

"Are you Elsa?", Tooth said, "Are you really telling the whole truth?", she justified herself.

Her words took me back for a seconds, but it was only for a moment before my wall of defence built up.

"You know what guys?", I stood up from my table, "I don't really need to be lectured right now and I don't like this kind of circumstances between us, where all six of you attacking me for something you don't even know", I picked up my lunch tray and got out from my seat.

"There's no one attacking you, Elsa", Anna tried to reason.

"We just want some clarifications from you!It's that simple", Rapunzel seems to be in the same path as Anna.

"I'm sorry, but do I owe you something Punz?", I scoffed trying to look tough.

"No, you don't, butㅡ"

"So, I don't have anything to clarify to you", I cut her words before she could said her reasons.

I took a deep breathe and sighed.

Why is this happening to me? I didn't do anything wrong to them, well maybe I did bad to Tooth, I'm not gonna deny it

Oh well, you reaped what u sow

I decided to end our conversation before it got worst and I couldn't handle all my lies.

"Just admit it that you're dating Jack Frost and its a win-win solution for us, Els", Anna grabbed my hand before I could walked away from them.

My eyes met hers, she was determine. I never saw her like this.

What spell did this Kristoff guy put on her? Yikes

"Are you really dating Jack Frost?", suddenly Merida asked, brought me back to reality. I saw her hands wrapped around Tooth's shoulder showing sympathy to her while Tooth's eyes was hidden behind her hairstrands.

I felt my heart started to race, just hearing his name made my whole body trembled. A glimpse of events from last night past my brain as I felt his delicate touch on my skin, as if they were haunting me.

Okay, think! Think!
Focus!

It felt like I was thinking with my last two brain cells, as glimpse of memory from last night trying to invade my mind.

Got it!

"Why are you guys asking me this?", I asked as I tried to let go Anna's hand from mine.

The six of them shared glances, some of them look confused, and some of them shrugged as their eyes met each others. Eventually all eyes were on me

"Because, Jack already with Tooth", Rapunzel answered.

"Brilliant Rapunzel, so if he is with Tooth, so who's the one you should've ask?"

I saw how Rapunzel held her breath.

Checkmate!

Merida's blue eyes were shocked, I saw how she frowned and sigh giving Tooth a gentle reassuring tap on her shoulder.

Anna's face was priceless, I bet she didn't think about confronting me would went wrong and backfired. Well we Arendelle girls know how to play a game, huh sis?

Meanwhile, Astrid just scoffed and shook her head, she gave me a sour smile and raise both of her eyebrows as she shrugged.

"Tooth!", a voice broke the tension between us.

"Say what?", Anna replied instantly

"Tooth", Kristoff answered briefly making Anna and the other girls glared at him, because of how dumb and clueless he was.