You

"Elsㅡ", suddenly he called my name in the middle of nature tranquility.

I hummed to make sure he knew I listened, "Do you believe in the idea of parallel universe?", he asked out of the blue.

"Why are you being so deep?", I joked, surprised by his question. He averted his gaze from the sky to my eyes.

He didn't say anything but his eyes asking for answer, "Parallel universe huh?", I mumbled still not anwering his question.

The silence between us kept eating me up, but he didn't even bother to talk or at least say a word, his eyes kept staring at me deeply and softly at the same time.

I never saw this side of Jack which is kinda weird since I know him since we're in our diapers. I know this will sound selfish, but I wish I was the only one who have the privilege to see this side of Jack.

"I think I believe in the parallel universe", he suddenly talked finally breaking the silence between us which made me jolted a bit because I was really lost in my own thoughts.

"For me, the idea of parallel universe is frightening", I finally talked back, kind of disagree with him, he glanced at me and chuckled, "And why is that?"

"It means I'm not the only me, you know what I mean? I have another copy of me in another dimension and time, don't you think its kinda creepy?", I shrugged and looked at him in his eyes, "Parellel universe looks fascinating in films or as an idea, but to think about it in real life; in my life, I think thats just terrifying"

He nodded, "But don't you think its funny?", he asked back excitement was written in his face and eyes.

"What's funny about it, Jack?", I rolled my eyes and nudged him, "I don't knowㅡ there's another you in another dimension and time, and you wonder what are you doing right now?", he laughed between his words.

"That is the most self centered and egocentric theory I've ever heard", I said back to him in full sarcasm, "I'm just that awesome, Els! Don't blame me, I'm saying facts only", Jack said followed by sticking his tongue out.

"I bet the Jack who lived in parallel universe is just a wimpy geek guy with brown hair and hazel eyes, who barely even can talk to girls", I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, I'm always awesome in any parallel universe", he pouted, "And what's with that brown hair and hazel eyes?", he shuddered in the idea he has another hair color since he's always been proud and bragged about his peculiar hair color.

"Meaning you're a normal guy", I sighed and smiled at him. I miss the old him where I only had him for myself, but he's not mine.

It's a one sided love afterall.

"Am I not normal right now?", he asked while looking at his own body, from his arms to his feet.

"Ahㅡ the thing is you're not normal", I squinted my eyes on him. He was about to argue about my statement but I continued, "You're extraordinary"

He smiled, anyone could tell he was amused with what I said about him, "And why is that?", he raised an eyebrow curious as he leaned closer to me.

"I thought you knew the answer since you said you're awesome", I scoffed and he jerked right up, "Of course, I know why! I just wanna know your opinion, duh", he dodged

"Yeah, rightㅡ my opinion doesn't matter, Jack", I chuckled and caught by his eyes "You are who you are", I continued.

He frowned and pursed his lips, he was trying so hard to understand what I just said, hus mouth were open as he about to say a word, but it suddenly closed.