Last hope

The walk from school to my house was the longest journey I've ever done in my whole entire life.
At least that's what it felt to me.

"Rough day, sis?", Anna patted my back. "Isn't that obvious?" I scoffed, tightening my grip to my backpack. Anna smiled, "Yeah, I have a rough day too", her smile disappeared.

"Hey, you okay?" I grew concerned
"Did someone bully you? Did the teacher gives you awful treatment?", I started to rant

Anna sighed, "It's not that...", she stopped.
We grew into silence for a few second and she decided to speak up again.

"It's a boy", she mumbled under her breath almost can't be heard.
I chuckled, "You do know, you can always talk to me, right?" I stared into her eyes still in concerned.

She gave me a nod in reply, "It's nothing important, I can figure this out by myself for now"
"Whenever you ready Anna, I'll be here to listen", I said as I open our door house.

Suddenly a loud voice greet us before we went inside, "Aye, Arendelles"
We both looked up to the source of that voice.

"Hey, Jack", I waved to our next door neighbors, Anna did the same.
"Okay, I'll see you around girls. Got tons of homework to do", he waved back and entered his house.

"I still consider him cute", Anna said as we entered our house.
"Whatever Anna", I rolled my eyes.

As we enter the house we were greeted by Olaf, he barked enthusiastically.
"Who's the good boy? Who's the good boy? Oh, yes you are", Anna picked up Olaf from the ground.

"Mom, Dad, we're home!", I shouted.
"Elsa, Anna you're home!", someone from the kitchen shouted.

"Mr. and Mrs. Arendelle isn't home yet", the voice continue, leaving the kitchen towards us.
"As usual huh, Inggrid?" I replied as I released the amount of heavy load in my back.

Meet Inggrid, she's our maid. She basically raise me and Anna since we were practically still a baby.

"I'm going upstairs", I said heading to my room.
I ran throught the stairs ignoring Inggrid warning me not to run in stairs.
I opened my room and basically threw myself to my bed.

"What am I gonna do now?", I closed my eyes and replaying Rapunzel's offer this morning.

I sighed, "What excuse will I use now?", I mumbled.

I'm literally hopeless.

If I said my "boyfriend" can't make it to our double date, Rapunzel will surely be suspicious.
Can't blame that she's as sharp as a knife, Ugh.

What if I said I got sick and can't go on double date with them?
She probably will cancel her date and came to my house make sure I'm okay.
Such a caring cousin.

Huft, this offer giving me a headache

How about I pay someone to become my boyfriend for one day?
Well that sounds brilliant; you're such a genius Elsa

Okay, next question. Who will I ask though?
We need to list "my boyfriend" criteria

First of all, he needs to be from another school since if we came from the same school it'll be hard to cover it up
Secondly, he's must be around my age
Next one, he's quite good looking and can act well as a loving boyfriend so Punzie and her date wont be suspicious

I think thats all for my fake boyfriend criteria.
Okay, so now who's one of my acquaintance from outside school?

Hiro Hamada?
He's too little even he's a smartass so he accelerate his elementary and junior high and basically now at the same grade as me

Peter Pan? He's okay; may I should give him a call now.
Wait,hold on he already had a girlfriend if I'm not mistaken.
What's her name? Wendy? Too bad he's actually a nice catch haha

Hiccup?
Lol, Astrid and Merida could tear me into pieces if they knew I "date" him. I won't take any risk

I listed all of my friends and acquaintances from outside my school.
But none of them seems to fit my criteria,
Either their too old or younger than me or sadly they already have their significant other.

Out of nowhere something inside my head saying a name that haven't cross my mind from the beginning.
I choked and sprung up from my bed, I coughed really bad.

"I think he's our last hope", I sighed rubbing my temple
Ugh, He better be worth it
____

Hello everyone, this is your author
How was the story so far?

Did you enjoy it?
Please give a vote or comment if you enjoy it
It means a lot to me

If you have any Disney or Dreamworks character you want to enter in my story just comment down below!

See you on the next episode
xx