Double Date

Just like any usual day at school, but little did I know it's going to be the worst.

As usual its break time, so we sat in our lunch table near the corner of the back hall.

Me with the other 3 girls enjoying our lunch as usual, but not for Rapunzel today.

"Hey, Blondie", Astrid who sat next to Rapunzel nudged her but it seemed didn't wake her from her thoughts.

"Hello, earth to Rapunzel Corona, over?", Toothiana who sat in front of Rapunzel waved her hands, helping Astrid waking our blonde friends from her day dreaming.

"Huh?", Rapunzel said gloomily

"What's wrong blondie? You doesn't seem to be as happy and noisy as usual, no offense", Astrid said while raising both of her hand surrender.

"It's just that- you guys wont understand", our favorite blonde girl replied.

"Yeah, we wont understand if you don't tell us what's wrong, princess", Merida said sarcastically.

"Don't be to harsh, Mer. I know what's she's facing", I said while struggling to open a bottle of water.

"You do?", they said almost in unison.
"Yeah, I do" I said gulping the water from the bottle, "Love problems, am I right?"

We all looked to Rapunzel, waiting for answer.
"Sweet mother of Jesus, how did you know?", she was surprised

"Remember, she's the love expert!", Merida who sit next to me tapping my back, I shrugged.

"So what's your problem, Punz?" Astrid said between her munching.

"Not so lady-like, Astrid", Rapunzel said in disgust which replied by Astrid rolling her eyes meaning she doesn't care.

"Well, you all know I'm seeing this Eugene guy, right? You guys remember?", she continued and we gave her a nod.
"So? What's the problem with that?", Merida seemed to be lost as usual.

"Probably, Eugene hasn't ask her for second date and Punz doesn't know if she should be the one asking him out, am I right Blondie?" I double checked my words with Rapunzel

Rapunzel jaw dropped, leaving Astrid said "Not so lady-like, Punz"

"Y-Yeah" Rapunzel replied, "How did you know?"
"It's all written in your face" I said in a cool tone.

"Well what should she do then?", Toothiana said while opening another pack of sandwich.

"Go ask him, we live in 21st century, go get him girl, there's nothing wrong with that!", I replied right away.

"Yeah Punz, go get him! If he breaks your heart, I'll make sure he suffers until the last bit--"

"Whoa whoa whoa, too far Merida, calm down", Toothiana tried to calm the big fuzzy red haired girl.

We fell into silence among the crowded and noisy place of cafetaria, "so? What d'ya say, Punz", Astrid breaking the silence.

Rapunzel took a deep breathe, "Okay, I'm texting him now to ask him!"
She looked determined.

"THAT'S MY GIRL!", Merida said enthusiastically.
"And sent! Now we just need to wait", Rapunzel said locking her phone after texting Eugene.

"Now go eat your lunch, before Astrid eat your lunch up", I chuckled and Astrid rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god, what if he doesn't like me? What if he's not into me? What if he already have a girlfr-" Rapunzel ranted like she was having a panic attack.

"Hey calm down , Punz. Relax. I know he'll reply and besides if he hurt you just like Merida said we're here to make him suffer", I smirked, Rapunzel smiled and seems calming down a bit.

"Dang it Elsa, how can you be an expert in this whole relationship stuffs?!" Rapunzel sighed.

"Well, I'm just... good, you know?" I scoffed.

"It's like I can tell you about all my relationship problems with you, and you solved it!", Rapunzel still sound frustrated, "It's because you have lots of experience, right? I mean with your past boyfriends"

"Well, seems like that Punz", I tried to act superior.

"Tell me again, this time was your 6th boyfriend for this year?", Toothiana seemed couldn't believe me at all.
"Seventh, now" I nodded proudly.

"Well, seems she's really an expert Punz", Astrid approved me.

"In that case, I have 2 free tickets for Disneyland for this weekend", Rapunzel said excited

"So? You wanted two of us to go with you on your date?" I said instantly.

"No you, silly! Of course, with your boyfriend!" Rapunzel so excited that made her god-knows-how-long blonde hair bounced.

"U-uh?", I was shocked, "W-W-With my b-b-boyfriend?", I stuttered.

"Kind of double date, eh Punz?" Merida said like it wasn't a big deal.

"Yeah, double date. It's gonna be fun. Besides I wanna see how your boyfriend looks like! We never met any of them before", Rapunzel still excited about her own idea.

"W-Well..." I tried not to sound panic or they'll find out.

You guys remember about the secret I'm trying to tell you? Well, truth is
.
.
I have no boyfriend at all!
I've been single like for my entire lifetime!
God damn it, it's all because Rapunzel thought I'm a pro and she babbling about it to all living person in NW high.

Well the fact is, I read a lot of relationship tips on the magazines like a lot; hella lot.
But me, myself, ugh...  I don't even know anything about relationship!

I'm doomed. I shouldn't have lied in the first place but if I said the truth my reputation will be doomed. Why is this happening to me?!

"Elsa-Hey!", Merida shook me.

"Y-Yeah?", I came back from my own thoughts.

"So? You okay with that?", Rapunzel still waited for my answer.

"Uhm... Well...", I tried to calm myself.

"The love expert wouldn't reject this lovey-dovey offer right?", Astrid said while pointing to me.

"Well, it's my first time doing this double date stuff, so... I was quite shocked", I lied again.

"Then it's going to be fun!", Toothiana tried to convinced me.

"Uh? Y-Yeah, I guess", I laughed awkwardly.

"Well good luck with your double date, lovebirds!", Merida said while collecting the plastics that were used to wrap our lunch

"I'm a free woman. Peace!", Merida headed out

"So, what should we wear on our double date? A dress? Skirt? Or shorts?", Rapunzel said eagerly leaning to me.

"Uh... well.. that..", I didn't know how to put my words.

Suddenly without cue, the school bell rang.

"Ugh, break time over, let's go girls!", Toothiana said while leaving her seat.

Saved by the bell!
___
Hey guys, its your author!
How was the story so far?
If you have any suggestion you can always DM or comment below.

If you enjoy and like the story, please give favorite and follow this story!
That Means a lot to me.

See you in the next episode
xx