Mercy

Elsa's

The drive back home felt like the longest ride I ever experienced and it was the worst. I couldn't even had an option to go home with Jack, since technically I'm a 'fugitive'ㅡ Ah, my life is a joke.

Jack insisted that I didn't do anything wrong, which was very sweet of him and the way he was being a protective boyfriend was so cute.

Hmㅡ boyfriend?
Why would I say that?
Are we a couple now?
A real one?

I started flicking and pinching my fingers in order to stop myself being a head-over-heels teenagers, but I couldn't help to stop the blush crept under my skin to my face and how my lips turn upward, as a chuckle slipped through it.

I am happy.

"Something funny, Miss?", Officer Hopps spoke up from the front seat.

"No", I replied fast and turned to my usual face, "Not at all"

"Okay", she answered and dropped the conversation.

I looked back and saw Jack's car still following us. He didn't lie this timeㅡ The warm feeling came again like a flood and this time I couldn't hid my smile.

"You look really happy, Miss Arendelle", the bright auburn-haired-officer spoke up.

I looked to the rear-view mirror and met his green eyes as he smiled with sympathy, "Yesㅡ I am", I replied, I managed to slip a giggle between my words. There was no point of denying the fact that I was so happy, my heart could jumped.

I leaned to the window and saw the lights of other cars that came and by swiftly. I hope it was fine to be this happy

Officer Wilde let out a small laugh, and his eyes back to the road and he spoke, "There's nothing better than the feeling of requited love, huh?"

"Yeah", I sighed and smiledㅡ "Wait, what?!"

"Ahㅡ I've been young like you too and witness so many", Officer Wilde sighed and followed by Officer Hopps snorted, "Yeah right, Nick"

"I'm not lying, I swear", Officer Nick crossed his heart

"You don't look like a romantic man", Officer Hopps argued. Officer Nick took a glanced at her and raised his eyebrow as Officer Hopps shrugged and then he laughed as if he was mocking her, "Well Hopps, its probably you who are desperate in love"

"Wh-What? I did not! Take that back!", she retorted

"Nah", Officer Wilde shook his head.

I guess the drive back home wasn't that bad at all, eventhough I prefer the warmth of Jack's presence rather sitting in the back of a police car.

"Sorry to interrupt you, butㅡ uh"

"But what, sweety?", Officer Hopps stopped arguing with Officer Wilde and turned her head to me.

"You promised to tell me how all this happened"

"Did I?"

"Yes, you did, Judyㅡ Just tell the poor child", Officer Nick voice suddenly went serious. Officer Judy looked at him and sighed before she turned her head facing me, she then cleared her throat just before she spoke, "You're not exactly wanted"

"What?"

"Well not that kind of wanted . . . Listen, you've been reported to the missing person case"

"Sorry?", I was so lost with her explanation.
Was she trying to explain or just to make it worse?

"Try to explain to her properly, Judy", Officer Nick told her as if he read my mind, "Don't cut the details."