Antagonist

The blinding light peeked from the window as the warmth of the morning sun embraced my skin bringing me back from my dream state.

I squinted my eyes adjusting my eyes to the light.

This is probably the best sleep I've ever had

I inhaled the freshness of the morning air and let out a long sigh. I flew my gaze to the window, greeted by the violet-blue sky.

The birds were chirping signing us its time to start and seize the day. But guess what? I'm not an early bird and never will be one.

Its probably around 6 am, I could continue to go back to my dream for like one hour.

Sounds nice to me!

I decided to curled up and closed my eyes again. I shifted my body for a comfortable position to get back to my dream that I left minutes ago.

The dreamland train has arrived; "All aboard!", I heard a man shouted from the locomotive way in front my wagon

I smiled and opened the door of my wagon, but suddenly a hand pulled me from my wagon and made me stumbled to the ground.

The image of the train blurred and turned into an utter darkness as I gained my conscious; once again.

I slapped the arm that slung around my chest, "Anna, not now! I still have one hour left, go away", I grunted still closing my eyes, desperately wanting to go back to my dream.

But her hand didn't move an inch, it stayed where it wanted to stayed. I grew frustrated to her, I mean what is wrong with this girl? She got her own fucking queen size bed!

Too early for swearing? Hm

Now, I'm freaking wide awake and I couldn't even closed my eyes anymore.

Thanks to you, Anna dumb dumb

I rolled myself so I can turned and see her face, "Anna, just go back to your room this isn't funㅡ"

Suddenly my tongue went numb as a long hot breathe tingled my skin sending electricity, enough to recharge my neurons to start the day.

The whole memory from last night dreaded my head like a freaking shinkansen; 320 kilometers per hour, baby!

I tried to observe my surrounding as I realized I didn't sleep on my bed, instead on a mattress that were laid in his car. The car seat got flipped up leaving us somespace to lay down.

What the hell?
How come I end up here?
Laying inside the car?
I'm spending the whole night with him?
Oh no, what did we do?
Shit
Shit

Shit

Wait calm down.
Slow down.

Sweater? Where's my sweater?
Oh shit.

I saw my sweater hunged on the driver seat

Okay, calm down.

I saw my night dress lifted to show almost all my body until I could see my abdominal parts of my body.

Oh, poop.
I'm screwed.

Wait, oh panties still on!
That's a good sign, right?

Now we just need to lay extra still so we won't wake him up.

He's gonna wake up because of your morning breath

Shut up, its not that bad

Yeah right, says someone who ate burger and cola and didn't brush their teeths last night