Great News!

Jack's

"I'll stay away from your son, Mr. Frost" she said.

In that moment, I felt. . .
I didn't feel angry or sad, not even a slight of disappointment.

In that moment, I just want to hug her and keep her safe, because she didn't deserve to be treated this way.

By her father. By my father. By me; I lied to her just to achieve my own personal goal. I didn't know that my action led to collateral damage, where I dragged her and all the people around her.

Its because of that one wish. One lie.

I looked at her and met her beautiful gorgeous blue eyes, with her blonde platinum hair softly swaying because the cold breeze "Els, just go homeㅡ You don't have to do this", I sighed as I took a step forward at her and my Dad already blocked me to move another step to her, gripping on my shirt real tight with his right hand.

"No, Jack! Sirㅡ please don't hurt him. . . I-I promise, I'll keep my words, just don'tㅡ Please, sir" she finished her words with a whimper. She was holding back a sob, but tears started streaming down her rosy cheek.

It was cold that night. I could even felt that she was shivering under those fabrics just by looking at her.

Deep breathe. Remember, deep breathe.
I tried so hard not to let my blood boiled, even though it seemed impossible in that moment.

"Els, its fine. . . I can deal with my father by my own. Don't worry, I'll be fine." I tried to gave her a comforting smile, the kind of smile that she said she liked the most.

"Jackㅡ", she insisted but I gave her a reassuring nod, "Its okay, lets just go home, hm? You don't have to give any promises", I was still trying to calm her down.

To stop her making promises with my father, who knew what he was going to do with her words. He could even built deadly weapon to attack her just by her own words. After all, he's a powerful businessman.

"Okay?", I asked her again not to sound demanding but still enough to get an answer from her. Just to make sure she made up her mind.

"Jack, I think the young lady already offered her promise to me, isn't that right Elsa?" My father spoke up and in his sentence he called her by her name for the first time. He was annoyed.

"Elsa, come back hereㅡ we're going home this instance!", His Dad replied right away after my father finished talking, as if he was telling my father that he really don't have time for this kind of drama. Perhaps not at a fucking 2 am.

I mouthed her "Go!", but she still stood still. She was afraid, and I don't know if I could be confident for myself, because I'd be telling myself that she was afraid of losing me, for not looking at my face again after that night. Because, who knew what money and power can do to a hopeless high school boy?

"Go home, Elsa!", I finally shouted, receiving glares from my father.

This man who never home was threatening me, he never pays attention to us and now for this tiny matter he threatened me? Just because our relationship nudged his ego.

That shout was enough to make Elsa took a step back and turned her back to me, walking back to her mom's embrace.

"Manny, I don't like how you treated my daughter", Agnarr protested trying so hard to look firm in front of my father, but by Agnarr's gaze I just saw a man hurting because his dear friend chose power, position, and wealth rather than something true, like the friendship he offered to my father years ago.

"Oh safe it, Agnarr", my father sneered at Mr. Arendelle, he walked a step closer to him and turned his back on them as he pat on my shoulder three times, "Come along young man, we still have business to finish."