Straight to the Point

I grunted and searched on my nightstand where the annoying sound came from.

For fuck sake its Sunday, meaning is sleeping all day.

I finally manage to snoozed my phone alarm as I turned my back to the other side of bed.

Suddenly a loud voice rang again waking me up from my beauty sleep, seriously!

I opened my eyes hesitantly and greeted by the blinding lights from my phone screen.

I finally put off the alarm as I slipped my phone under my pillow and pulled the blanket over my head.

Finally some peace.

"Elsa", I heard a voice outside my bedroom, I sighed as I hugged my blanket even more.

A knock on the door followed by another call for my name, "Elsa dear, wake up".

I peeked a little from my eyes and I saw a glimpse of a lady with dark brown hair above her waist wearing a purple bed robe and fluffy cashmere sleep sandals.

Ugh, Mom

"Mom", I groaned a little as I pulled my blanket tighter.

"Wake up, darling, rise and shine", she literally pulled my curtains open letting all the source of vitamin D scattered around my room.

"MOM!", I protested as I squinted my eyes adjusting to the lights that even more blinding than my phone screen.

"Breakfast is down stairs, be ready at 8.30 sharp. It's your shift at the store today", she simply said didn't even care about my beauty sleep.

Typical mom

My mom was about to step out of my room but she stopped and took a step back.

Oh shit!

"Mom! I can explain!", I blurted out as I stood up from my bed with my eyes now wide opened.

"Language young lady, and do explain all this mess", she pointed at my dressing room

Where to start?

'Mom, I was pretending to date someone and we were having a fake date with Rapunzel' or 'Mom, I'm just a desperate single and simply just saving my reputation by goimg out with a fake boyfriend.'

Which one is better?

I was about to decide which one is the best one but a voice cut me.

"Elsa went on a date yesterday", Anna said leaning on the door frame munching a big red apple.

"Oh good you're awake in times like this", I threw my body to my bed and let out a sigh.

"You have a boyfriend?", my mom looked at me gruesomely, since I never told her about all the "boyfriends" I had and Anna never bothered to tell her about them, and weirdly now she is interested and bothered to tell my mom only because I'm "dating" the fucking Jack Frost.

"Yeah Elsa, do you have a boyfriend?", Anna wiggled her eyebrow and she took a big bite from her apple signing how satisfied she was.

"Uh... sorta?", I said as I let out an awkward smile.

Mom and Anna exchanged a look after they heard what I said and my mom looked Anna deeply waiting for her to spilled it out who I was going out with but she just shrugged.

"And who is this guy?", now my mom said in a strict tone as she crossed her arms.

Her brown eyes looked at me with concern and I kept giving her an assurance smile but I guess its not working at all.