Jack Frost

"I love him"

They both went silent and stared at me for a very very long time, it felt like eternity. I saw Rapunzel's eyebrows knotted and Astrid's jaw was literally on the floor. Slowly, as if they were in a slow motion music video, they tilted their head facing each other and then facing me again.

"What?", Rapunzel replied in soft voice, followed by Astrid snorted before they both cracked into a laugh.

"What the actual fuck, Els?", Astrid said between her laugh followed by Rapunzel joining her laugh.

The blondes laughed so loud that they started to gain people's attention

"Guysㅡ", I cleared my throat and warned them to stop, but their laugh got louder and louder, even Rapunzel snorted which was very unlike her.

"Okay", I put down my sandwich as I saw them laughed even harder and louder, "Guys!", I tried to warn them but they weren't listening.

"She said she loves him! You heard that?", Rapunzel nudged Astrid while Astrid busied herself holding her stomach, somehow maybe she felt it was going to fall out from her body. "Why would she say that?", Astrid snorted even louder.

Okay, there's only one way left to shut them up

I laughed way way way louder than them, "HAHAHAHAHA! You guys are so funny! HAHAHA!" I didn't even care if all eyes were on me.

Astrid and Rapunzel finally stopped laughing and gave their attention to me.

"HAHAHAHAPhewㅡ I finally got your attention", I faked a laugh, "That'sㅡ quite funny isn't it?", I stuffed the rest of my sandwich in my mouth like it was a usual thing to do.

"Seriously Els, are you out of your mind? Geez", Astrid rolled her eyes and gave me a very judgmental stare, "Youㅡ I mean its okay if you love him, like you can't control who you fall in love for", Astrid added.

Rapunzel took a deep breathe and sighed, "but still Els, you shouldn't said it out loud and pretend he's not dating someoneㅡ you know what I mean, right? Also, Els, you violate the most important girls code! Never have a crush on your best friend's boyfriend", she ranted without catching a breathe between her words.

"Since when there's a girls code?", I protested with my mouth still full of the sandwich and they gave me an 'are you serious?' look.

"And No! Oh hell no! I don't even like himㅡ We're not even talking", I answered but I saw that they still doubted me.

"It was supposed to be a joke, you guys", I clarified, "Butㅡ I didn't expect you responded my joke pretty serious, like you know meㅡ", I digested the whole bite from my mouth down to my throat.

"We're being serious, Els", Rapunzel caught my gaze, "Just let them be happy y'know", Astrid added while she packed her lunch box to her bag.

"Yeah, yeah, sure! Totally! I was drunk at that time, I'm just messing around", I tried to explained myself in the most natural way.

"Hmㅡ Just don't do something too impulsive again, okay? Like declaring 'I love Jack' all of sudden", Rapunzel sighed rubbing her temple.

It looks like I gave her a headache, having a cousin like me.

"Besides, you're the love expert you had like dozens of guys before you date Jack Frost!", Astrid raised her eyebrows. She held her breathe and let out a loud sigh, "and you didn't look so attach or obsessed with them! I mean you dealed break-ups pretty casual and you seems like you don't careㅡ plus you always said you deserve better than the guy you've dated, remember Andy? And Bruce? And Tom? And Steve? And Chris? And Loㅡ"