I opened the door and got out the limo and Shawn did the same thing. I closed the door behind us. "I hope yall have fun in there.", Rufus said. "We will Mister Rufus.", Shawn said waving to Rufus. Rufus backed up and drove away. "Let's go inside. It's getting kinda cold.", I said. We both walked up and went inside of LazerTron.

....

Kelly's POV

I'm so ready for these niggas to be here. They have no idea what I have planned for them. especially Devante. Hopeful he can agree to what I'm offering to the table. Shit, I hope he wins this game so it can happen. I was sitting at a table eating some honey BBQ wings waiting for Shawn and Devante. Damn. These wings hitting. I need to come down here more often. 

A waiter tapped me on my shoulder and I looked at her. "Ma'am. Your guests are here. Would you like for us to activate the Lazer War for you now or later on?", she asked me. "I'll let you know when I want it to be activated. I wanna make sure that they at least have the energy and have something on their stomachs.", I said to her. "Okay. Just remember that you can also press the blue button that we gave you just in case you forget.", the waiter said. "Okay thank you.", I said to her.

Once the waiter left, I turned my head to see where Shawn and Devante were. Aha! There they are. They were both getting food. Now we can finally meet. Once I got done eating my food, I fixed my clothes and began walking towards them.

....

Devante's POV

Damn, I'm fucking hungry. I haven't eaten shit all damn day. Shawn and I were standing in front of a wing and pizza place. "Damn. I can't figure out what I want. Everything look good as hell.", I said. "I know what I want. I want the number 7 with a red vanilla float.", Shawn said. I sighed and turned my head. Then I saw this lady walking up. 

She had curly hair that was black as midnight. Her skin was nice, soft, and golden. She's petite and looks no taller than Zhen. She even had a nose piercing and it looks good on her. Eventually, she stopped right by me. I turned my head and looked back at the menu. "Having trouble with ordering?", the lady asked me.

"Yeah. Everything looks good.", I said. "You should try number 11. It was really good. I just finished it a few minutes ago.", she said. "You came back for seconds?", I joked. "No silly. I came because you made finally made it here.", she said. I looked at her again and I had a confused expression on my face.

"What?", she said. "You're Kelly?", I asked. "The one and only, Devante.", Kelly said. I was kinda shocked because I imagined her completely different from the conversations we've had throughout these past two days.