On a break

(These first chapters are kinda old so there definitely gonna be bad, my newer chapters are a lot better so if you can make it/skip through this I promise it gets slightly better)

Blue's P.O.V.

I was getting tired of my brother not listening to me, so I stole one of paps smokes and went for a walk. I sat under a tree and lit the smoke. "Finally I can take a break from his lazy ass. All he ever does is get drunk at muffets and sleep." Crack "what the fuck."

Dust's P.O.V.

I was wandering around snowdin and I heard someone talking. I looked around for a bit and smelled smoke, the scent was to the right of me. Finally found the person who was talking. It was a small skeleton, she looked familiar. I bet she'd look cute tied up~ Nightmare would appreciate a new prisoner too. I tried sneaking up behind him and got the rope ready but I stepped on something. It was the head of a snowdrake! I quickly hid behind a tree, I heard the small skeleton curse. That kinda surprised me. She doesn't look like the kind of person to, but there was a snowdrake head right next to her and she didn't care, guess she's not as innocent as she looks.

Blue's P.O.V.

I turned around to see what made the noise, but nobody was there. It looks like they found the snowdrake I killed. "Gotta find them before they tell others" I mumbled. I stuck the smoke in the snow till it burnt out completely and started searching. I looked and saw footprints. I haven't seen them before. I have to be more careful next time, or someone will tell the queen. "BLUUUUUUE!" I heard paps yell. Sigh " fine, I guess I'll go check" I sprayed myself with perfume to get rid of the smoke smell, then started to walk back.

Dust's P.O.V.

"Dammit" I whispered. I'll wait till next time to grab her. In the meantime I'll just get myself some XP. I walked around snowdin and killed some monsters, I made sure I hid the body's before I left. I opened a portal to nightmares castle and went through. When I got through I saw cross strangling killer who had chocolate in her hand. GIVE ME MY DAMN CHOCOLATE! Cross yelled. NO! Killer yelled back. "WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Everyone stopped to see who it was. It was nightmare! And he looked really pissed. "Sorry Nightmare" said cross as he let go of killers neck. "Yeah, sorry" killer said rubbing the back of her neck. "WHY DO YOU ALL ACT LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS!" He shouted before he left. I looked over to see cross grab the chocolate and run to his room and lock the door. Killer growled and went to her room and slammed the door.

450 words,
It's ok for my first time I guess.
I could maybe do better, sorry for cringe.
Bye.....