13.CHAPTER

13.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment and or Share if you have enjoyed the story so far ^_^

Hey my babies, so the drama has begin and I hope you all are ready for all the drama that is brewing, I am very excited about the way these characters are turning out, they are showing no quarter for one another and its great, I feel the heat burning already, the tension is so thick I can cut it with a knife and eat it with some chocolate syrup mmmmmmm, it will be delicious hehehehehehehe.

Anyway please don’t forget to tell me what you all think, I will really appreciate it.

And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, stop screaming update, do a regular comment, I always update when I can, I have a full time job and I go to school full time so please take all of that into account.

Mama Chocolate thanks you for your understanding ^_^

Dmitry’s Point of View:

Two days have passed and my face still stings from the slap he gave me, the sting is not painful, rather a delicious tingle runs through me every second I remember his cute face so full of rage, he looked so deliciously sexy, I had to hold myself back from going after him, dragging him into one of the room of that house and taking him against any of the available walls, right there with his parents as witness.

I would have taken him until the anger he feel towards me evaporated and only red hot passion remains, I would have taken him rough and hard the way I use to, so his body could remember who owns it.

The mere thought of him showing the same passion he showed me to someone else has me seeing red and my body on edge, I know its something I should expect, but just the thought of him in another man’s arms drives me up the wall.

For the past two days I have been battling with myself, fighting to keep my desire for him in check and my body in submission, but its hard having him at my fingertips and can’t take him for myself.

I have to stay level headed, as I go about my plans.

He really hates me, I know he does, but I love him and want him back in my arms, I want to see him smile at me the way he use to, I want to feel him respond to my every touch the way he did before, but most importantly I want him to love me the same way if not more than he ever did before.

So any methods I use to get him will be worth it, because I will have him and my beautiful baby girl with me.

From the moment Nico showed me her picture three weeks ago until now, my heart can’t stop jumping with joy, she is so beautiful, so vibrant and full of life, she has some of him in her, her dimples, curly hair from the mix of both of us, a little hint of his coloring and his long lashes.

But mostly she looks like me, you can already see that she is going to be tall, her eyes are exactly like mines, a dark smokey gray, her hair is long down her back and black as night just like mine whereas his is brown and her lips are red.

I have taken several picture of them over the course of weeks I have been here, call it stalking, but I need to know everything there is to know about my family.

I can’t wait for the day when I can sit down with her to play and talk about anything she wants, as my sexy baby watch us, keeping us in line like a little general that he is.

Somehow I know he is level heated in raising her, I and my family will spoil her rotten, but I know that he will be there so we don’t go overboard.

From what I have gather so far, his family already has her like a princess, I found out that her grandfather gave her a 4 bedroom house as a birthday present, my baby has his own home that he purchase when he came back to the city, but decided to live in our little girl’s home so she can enjoy her gift.

I want to be able to spoil her that same way, but I know it will be hard to get close to her without me putting into motion the plans I have for her father, nothing will stop me from getting what I want, I need them in my life and I will get them.

I am not willing to miss another celebration of her birthday, another Christmas or another New Year.

My stupidity cost me 4 years of her life and now I have to fix it so I don’t ever miss a single thing ever again, she is about to begin pre-school and I want to be there for her first day.

Opening my drawer, I pull out the contract I made with his oldest brother, when I was looking all over for my baby, I found out his brother is in the real estate and construction business just like I am, so I look for him or rather send Nico to him and became a silent investor in his projects.

Now this contract really comes in handy, its perfect for what I need to achieve.

Pulling out my phone I dial his number and wait to hear his sweet voice, on the second ring he picks up,

“Hello?” his voice is questioning, I guess its due to the fact that my number is private, but he always answers calls, when I asked him why, he answer with “Someone could be in danger or needs help” so I call knowing he was going to answer.

“Hello” he says again in that sweet voice, “Are you there? Gray is that you messing around?” he ask and I lost it,

Who the f*ck is Gray? And why is my baby’s voice so soft and friendly as he ask about him?

“You have the wrong person Zion, my name is not Gray and by now I guess you know who you’re talking to.............................. We need to meet up for a  little chat and you better show up or I will show up at your house and tell our daughter she has another daddy, so meet me at 785 Durant Street, The Blaze Restaurant, be there in an hour” I answer him in a hard voice, I hear him suck in his breath as I hang up the phone.

Dammit!! He better not have a man, because whoever he is, will be buried or wash up on shore somewhere in the pacific.

One hour and half later....................................................................................

He walks in the restaurant looking around, he is late and he knows it, but it does not show on his face as he stops by the hostess table to ask for me, they exchange words, she smile at him and soon she was leading him towards my private table in the secluded part of the restaurant.

He looks so f*cking delicious, that I am holding myself back as I watch him swing those hips as he walks towards me.

He is dress semi-formal, a blue dress shirt, a black jacket, with semi-tight faded jeans that fits his legs perfectly, I can only imagine how sexy his ass will look in them, that visual would kill me right now, just imagine it has me hot and bothered.

I continue to look him up and down hungrily, possessively, letting everyone know in that restaurant that he is mine, but as my eyes meet his, I hit head on with complete anger, there is no smile on his cute face, he is just looking at me as if he wants me to spontaneously combust up in flames.

When he got to the table he just sits down with out even a greeting, the first words that came out of his mouth was,

“Why are you call my phone Dmitry? Where did you get my number?” his voice is equally hard as mine was moments ago as he ask those questions.

He wants to play? Well two can play this game, all I know is that after today I will be getting what I want,

“You and I both know that I have my ways of getting what I want, so there is no need for you to ask, I  called because we need to talk about my daughter and don’t even try to get denying that she is mine” I answer him smoothly smiling at him, I see his body tense but then he calm himself and look me directly in the eyes.

“Zharkov I will only say this once so that you can understand, she is not your daughter, she is mine I carried her for nine months inside of me and I will be damn if you come wanting rights you don’t deserve, you gave them up 5 years ago so now you should just act as if you did not see us and continue with your life and perfect boyfriend” he hiss at me, his eyes blazing.

“Are you jealous baby? Don’t worry, that guys is no longer in the picture, so no need to get hostile” I say to him smirking, wanting to see more of his reaction.

“I am not jealous, I may have been years ago when I stupidly thought that I love you, but now I would happily push you out of a moving car and watch you splatter without batting and eye, so save those useless comments for someone who cares” the coldness in his voice and words rips at my heart, there is not an ounce of emotion in his eyes as he looks at me.

“You can have all the mens you want as long as you stay away from me and my Sienna, she doesn't need you, she did not need you 5 years ago and she surely dontt need you now, we are doing fine thank you very much, so go back to Russia and enjoy yourself there” he continue his voice still hard.

“That is where you’re mistaken Zion, she is my daughter and I want to be a part of her life and there is nothing you would be able to do to stop it, so you better get use to the idea of having me around, because I am not leaving” my voice has a chill to it too but I keep a calm face as I look into his eyes.

“You keep saying my daughter, my daughter, what makes you so sure she is yours huh?” he ask angrily, yet still maintaining a level voice.

“Do you even have to ask that baby? I was your first man and that day I fucked you bare and raw for hours, so don’t try to play me Zion. You and I both know that she is mine, everything adds up and if that wasn't enough she looks exactly like me when I was that age and her eyes baby are the perfect giveaway, not many people have eyes like mine and her eyes are exactly like mines” I answer him roughly my accent coming out.

“You know what Dmitry, lets say she is yours, but who cares, you can’t take me to court and fight for her, because you will be branded as a crazy person for saying you got another man pregnant, so screw you and don’t contact me anymore or I will get a restraining order” he say getting up from the chair, readying himself to leave.

Reaching over I grab his hand and my whole body fizz with electricity, I know he felt it too because he gasp and try to pull his hand away, but its been too long since I touch him and I don’t feel like letting go.

“No so fast baby, this conversation is far from over, so I suggest you sit down and wait to hear what I am about to say” I pull him so he bending over the table his face close to mine, he tries pulling away again, but I continue holding on as I lift my other hand to caress his face.

When I touch his lips he lifts his hand to hit me, but I was ready for it so I catch it and pull him even closer to me over the table,

“Such violence baby, it makes me think you want me to do something to calm you down” I whisper my lips nearly touching his, he begins to struggle wanting to get free,

“Let me go you bastard, let me go” he hiss pulling his head back away from me, I pull his head back and do what I wanted to do for the very moment I saw him again.

I latch my mouth unto his and kiss him with a hot passiom, kissing and licking those small tasty lips, nibbling on them, sucking and biting until he finally relented and let me into that sweet cavern, when my tongue touch his I moan into his mouth and deepen the kiss.

Gods he taste good, so sweet and delicious I can’t get enough, I feel his hand beating down on my shoulder and head, but I am not letting go, it too good to let go right now, I pull him more towards me and kiss him deeper sliding my tongue deep inside his mouth.

That was a mistake, because soon I feel his sharp teeth sink down into my tongue with a force that had me releasing him immediately, I hiss at the pain, that little devil bit me hard, but that kiss was worth it.