8.CHAPTER

8.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot if you did :D

Hey my babies I know everyone wanted Dmitry’s point of view in this whole situation but I was waiting for the right time to do it, well this chapter is the right time, I finally decided to add his thoughts and other things on this chapter so I hope you all enjoy it.

Leave me a line tell me what you think ^_^

Dmitry’s Point of View:

Sitting in my office while semi listening to the business discussion going on around the room, I try not to think about what happened six months ago, but as always in this situation my mind don’t heed to me and once again I go back to that terrible day.

And every time it does go back I can’t stop the sharp pain that pierces my heart, the pain is brutal and deep it takes over my body and mind and the only thing I can do to relieve it is look at his picture to feel some type of relief.

Yet I always feel like my heart is tearing itself into pieces, I suffer this pain in silence, to the outside world and my family everything is perfect, to them I am the same Dmitry Zharkov, billionaire, business, playboy.

But I know differently being without him is practically killing me.

I never knew it was going to hurt so much to be apart from him, if only I had known that it was going to hurt this much I would have never do what I did that day.

That day was the best and the worse day of my life.

Early before he came to my room to be with me, where I had prepare everything for us to have the perfect time together, I had even bought the ring of proposal, I had even picked out a few dates to discuss with him for our ceremony.

That day I was planning everything, I wanted him to become completely mine in heart, soul, body, mind and name.

I wanted him to become Zion Cole Zharkov.

I could not wait to see him and before he came to my room I received a call, a call that I really did not need at that moment, a call that ruined everything and I knew that after what was said to me I had to keep him away from my life until everything was resolved.

I had planned to break it off just he had walked into my room, but seeing him so sexy and smelling so delicious just for me made me loose all my resolve, and that ravenous hunger that I get only when I have him in my presence took over.

And at that moment I knew that I had to have him, deep down I knew I should have broke it off before, but the need for him was so great that I succumb to it.

I wanted him so badly, I needed him, I needed to feel his smooth soft skin against mine, I needed to ravish his sweet mouth, I needed to hear his moans and whimpers of pleasure as I slowly ignite that blazing fire in him.

But most of all I needed to hear him scream out my name moaning and crying, his body taken over by pleasure as I took him to the peak of pleasure again and again without mercy.

Once I touched him it was game over for me, I could not stop myself, one touch was not enough, I knew I should have not touch him, I knew I should have not kiss him, but I could not stop after I did, once his skin and lips touched mine I was completely lost in the land of ultimate pleasure and lust.

I had deluded myself saying that it was only going to be kisses and a few caress but as the kisses and caress got more and more heated, clothes, common sense and my morals flew out the window.

Skin was pressed against skin, the sweet sounds of moaning and begging came after and before I could stop myself I was balls deep inside his tight ass, pounding into him over and over.

Just remembering the feeling of his tight channel wrapped around my cock sucking it in deeper, has my erection pushing against my pants bursting to get out, fortunately there is a table in this meeting because what I want would have been in plain view for everyone to see.

Being inside his body is my personal heaven and when he mewled and cried out for more that day, who was I to deny him, I was his first, I wanted him from the moment I saw him and even tho he had denied me various times I did not stop until I got him for myself.

In my arms under me begging for more.

That day was the first time I made love to him without protection, I thought ‘if it was going to be the last time’ I wanted to feel him fully and completely before I let him go.

I knew it was wrong to make love to him that way yet I could not help it, nothing in the world that day could have stopped me from marking him completely mine by branding the inside of his body with my essence.

It was selfish of me to take him that way, but I am only human, and when it comes to Zion Baker I am totally loss in a world of perfection, because that is what he is to me........... The perfect partner for life.

After we had made love and fuck several times that day, I knew I needed to let him go, I had to tear him away from me and for it to work it had to be done then, I had to do it then or I never would have.

When I had opened my mouth it was all so foreign to me, every word was toxic poison, they weighted like lead in my mouth, heavy on my tongue.

I had so much difficulty saying them that I had to get up from the bed and hold on to my self control to not retract everything that was said and tell him it was a joke.

Especially when he told me loved me and begged me not to leave him, I had nearly forgot what I was going to say and begged him to take me back, but at that moment I remember the call and I knew it had to be done.

And it was the worse thing I could have ever do to him, I had thrown his love, his words and his action back at him, I had spat them out into his hurt stricken face.

At my every word he cringed and flinched away from me, tears were streaming down his face and at every silent trickle of wetness rolling down his cheeks, my heart was broken in tiny pieces a million time over.

I had went too far, I had even told him I had someone else waiting for me, and that he was just something new I wanted to try out, I even denied that I loved him broken him down to a person I had never seen before.

I nick named him my ‘little general’ because he is not one to shy away from anything, that day I had wanted him to fight me like he always had done, I had wanted him to laugh and brush it off, but I knew it was too much to ask, especially after all I said to him.

When he had look at me after all I had said, his eyes were empty, deep hurt hidden in their depths, silence had reign in that room, he did not say anything else as he got himself together hiding his body from my eyes while he pulled the sheet around himself, them make his way to the bathroom.

He had shown me his dignity as he got up to walk away from me, when he had stumbled, on instinct I tried to protect what is mine by grabbing a hold of his shoulder to prevent him from falling.

But what he did then shattered something in me, he had pushed my hands away as if they had burned him.

And at that moment I knew I had lost him.

Fear had grab a hold of me and I wanted to explain everything, but my mouth did not opened, I stood there and watched him walked out of my life, convincing myself that I had did the right thing.

I had became so frantic that he was leaving that I did something even more demeaning, at that moment I did not thing it was demeaning I had offered him money, and that was when his temper flared up full forced.