CHAPTER 34

34.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment and Recommend if you enjoy this book and if you think that someone else will enjoy it also. Thank you and much love my choco babies ^_^

Dmitry Point of View:

"You are not getting away that easy Dmitry, so it's better you don't even think about asking for forgiveness before telling me what happened five years ago. I was really trying to let this all go and move on until you were ready to talk, but now that you have opened that door, I am not about to let you close it without finding out everything that happened". The seriousness of those words stop me in my tracks and the look on his face is letting me know in no uncertain terms, that he is not going to accept anything less than what he is asking for and I can't say that I blame him. I have been putting this off for far too long with the excuse of 'I need him to take out all of his poison before letting him know anything'. In reality, I was running away, I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want him to know that I was weak and a failure. But I used that tactic, expecting a different result, one where he would have caved and just let it slide without me going into many details, yet it's clear to see that that approach did not work, therefore, its time to put it all out there even when fearing the worse.

Though I must say, I don't even know where to start with all of this, but I guess the beginning would be the logical route. After a few minutes of debating with myself, I gaze over at him and nod, "You are right. It's best if it's all out...not because I believe it will change the outcome of our situation, even though I wish it would, yet it is time enough for me to be honest with you. But, can we step into my office please, I don't want your family to hear this conversation. I've been punched enough for today and I really don't want to piss your dad off". There is a moment of hesitation then he nods and follows me into my office. Sitting, we face each other, him in one of the large sofas, while I'm in an armchair. The silence seems to stretch on forever, neither of us making an effort to say anything, I guess just like last time, we don't want to shatter the little peace that has befallen the room.

But one can't be silent forever, so it finally breaks when I get up. He gazes over at me curiously as I begin taking off my shirt, "Dmitry, what the hell? Why are you taking off your clothes? Are you seriously thinking about sex right now?" he asks with disbelief, getting up from the chair to stand behind it putting some distance between us. I ignore his outburst and continue taking off my shirt; when I am completely naked from the waist up, I turn my back towards him and wait for his reaction when faced with what I've been hiding for years, "Oh my God!" he gasped in a horror-stricken voice. "Oh my God. What happened to you, Dmitry? Whats all those? I didn't see them before".

All of his questions come out in a low distress voice, but I ignore them as I shrug my shirt back on and turn to face him...to face the truth. I know all too well what he was faced with and I can tell that he is horrified by the look in his eyes. Already healed discolored surgery scars from semi-deep gash bullet wounds on my middle and lower back -four bullet wounds to be exact-, there is also a couple on the back of my right legs and one in the calf of my left... in total, seven bullet wounds adorn my body, with a good amount of surgery scars toss in the mix. I know he didn't see them before, we were always too busy devouring each other whenever we made love, so it's not surprising that they escaped his notice. If you look at my back, there is no hiding the evidence of what happened, but then again I never wanted him to find out; if he did, he was going to ask questions I was afraid and unwilling to answer, but it's finally out there, no turning back.